Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The political hodge podge thread

+28
GRR Spartan
kingstonlake
NumbersDude
aualum06
TrapperGus
Jake from State Farm
MiamiSpartan
The Pantry
Heat Miser
Watch Out Pylon!
Dendrobates
InTenSity
WhiteBoyHatcher
NigelUno
BobSaget
xsanguine
Travis of the Cosmos
tGreenWay
Da Mayor
Rocinante
Robert J Sakimano
Other Teams Pursuing That
I.B. Fine
steveschneider
Floyd Robertson
msugolfguy
AnomanderRake
Turtleneck
32 posters

Page 17 of 25 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 21 ... 25  Next

Go down

The political hodge podge thread - Page 17 Empty Re: The political hodge podge thread

Post by kingstonlake 2019-08-15, 21:21

Is he going to deport 11 million illegals again this time for real..
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

The political hodge podge thread - Page 17 Empty Re: The political hodge podge thread

Post by kingstonlake 2019-08-15, 21:23

Is he going to allocate money for a museum honoring revolutionary war airports?
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2019-08-15, 22:33

The Pantry wrote:Trump is killing it at tonight's New Hampshire rally!

Do you own a lot of brown shirts?
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2019-08-15, 22:38

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
The Pantry wrote:Trump is killing it at tonight's New Hampshire rally!

Do you ever stop whatever you're thinking about and pull your head out of your butt?
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2019-08-15, 22:41

The Pantry wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

Do ever stop whatever you're thinking about and pull your head out of your butt?

I bet you started putting ketchup on steak because Trump does it. Sad.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2019-08-15, 22:45

You bet wrong. You dems are weird.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2019-08-15, 22:48

The Pantry wrote:You bet wrong. You dems are weird.

I bet you contributed to the wall go find me page. You know the one that the guy running it used to buy a yacht. You seem like the kind of guy that could get easily duped into something like that.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2019-08-15, 23:01

You dems are silly with the stupid shit you make up.

Keep America Great!
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2019-08-15, 23:31

Serious question. Probably won't be met with a serious response, which I get. But what do you like about this guy other than Liberals hate him and you clearly hate Liberals?
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2019-08-16, 00:05

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Serious question. Probably won't be met with a serious response, which I get. But what do you like about this guy other than Liberals hate him and you clearly hate Liberals?
He's cleaning up years of fiscal idiocy. Clinton sold out the US signing NAFTA. Pretty much every Tier 1 automotive supplier went scrambling to set up plants in Mexico, as well as the Big 3 for final assembly plants. Many plants here closed and the jobs went out of our country.

Tariffs have been fucked up many years. Imported products have been coming to the US pretty much tax free, while products the US exports have been taxed to absurdity by foreign countries.

Trump is in the process of fixing the trade imbalance. Something that should have been done years ago.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2019-08-16, 00:22

To be frank with you I don't know a thing about that topic. If that's one of your top priorities, and you feel he's doing that, that makes sense. In my observations I'm skeptical because I don't think this guy cares about anything other than his own ego and pocketbooks. But again I have no facts to refute your position with. I'm sure others will. The political hodge podge thread - Page 17 502811600 But thanks for the honest answer.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2019-08-16, 00:37

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:To be frank with you I don't know a thing about that topic. If that's one of your top priorities, and you feel he's doing that, that makes sense. In my observations I'm skeptical because I don't think this guy cares about anything other than his own ego and pocketbooks. But again I have no facts to refute your position with. I'm sure others will. The political hodge podge thread - Page 17 502811600 But thanks for the honest answer.
It's cool. I'll just chalk you up with other libs that have no real idea what they're mad about Wink
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2019-08-16, 00:44

The Pantry wrote:
WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Serious question. Probably won't be met with a serious response, which I get. But what do you like about this guy other than Liberals hate him and you clearly hate Liberals?
He's cleaning up years of fiscal idiocy. Clinton sold out the US signing NAFTA. Pretty much every Tier 1 automotive supplier went scrambling to set up plants in Mexico, as well as the Big 3 for final assembly plants. Many plants here closed and the jobs went out of our country.

Tariffs have been fucked up many years. Imported products have been coming to the US pretty much tax free, while products the US exports have been taxed to absurdity by foreign countries.

Trump is in the process of fixing the trade imbalance. Something that should have been done years ago.

Fiscal idiocy? Clinton is the only president in my life time that had a balanced budget and Obama cleaned up Bush’s mess. Trump is cutting taxes and spending like a mother fucker. That’s fiscal idiocy. Also, gm wants to be a Chinese company at this point. Get over your hang up about made int eh USA cars. The 80:s are over.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2019-08-16, 01:13

The Pantry wrote:
He's cleaning up years of fiscal idiocy.  Clinton sold out the US signing NAFTA.  Pretty much every Tier 1 automotive supplier went scrambling to set up plants in Mexico, as well as the Big 3 for final assembly plants.  Many plants here closed and the jobs went out of our country.

Tariffs have been fucked up many years.  Imported products have been coming to the US pretty much tax free, while products the US exports have been taxed to absurdity by foreign countries.

Trump is in the process of fixing the trade imbalance.  Something that should have been done years ago.  

Fiscal idiocy? Trump claimed he could wipe out the national debt in fours years, but instead it's going the other way on his watch. He routinely attempts to manipulate the Fed via tweet to lower interest rates to artificially boost the economy at the expensive of public and private debt. His trade protectionism has not proven to be helpful for consumers and some producers, especially those working in agriculture. And he narrowly focuses on trade when automation and tech have contributed as much to job loss as outsourcing. We could go on, but I would prefer to do so with a person who understands fiscal policy.

The idea for NAFTA was born in the Reagan administration, Canada and the U.S. signed an agreement during the Bush administration, and serious negotiations for a US-Canada-Mexico agreement also started in the Bush administration. Before getting to Clinton's desk, NAFTA passed both chambers where it received more support from Republicans than Democrats. NAFTA had bi-partisan support. As for jobs, Flint lost 30k plus auto jobs between the late 1970s and 1992. NAFTA did not take effect until 1994. NAFTA might have accelerated job loss, but the job were already on the move prior to NAFTA. Those are facts. Feel free to provide a crazy response about libs.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2019-08-16, 07:23

Turtleneck wrote:
The Pantry wrote:
He's cleaning up years of fiscal idiocy.  Clinton sold out the US signing NAFTA.  Pretty much every Tier 1 automotive supplier went scrambling to set up plants in Mexico, as well as the Big 3 for final assembly plants.  Many plants here closed and the jobs went out of our country.

Tariffs have been fucked up many years.  Imported products have been coming to the US pretty much tax free, while products the US exports have been taxed to absurdity by foreign countries.

Trump is in the process of fixing the trade imbalance.  Something that should have been done years ago.  

Fiscal idiocy? Trump claimed he could wipe out the national debt in fours years, but instead it's going the other way on his watch. He routinely attempts to manipulate the Fed via tweet to lower interest rates to artificially boost the economy at the expensive of public and private debt. His trade protectionism has not proven to be helpful for consumers and some producers, especially those working in agriculture. And he narrowly focuses on trade when automation and tech have contributed as much to job loss as outsourcing. We could go on, but I would prefer to do so with a person who understands fiscal policy.

The idea for NAFTA was born in the Reagan administration, Canada and the U.S. signed an agreement during the Bush administration, and serious negotiations for a US-Canada-Mexico agreement also started in the Bush administration. Before getting to Clinton's desk, NAFTA passed both chambers where it received more support from Republicans than Democrats. NAFTA had bi-partisan support. As for jobs, Flint lost 30k plus auto jobs between the late 1970s and 1992. NAFTA did not take effect until 1994. NAFTA might have accelerated job loss, but the job were already on the move prior to NAFTA. Those are facts. Feel free to provide a crazy response about libs.

Also, every expert I see on the trade war says Trump has no plan, he doesn’t know what he’s doing, and that tariffs are a tax paid by the American consumer. He’s also spending billions in aid to farmers through the trade war and I’ve seen financial experts argue the trade war could be the catalyst that ends the bull market and triggers a US and global recession.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2019-08-16, 07:30

steveschneider wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

Also, every expert I see on the trade war says Trump has no plan, he doesn’t know what he’s doing, and that tariffs are a tax paid by the American consumer. He’s also spending billions in aid to farmers through the trade war and I’ve seen financial experts argue the trade war could be the catalyst that ends the bull market and triggers a US and global recession.

But Trump doesn’t like brown people and that’s good enough for many people in our country. This other shit doesn’t matter.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2019-08-16, 08:04

DWags wrote:
steveschneider wrote:

But Trump doesn’t like brown people and that’s good enough for many people in our country. This other shit doesn’t matter.

That’s at the heart of it all. Losing strategy in the long term. Even Texas might be in play for 2020. If Texas starts going blue it’s game over.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2019-08-16, 09:15

DWags wrote:
steveschneider wrote:

The political hodge podge thread - Page 17 Giphy
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2019-08-16, 09:32

yep - as long as the racist, bigoted christian sexual predator is making sure colored/brown people know their place, the deplorables are happy.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2019-08-19, 14:37

I don't speak Dutch but I think Denmark's PM just called Trump a F'ing idiot in English.

[tw]1163517687810658304[/tw]
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2019-08-19, 16:31

Floyd Robertson wrote:I don't speak Dutch but I think Denmark's PM just called Trump a F'ing idiot in English.

Nope. She was talking about the new coffee table line from Ikea.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2019-08-19, 19:11

Turtleneck wrote:
Floyd Robertson wrote:I don't speak Dutch but I think Denmark's PM just called Trump a F'ing idiot in English.

The political hodge podge thread - Page 17 502811600

The political hodge podge thread - Page 17 4113017228 Ikea is Swedish, right?
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2019-08-19, 19:25

Wow. Poor Orange Dipshit Dumplin. He must be in a mental quandary. On one hand she’s a foreigner speaking kershlubble. On the other hand she clearly white.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2019-08-19, 20:51

Denmark. Sweden. You can see Sweden from Palin's vacation home in Denmark.

Floyd Robertson wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

The political hodge podge thread - Page 17 4113017228 Ikea is Swedish, right?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2019-08-19, 20:52

Guys, he is fuming right now.

[tw]1163532937377320961[/tw]
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2019-08-19, 21:29

Turtleneck wrote:Guys, he is fuming right now.

You know there’s 23 people right now in the Oval Office imploring him “PUT YOUR PHONE DOWN, JUST GIVE HER THIS ROUND”!!
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2019-08-20, 00:19

Last edited by Cameron on 2019-08-20, 15:07; edited 1 time in total
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2019-08-20, 02:57

Hardly. Still laughing his ass off at that wicked bitch.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2019-08-20, 05:17

The political hodge podge thread - Page 17 502811600 The political hodge podge thread - Page 17 502811600 The political hodge podge thread - Page 17 502811600

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2019-08-20, 10:35

[tw]1163613255153197056[/tw]
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2019-08-20, 10:41

Floyd Robertson wrote:[tw]1163613255153197056[/tw]
the orange white supremacist who brags about raping women is ugly.

Those numbers are actually quite beautiful (if you believe them).

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2019-08-20, 20:10

Turtleneck wrote:
The Pantry wrote:

The political hodge podge thread - Page 17 HFNECc
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2019-08-20, 20:33

Folks, it has to be a joke. None of it is real.

[tw]1163961882945970176[/tw]
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2019-08-20, 20:38

Literally the dumbest human being on the planet. How in the fuck does he even take something like her comment personally. My god what a petty insecure man.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2019-08-20, 22:39

[tw]1163970790620114944[/tw]

Must be some fun dinner table conversations.

“So, how was day? Did you get to help destroy America a little more?”
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2019-08-21, 05:30

Turtleneck wrote:Folks, it has to be a joke. None of it is real.

what a fortunate lady.. being deprived the company of a disgusting, disease-riddled christian bigot.

I wish America could be so fortunate.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2019-08-21, 10:33

This is why I don’t pay any attention to the Biden gaffe coverage the DC press was obsessed with.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2019-08-21, 10:47

steveschneider wrote:

This is why I don’t pay any attention to the Biden gaffe coverage the DC press was obsessed with.
remember when the mainstream media was obsessed with Elizabeth Warren's DNA test while the racist, bigoted christian sexual predator called white supremacists "very fine people" after they murdered a woman at a MAGA/neo-Nazi rally?

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2019-08-21, 11:00

So today's big news is that Trump calls Jews who vote for Democrats "traitors" The political hodge podge thread - Page 17 502811600 and wants to let Putin back into the G8 The political hodge podge thread - Page 17 502811600

The endless pivoting away from any substantive legislative progress is mind-bottling.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2019-08-21, 11:02

Floyd Robertson wrote:So today's big news is that Trump calls Jews who vote for Democrats "traitors" The political hodge podge thread - Page 17 502811600 and wants to let Putin back into the G8 The political hodge podge thread - Page 17 502811600

The endless pivoting away from any substantive legislative progress is mind-bottling.
at least when he's on Twitter and snorting cocaine, he isn't out raping women.

that's where we are in our shithole, but very christian, country. The political hodge podge thread - Page 17 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 25 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 21 ... 25  Next