Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Exclusive: Carter Page testifies he told Sessions about Russia trip

+2
DWags
NigelUno
6 posters

Go down

Exclusive: Carter Page testifies he told Sessions about Russia trip Empty Exclusive: Carter Page testifies he told Sessions about Russia trip

Post by NigelUno 2017-11-02, 20:57

http://www.cnn.com/2017/11/02/politics/carter-page-testimony-russia-trip/index.html

Suspect

Sessions' discussion with Page will fuel further scrutiny about what the attorney general knew about connections between the Trump campaign and Russia — and communications about Russia that he did not disclose despite a persistent line of questioning in three separate hearings this year.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Exclusive: Carter Page testifies he told Sessions about Russia trip Empty Re: Exclusive: Carter Page testifies he told Sessions about Russia trip

Post by DWags 2017-11-02, 21:16

He’s a racist pig fucking liar. Piece of shit go to hell cocksucker. Guys I’ve spent 20 years warning my daughters not to consider, talk to or bother with.

Fuck every one of them.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Exclusive: Carter Page testifies he told Sessions about Russia trip Empty Re: Exclusive: Carter Page testifies he told Sessions about Russia trip

Post by GRR Spartan 2017-11-02, 21:28

Jeff Sessions also testified he didn't know anyone and Popadopolis was sitting in on a meeting with Session and Trump at opposite ends of the table as the published photos show.

Nothing better than having the guy appointed to uphold the laws of our country lying to cover his boss's ass.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2017-11-02, 22:53

This country is fucked. I wonder how long I can live in the Philippines for with a couple hundred k.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-11-03, 02:01

Philippines? Dude, have you been paying attention to how messed up their own president is? He's nuttier than Donnie. The guy has told his citizens that it's okay to kill people they suspect of using drugs. He had police death squads formed to go around and kill addicts, street children, and petty criminals. He's talked openly about this, bragged even. You'd probably be safer in Pyongyang.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-11-03, 06:17

I bet the sexual predator has never heard of Carter Page, either.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down