Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Which was your favorite win of the last 9 ish years?

+16
NigelUno
Watch Out Pylon!
DWags
WhiteBoyHatcher
The Pantry
Dr. Strangelove
SawGreen
CORNER BLITZ
SeeRockCity
Death Roe
kingstonlake
MattyFresh
InTenSity
Clarett's Folly
Floyd Robertson
Travis of the Cosmos
20 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Which

Which was your favorite win of the last 9 ish years? - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Which was your favorite win of the last 9 ish years? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Which was your favorite win of the last 9 ish years? - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Which was your favorite win of the last 9 ish years? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
Which was your favorite win of the last 9 ish years? - Page 2 Vote_lcap4%Which was your favorite win of the last 9 ish years? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 4% 
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]
Which was your favorite win of the last 9 ish years? - Page 2 Vote_lcap12%Which was your favorite win of the last 9 ish years? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 12% 
[ 3 ]
Which was your favorite win of the last 9 ish years? - Page 2 Vote_lcap35%Which was your favorite win of the last 9 ish years? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 35% 
[ 9 ]
Which was your favorite win of the last 9 ish years? - Page 2 Vote_lcap12%Which was your favorite win of the last 9 ish years? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 12% 
[ 3 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
Which was your favorite win of the last 9 ish years? - Page 2 Vote_lcap27%Which was your favorite win of the last 9 ish years? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 27% 
[ 7 ]
Which was your favorite win of the last 9 ish years? - Page 2 Vote_lcap8%Which was your favorite win of the last 9 ish years? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 8% 
[ 2 ]
Which was your favorite win of the last 9 ish years? - Page 2 Vote_lcap4%Which was your favorite win of the last 9 ish years? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 4% 
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 26

Which was your favorite win of the last 9 ish years? - Page 2 Empty Re: Which was your favorite win of the last 9 ish years?

Post by The Pantry Sat Nov 11, 2017 12:07 pm

Which OSU game featured the flying Denicos Allen? All I remember was it was in Columbus.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Which was your favorite win of the last 9 ish years? - Page 2 Empty Re: Which was your favorite win of the last 9 ish years?

Post by Floyd Robertson Sat Nov 11, 2017 12:08 pm

The Pantry wrote:Which OSU game featured the flying Denicos Allen? All I remember was it was in Columbus.

2011 I think.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan Sat Nov 11, 2017 2:26 pm

Well, as 2017 OSU won't be on the list, it's a good time to reminisce.

I voted UM 2013 because as a single, stand alone game in a vacuum, that defensive domination stands out to me. -48 yards rushing. Three sacks on three consecutive plays immeduately after we turned the ball over. Devin Gardner just completely broken.

Having said that, other games were more important. 2013 BTCG was so special for what it accomplished, finally going to the Rose Bowl.

The Rose Bowl was so special for additional validation of a incredible season, and because being there, and that whole trip and experience start to finish (and the free ticket from Intensity) was such an amazing "life moment", as Dantonio said.

Add in 2015 UM for the beautiful surprise, 2010 ND for the shock of Little Giants, 2012 Outback bowl with the late drive and OT, and just so many other incredible moments. God, I fucking love Dantonio.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Sat Nov 11, 2017 4:32 pm

I just remembered that I forgot about Georgia in the Outback Bowl but since no one yelled at me I guess no one cares
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2