Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will Hoke get fired mid season or

+11
Mentalstate
Floyd Robertson
Rule Spartannia
Giant Moose
Rodeo Burger
Stoops21
Other Teams Pursuing That
TravelinMan
SeeRockCity
Turtleneck
Hut1hut2
15 posters

Go down

Will Hoke get fired mid season or Empty Will Hoke get fired mid season or

Post by Hut1hut2 2014-06-13, 11:38

After urban destroys um!???
Hut1hut2
Hut1hut2
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Will Hoke get fired mid season or Empty Re: Will Hoke get fired mid season or

Post by Turtleneck 2014-06-13, 11:41

Hut1hut2 wrote:After urban destroys um!???

He won't get fired before the fall harvest season. That much I know.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeRockCity 2014-06-13, 11:41

My prediction:

1.)UoM will start the year strong against directional schools.  
2.)National media will embrace their "return to the national picture"
3.)Gardner will become a front runner in "certain circles" for the Heisman trophy.
4.)There will be a special interest story weekly on Gameday about Hoke and his struggles.
5.)They will start falling apart mid-season
6.)They will be crushed by MSU
7.)They will squeak out a loss against OSU

But all of this will be enough to keep Hoke around for another year.  Here is my 2015 prediction:

https://spartanswill.forumotion.com/t1734-will-hoke-get-fired-mid-season-or#39984
SeeRockCity
SeeRockCity
Ephor (Board Steward)
Ephor (Board Steward)

https://spartanswill.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by TravelinMan 2014-06-13, 11:45

Hut1hut2 wrote:After urban destroys um!???

7-5. Hoke gets fired after tOSU beats them 41-13.

Watching Pizza Boy execute another coaching search will be high entertainment.
TravelinMan
TravelinMan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2014-06-13, 11:45

SeeRockCity wrote:My prediction:

1.)UoM will start the year strong against directional schools.  
2.)National media will embrace their "return to the national picture"
3.)Gardner will become a front runner in "certain circles" for the Heisman trophy.
4.)There will be a special interest story weekly on Gameday about Hoke and his struggles. With obesity?

5.)They will start falling apart mid-season
6.)They will be crushed by MSU
7.)They will squeak out a loss against OSU

But all of this will be enough to keep Hoke around for another year.  Here is my 2015 prediction:

https://spartanswill.forumotion.com/t1734-will-hoke-get-fired-mid-season-or#39984
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2014-06-13, 11:53

I hope we beat them 49-3. No mercy, motherfuckers. Enjoy your place in the state.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Stoops21 2014-06-13, 12:02

Don't they have an easy schedule? That being said their offense lost a lot and only keep funchess. Not sure how their defense nor do I care.

That being said. **** them. **** their fans. **** the school. **** their administration. Their off the field incidents are out of control and the Detroit media sweeps it under the rug. Ill do research later but since hoke arrived they have had what 10-15 incidents. Rape cover up, aggravated assault, countless OWIs. But Derrick nix has some pot in his car and our school is put on trial.

Lets fucking destroy them. Get up 35-7 late 3rd quarter. Throw a long td. The rest of the game take a mother fucking knee 3 straight times everytime on offense. Send out the dawgs again and again. Idc if they score twice and make 42-21 mid fourth qtr. Knee the fucking ball some more. Why? We beat your ass and we could run it up but we won't. **** em. I hope they lose every game by a zilly. I hope a team of terrorists play them so I can cheer for the terrorists.

End rant
Stoops21
Stoops21
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Rodeo Burger 2014-06-13, 12:11

I'd love to see Hoke coach at UM for the next 20 years, but that just isn't realistic.

The way I see it, he's gone after this year or next, even UM fans aren't buying into his "Derrrrrrrrrrrr, werrrrrrrrrrrrr Michigan fergodsakes!" crap any more (though they will when the next guy says it).

So, the question is, will David Brandon be around, and for how long? I think the best case scenario is that Hoke falls on his face this year, and David Brandon hires another coach. They'll go after Harbaugh, Harbaugh, Miles, Fitzgerald and Kirby Smart, and get laughed at by all of them. It would be fun.

Of course, Hoke coaching 2 more years and Brandon still being the AD that runs the search is best case scenario, but I'm not sure that's realistic either. When the new president sees the budget Brandon has created, and the empty seats this fall, Brandon will get pushed out IMO.
Rodeo Burger
Rodeo Burger
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose 2014-06-13, 12:11

I was going to say no to a mid-season firing originally, but he could very easily be 2-2 heading into Big Ten play.

Sure, Minnesota and Rutgers coming as the first games to open Big Ten play for him should hypothetically be easy but if he's 2-2, the pressure will be on. I don't think he survives if he has an unexpected loss to one of them + a crushing loss to us at the end of October.
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rule Spartannia 2014-06-13, 12:20

Stoops21 wrote:Don't they have an easy schedule? That being said their offense lost a lot and only keep funchess. Not sure how their defense nor do I care.

That being said. **** them. **** their fans. **** the school. **** their administration. Their off the field incidents are out of control and the Detroit media sweeps it under the rug. Ill do research later but since hoke arrived they have had what 10-15 incidents. Rape cover up, aggravated assault, countless OWIs. But Derrick nix has some pot in his car and our school is put on trial.

Lets fucking destroy them. Get up 35-7 late 3rd quarter. Throw a long td. The rest of the game take a mother fucking knee 3 straight times everytime on offense. Send out the dawgs again and again. Idc if they score twice and make 42-21 mid fourth qtr. Knee the fucking ball some more. Why? We beat your ass and we could run it up but we won't. **** em. I hope they lose every game by a zilly. I hope a team of terrorists play them so I can cheer for the terrorists.

End rant

cheers 

I would laugh my ass off if Dantonio sent the offense out in 'victory formation' with five minutes to go in the third quarter. Can you imagine the Blue Wall outrage if that actually happened?

I seriously want to wreck them like we did last year, and I hope Narduzzi demands that the defense improve its production -- "Six points? That's two scoring drives! Minus-48 yards rushing? That means that at some point, they may have actually gone forward! Unacceptable!!"
Rule Spartannia
Rule Spartannia
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2014-06-13, 12:24

Rule Spartannia wrote:

cheers 

I would laugh my ass off if Dantonio sent the offense out in 'victory formation' with five minutes to go in the third quarter.  Can you imagine the Blue Wall outrage if that actually happened?

I seriously want to wreck them like we did last year, and I hope Narduzzi demands that the defense improve its production -- "Six points? That's two scoring drives!  Minus-48 yards rushing? That means that at some point, they may have actually gone forward! Unacceptable!!"

I almost don't care how much we score, as long as we beat them by two touchdowns and don't give up a touchdown. To me, not giving up a touchdown is the most important thing to keep going.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Hut1hut2 2014-06-13, 12:44

The coaching search will be comedy gold.
Hut1hut2
Hut1hut2
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Mentalstate 2014-06-13, 12:50

He's not getting fired this year, thanks to the Isaac transfer and they 2-3 stud recruits that just committed to them. um believes in 'crootin.

Of course, if he goes 5-7, than yeah...
Mentalstate
Mentalstate
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2014-06-13, 12:52

They have a very weak schedule, I don't think he gets fired this year.

If he loses to App State though, you'll see his house go up on the market.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Notorious GiB 2014-06-13, 13:28

Giant Moose wrote:I was going to say no to a mid-season firing originally, but he could very easily be 2-2 heading into Big Ten play.

Sure, Minnesota and Rutgers coming as the first games to open Big Ten play for him should hypothetically be easy but if he's 2-2, the pressure will be on. I don't think he survives if he has an unexpected loss to one of them + a crushing loss to us at the end of October.

What's your problem with Minny. I thought they had a solid season last year. Kill has them going the right direction. I'd be surprised if Minny lost that game.
Notorious GiB
Notorious GiB
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rook 2014-06-13, 13:32

Stoops21 wrote:Don't they have an easy schedule? That being said their offense lost a lot and only keep funchess. Not sure how their defense nor do I care.

End rant

Will Hoke get fired mid season or 1966794946 
Rook
Rook
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm 2014-06-13, 20:55

Rook wrote:

+1

Will Hoke get fired mid season or 1966794946