Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bob does not want to talk about the ticket he got in Montreal

5 posters

Go down

Bob does not want to talk about the ticket he got in Montreal Empty Bob does not want to talk about the ticket he got in Montreal

Post by Turtleneck October 24th 2017, 1:56 pm

On Sept. 27, Taoufik Moalla was on his way to buy a bottle of water, happily singing along to C+C Music Factory’s 1990 song “Gonna Make You Sweat (Everybody Dance Now)” when he says he heard a police siren blaring behind him.

“I was thinking they wanted to pass, but they called on the speaker, ‘Please go to the right side,’” Moalla told CTV Montreal. “I stopped and four police came, two on each side, and checked the inside of the car. Then they asked me if I screamed. I said, ‘No, I was just singing."

Moalla said police checked his licence and registration and then came back with a $149 dollar surprise: a ticket for screaming in public. According to a Montreal bylaw, “to cause disorder by screaming” violates “peace and tranquility” and can be punishable by a fine of $50 to $1,000 for a first offence and $100 to $2,000 for subsequent infractions.

http://www.ctvnews.ca/canada/fun-police-montreal-man-says-he-was-given-149-ticket-after-singing-while-driving-1.3643552

Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Bob does not want to talk about the ticket he got in Montreal Empty Re: Bob does not want to talk about the ticket he got in Montreal

Post by Senior Dickfist October 24th 2017, 2:06 pm

Go figure, I didn't expect Bob to be such a big fan of C+C Music Factory.
Senior Dickfist
Senior Dickfist
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Bob does not want to talk about the ticket he got in Montreal Empty Re: Bob does not want to talk about the ticket he got in Montreal

Post by Turtleneck October 24th 2017, 2:07 pm

Senior Dickfist wrote:Go figure, I didn't expect Bob to be such a big fan of C+C Music Factory.

I have heard rumors (GreenWay told me) of Bob dancing to Ace of Bass in his driveway.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano October 24th 2017, 2:08 pm

well, my goal was to get everyone to dance.. to make them sweat 'til they bleed. I guessed that was dope enough, indeed.

I guessed wrong.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Senior Dickfist October 24th 2017, 2:09 pm

I would pay to see that.
Senior Dickfist
Senior Dickfist
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano October 24th 2017, 2:10 pm

Turtleneck wrote:
Senior Dickfist wrote:Go figure, I didn't expect Bob to be such a big fan of C+C Music Factory.

I have heard rumors (GreenWay told me) of Bob dancing to Ace of Bass in his driveway.
Bob does not want to talk about the ticket he got in Montreal Giphy

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Senior Dickfist October 24th 2017, 2:12 pm

That's some O.G. type shit right there, son.
Senior Dickfist
Senior Dickfist
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano October 24th 2017, 2:18 pm

Senior Dickfist wrote:That's some O.G. type shit right there, son.
I've been known to throw my hands in the air and wave them as if there were no repercussions.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Senior Dickfist October 24th 2017, 2:19 pm

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
I've been known to throw my hands in the air and wave them as if there were no repercussions.

O.G. status revoked.
Senior Dickfist
Senior Dickfist
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck October 24th 2017, 2:23 pm

Robert J Sakimano wrote:

Bob does not want to talk about the ticket he got in Montreal 502811600
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS October 24th 2017, 2:52 pm

Good thread. Will visit again.
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck October 24th 2017, 3:18 pm

TheReal_LWS wrote:Good thread. Will visit again.

I would prefer it if you did not visit again. Thank you for your cooperation on this matter.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS October 24th 2017, 3:27 pm

hi.
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay October 24th 2017, 5:03 pm

Some of the yummy mummies have been talking about how much they love Disco Dance Hour in the neighborhood lately. I'm not saying there's a connection, but I've been hearing this song blasting from Bob's house every night since the women have been dance, dance, dancing.

tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Senior Dickfist October 25th 2017, 9:20 am

tGreenWay wrote:Some of the yummy mummies have been talking about how much they love Disco Dance Hour in the neighborhood lately. I'm not saying there's a connection, but I've been hearing this song blasting from Bob's house every night since the women have been dance, dance, dancing.

Please elaborate on yummy mummies. Thanks in advance.
Senior Dickfist
Senior Dickfist
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down