Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I want to talk about the discrimination I face every single day

5 posters

Go down

I want to talk about the discrimination I face every single day Empty I want to talk about the discrimination I face every single day

Post by Turtleneck Tue Oct 24, 2017 8:52 pm

Majority Of White Americans Say They Believe Whites Face Discrimination

More than half of whites — 55 percent — surveyed say that, generally speaking, they believe there is discrimination against white people in America today. Hershman's view is similar to what was heard on the campaign trail at Trump rally after Trump rally. Donald Trump catered to white grievance during the 2016 presidential campaign and has done so as president as well.

http://www.npr.org/2017/10/24/559604836/majority-of-white-americans-think-theyre-discriminated-against?utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=politics&utm_medium=social&utm_term=nprnews
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

I want to talk about the discrimination I face every single day Empty Re: I want to talk about the discrimination I face every single day

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Tue Oct 24, 2017 8:58 pm

I truly do not understand that viewpoint. I want to dismiss it as Fox News (that’ll prolly cover a lot of it.) but I do not understand a white person that feels discriminated against.

Maybe affirmative action? But, for the most part, I doubt their survey is 17 year olds. Shit. It’s gotta mostly be Fox News.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

I want to talk about the discrimination I face every single day Empty Re: I want to talk about the discrimination I face every single day

Post by Turtleneck Tue Oct 24, 2017 10:03 pm

From this larger pool of survery work.

http://www.npr.org/sections/health-shots/2017/10/24/559116373/poll-most-americans-think-their-own-group-faces-discrimination
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by msugolfguy Wed Oct 25, 2017 6:16 am

O shit, now that the jobs are drying up from the free market and globalization and that mythical bootstrap bullshit stuff you espoused was really covered up by the fact you tapped into your vast employed network that happened to be white- now now is the moment you come to realize that the playing field is starting to really become even on a global scale and you don't like it. Well isn't karma a mofo.
msugolfguy
msugolfguy
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Wed Oct 25, 2017 7:49 am

What’s funnier than the article is, if you go to my old 95% white home town in northern Michigan, many of those people really espouse that point of view. I have no idea who is discriminating against them, or why they fear brown people and want a wall, or are happy that Trump just passed legislation to make it harder to sue credit card companies or banks, but, there they are.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity Wed Oct 25, 2017 8:06 am

I actually live in a city in which I am pretty sure I'm a minority in. Believe it or not, the hardest thing for me to do is find a place to get a haircut. I had a great lady, who spoke english and did a good job. The last place I went to was a barber shop and no one spoke English. Anyway, suburbia problems.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down