Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Post in this thread if you wouldn't be caught dead in a store on Friday

+4
Watch Out Pylon!
kingstonlake
TheReal_LWS
Death Roe
8 posters

Go down

Post in this thread if you wouldn't be caught dead in a store on Friday Empty Post in this thread if you wouldn't be caught dead in a store on Friday

Post by TheReal_LWS 2017-11-22, 08:33

First, I am not a big fan of people. Second, I am not poor and don't need the deals they have on Black Friday.

Oh, and I will be a in a tree stand. Wink
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post in this thread if you wouldn't be caught dead in a store on Friday Empty Re: Post in this thread if you wouldn't be caught dead in a store on Friday

Post by Death Roe 2017-11-22, 08:33

Post in this thread if you wouldn't be caught dead in a store on Friday Image-1
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post in this thread if you wouldn't be caught dead in a store on Friday Empty Re: Post in this thread if you wouldn't be caught dead in a store on Friday

Post by TheReal_LWS 2017-11-22, 08:37

Roe, this is for people not shopping Friday. I know you've already clipped out your coupons for your big shopping day.
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2017-11-22, 08:50

Post in this thread if you wouldn't be caught dead in a store on Friday 1362440668
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2017-11-22, 08:53

I save my shopping for December 23rd.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2017-11-22, 08:55

The deer go to Walmart on Friday.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2017-11-22, 09:02

TheReal_LWS wrote:Roe, this is for people not shopping Friday. I know you've already clipped out your coupons for your big shopping day.

Eh, at least I'm not a judgmental prick like you are. Bible-thumping asshole.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 2017-11-22, 09:04

Death Roe wrote:
TheReal_LWS wrote:Roe, this is for people not shopping Friday. I know you've already clipped out your coupons for your big shopping day.

Eh, at least I'm not a judgmental prick like you are. Bible-thumping asshole.

I could link to probably 100s of times on this board alone you've been judgmental (including both of your posts in this thread). But I am guessing that would be futile. Have a great Thanksgiving, Roe. And Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and your family!
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2017-11-22, 09:09

No one said I wasn't judgmental, but I find it funny that a person who openly loves the Bible, which talks about treating others how you wish to be treated, does the exact opposite of what the scripture he's studying wants him/her to do.

Take care.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2017-11-22, 09:11

I will be hiking Big Bend National Park, LWS. I’ll let you know if I see any deer unless the mountain lion gets to them/me first.
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2017-11-22, 09:11

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:I will be hiking Big Bend National Park, LWS. I’ll let you know if I see any deer unless the mountain lion gets to them/me first.

Let him ship you a gun to use!!
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-11-22, 09:14

Just an FYI, best day ever to go grocery shopping for the week.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2017-11-22, 09:20

DWags wrote:Just an FYI, best day ever to go grocery shopping for the week.
Thank you for reminding me. I think I did it last year and loved it.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2017-11-22, 09:34

DWags wrote:Just an FYI, best day ever to go grocery shopping for the week.

If you don't mind taking a shuttle bus.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 2017-11-22, 10:04

Death Roe wrote:No one said I wasn't judgmental, but I find it funny that a person who openly loves the Bible, which talks about treating others how you wish to be treated, does the exact opposite of what the scripture he's studying wants him/her to do.

Take care.

Your ignorance of the scripture means you apply it where it doesn't apply. The same Jesus that said "treat your neighbor as yourself" also drove the money-changers from the temple. And called the scribes and pharisees hypocrites and vipers. Was he contradicting his teachings? Or was he teaching that you call sin sin no matter who is offended?

I know this is all a waste of time. You've decided on your narrative and no matter what evidence I provide to the contrary you will continue. You are consistent in your attacks Roe, I will give you that. I know I've peed in your Wheaties over the years and you will forever hold it against me. So be it. I just find it funny that you are the first to respond in almost everyone of the threads I create. There is a fine line between hatred and obsession.
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2017-11-22, 10:07

FTR I'm not going to Rutgers of Black Friday shopping.
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2017-11-22, 10:33

Why would anyone go to a store when they could order shit online? Thinking about a jam packed Best Buy with people fighting over electronics makes me cringe and gives me anxiety.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 2017-11-22, 10:42

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Why would anyone go to a store when they could order shit online? Thinking about a jam packed Best Buy with people fighting over electronics makes me cringe and gives me anxiety.

Exactly. People suck.
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down