Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Activist Judge Declares Mistrial in Menendez Trial..

2 posters

Go down

Activist Judge Declares Mistrial in Menendez Trial..  Empty Activist Judge Declares Mistrial in Menendez Trial..

Post by Robert J Sakimano Thu 16 Nov 2017 - 13:28

thoughts, prayers and Chicago.

Caution: Mainstream Media Link
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Activist Judge Declares Mistrial in Menendez Trial..  Empty Re: Activist Judge Declares Mistrial in Menendez Trial..

Post by GRR Spartan Thu 16 Nov 2017 - 13:52

They're all activst judges unless they pass the Pro-Life litmus test and believe the Bible takes precedence over the US Constitution.

I grew up in MI and have lived in MI the majority of my life. I would have voted to convict Sen Menendez based on reports from the NYT and WAPost i've read. But if you've lived in NJ with decades of documented political payoffs and quid pro quo I can understand how you could end up with a hung jury.

Last edited by GRR Spartan on Thu 16 Nov 2017 - 14:11; edited 1 time in total
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Activist Judge Declares Mistrial in Menendez Trial..  Empty Re: Activist Judge Declares Mistrial in Menendez Trial..

Post by Robert J Sakimano Thu 16 Nov 2017 - 13:56

GRR Spartan wrote:They're all activst judges unless they pass the Pro-Life litmus test and believe the Bible takes precedence over the US Constitution.
yep.

I'm sure our friends at Fox News would be wildly upset about this if they didn't have Al Franken to talk about.. while completely ignoring/making excuses for the child molester in Alabama and the sexual predator in the White House.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down