Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mistrial due to hung jury in first Baltimore

5 posters

Go down

Mistrial due to hung jury in first Baltimore Empty Mistrial due to hung jury in first Baltimore

Post by The_Dude Wed Dec 16, 2015 5:53 pm

Police officer trial.
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Mistrial due to hung jury in first Baltimore Empty Re: Mistrial due to hung jury in first Baltimore

Post by Guest Wed Dec 16, 2015 5:56 pm

Justice will prevail and exonerate these brave men and women who served the country from these false accusations.  This fool had tried multiple times to hurt himself to sue the police.  Guy is a homeless, drug addict, entitled liberal. Should of been not-guilty, all of them will be found not guilty.

Mistrial due to hung jury in first Baltimore Yes_ba10
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Mistrial due to hung jury in first Baltimore Empty Re: Mistrial due to hung jury in first Baltimore

Post by Guest Wed Dec 16, 2015 6:01 pm

Add the over/under on number of buildings black people burn down to tswill pick em.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Wed Dec 16, 2015 6:03 pm

I don't know the details of the story, but I'm glad that little black thug is dead.

My thoughts and prayers are with the officers during this very tragic time in their lives.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude Wed Dec 16, 2015 6:06 pm

Guy in CNN not even Fox saying he was surprised there wasn't an acquittal.

Anyways, a win for the defense.
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Wed Dec 16, 2015 6:22 pm

Blatant racism will not be tolerated.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan Wed Dec 16, 2015 6:22 pm

Maybe the OP could go to Baltimore and they could hang him instead.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 16, 2015 6:23 pm

Robert J Sakimano wrote:I don't know the details of the story, but I'm glad that little black thug is dead.

My thoughts and prayers are with the officers during this very tragic time in their lives.

No mercy for that thug black cop that killed him?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 16, 2015 6:29 pm

LooseGoose wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:I don't know the details of the story, but I'm glad that little black thug is dead.

No mercy for that thug black cop that killed him?

"Drops The Mic"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude Wed Dec 16, 2015 6:30 pm

GRR Spartan wrote:Maybe the OP could go to Baltimore and they could hang him instead.

Personal attacks are a specialty of yours.
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Wed Dec 16, 2015 7:15 pm

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:Justice will prevail and exonerate these brave men and women who served the country from these false accusations.  This fool had tried multiple times to hurt himself to sue the police.  Guy is a homeless, drug addict, entitled liberal. Should of been not-guilty, all of them will be found not guilty.

This seems like your kind of a police force.

Mistrial due to hung jury in first Baltimore Gty_nazi_march_jc_150323_16x9_992
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 16, 2015 7:47 pm

steveschneider wrote:
SpartanDawgs265 wrote:Justice will prevail and exonerate these brave men and women who served the country from these false accusations.  This fool had tried multiple times to hurt himself to sue the police.  Guy is a homeless, drug addict, entitled liberal. Should of been not-guilty, all of them will be found not guilty.

I don't think the Nazis allowed Blacks in.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 16, 2015 8:16 pm

LooseGoose wrote:
steveschneider wrote:

Of the 2,745 active duty police officers in the Baltimore department (1445) more than half are African-American, Hispanic, Asian or Native American. Furthermore, more than 60 percent of the incumbents at the highest command levels hail from minority communities. In other words, Baltimore is a black-majority city led by a police force whose officers are mostly racial minorities as well. I think we found another New York Liberal folks!!!

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Wed Dec 16, 2015 8:50 pm

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

Of the 2,745 active duty police officers in the Baltimore department (1445) more than half are African-American, Hispanic, Asian or Native American. Furthermore, more than 60 percent of the incumbents at the highest command levels hail from minority communities. In other words, Baltimore is a black-majority city led by a police force whose officers are mostly racial minorities as well. I think we found another New York Liberal folks!!!

You are a fascist, and support police killing citizens.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down