Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is Bee Venom a Good Medical Treatment?

5 posters

Go down

Is Bee Venom a Good Medical Treatment? Empty Is Bee Venom a Good Medical Treatment?

Post by Floyd Robertson Fri Oct 20, 2017 1:04 pm

Probably not.

Gerard Butler: I injected myself with bee venom and ended up in hospital

Butler told the ITV chat show Lorraine: “I had heard of this guy injecting bee venom, because apparently it has many anti-inflammatory compounds. So, I’m like: ‘Come, come to New Orleans where we’re filming.’ So, he gives me a shot, and I go: ‘Oh, that’s interesting’ – because it stings.

“Then he gives me 10 shots, and then I have the worst reaction. I kind of enter this anaphylactic shock. It’s awful, creepy crawlies all over me, swelled up, heart’s going to explode. But I go through it, and then I find out he gave me 10 times too much.”

Is Bee Venom a Good Medical Treatment? 1966794946
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Is Bee Venom a Good Medical Treatment? Empty Re: Is Bee Venom a Good Medical Treatment?

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Fri Oct 20, 2017 1:12 pm

Who's the idiot actress who is pushing the anti-vaccine movement? These people need to be put on a small island with no internet connection.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Is Bee Venom a Good Medical Treatment? Empty Re: Is Bee Venom a Good Medical Treatment?

Post by TheReal_LWS Fri Oct 20, 2017 1:18 pm

My wife avoids being injected by Bee's venom like the plague.
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS Fri Oct 20, 2017 1:24 pm

gHost Spartan wrote:
TheReal_LWS wrote:My wife avoids being injected by Bee's venom like the plague.
She just likes swallowing the bee's honey, amirite?

Sadly no.................No No
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Fri Oct 20, 2017 1:25 pm

It's almost embarrassing now that we paid Gerard Butler to show up at an MSU football game. What an idiot.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS Fri Oct 20, 2017 1:27 pm

Floyd Robertson wrote:It's almost embarrassing now that we paid Gerard Butler to show up at an MSU football game. What an idiot.

Apparently being injected with bee venom is the same as being stung by bees. From a swelling standpoint.

Is Bee Venom a Good Medical Treatment? Butler-getsto
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Fri Oct 20, 2017 1:30 pm

WHAT IS YOUR OCCUPATION!!!!!!!!
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Dendrobates Fri Oct 20, 2017 4:56 pm

He is so fucking hot. I would do him.
Dendrobates
Dendrobates
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down