Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do people in cold weather states get a six-month pass on fashion?

+2
Other Teams Pursuing That
tGreenWay
6 posters

Go down

Do people in cold weather states get a six-month pass on fashion? Empty Do people in cold weather states get a six-month pass on fashion?

Post by tGreenWay 2017-11-22, 21:29

Running a few errands this afternoon in advance of the holiday, and people in stores all over were dressed for comfort and warmth. I realize this isn't exactly a thriving metropolis, and hipsters have gone home to mooch more off of mom and dad, but it dawned on me that living in a place like this allows for a wide latitude of work and snappy casual wear.
Or maybe we're just slobs.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Do people in cold weather states get a six-month pass on fashion? Empty Re: Do people in cold weather states get a six-month pass on fashion?

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2017-11-22, 21:31

Did you just move to the Midwest or is the first time out of the house? scratch
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Do people in cold weather states get a six-month pass on fashion? Empty Re: Do people in cold weather states get a six-month pass on fashion?

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2017-11-22, 21:57

Also, if the guy in cargos were judging these people - I can’t even imagine what they were wearing.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-11-22, 22:07

Otpt lookin at your post from his winter hideaway like “bro. Come on.”

Do people in cold weather states get a six-month pass on fashion? 35818407aed15a940c15fccd3808d164--fashion-for-men-purple-mens-fashion
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2017-11-22, 22:12

Do people in cold weather states get a six-month pass on fashion? 502811600 Do people in cold weather states get a six-month pass on fashion? 502811600
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2017-11-22, 22:16

I wear my Nike shorts pretty much everywhere even in the winter. They're comfortable and I have nice calves.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-11-22, 23:58

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Also, if the guy in cargos were judging these people - I can’t even imagine what they were wearing.

I wouldn't expect a lazy millennial such as yourself to respect the work-a-day utilitarianism of the cargo short.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2017-11-23, 00:18

tGreenWay wrote:
Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Also, if the guy in cargos were judging these people - I can’t even imagine what they were wearing.

I wouldn't expect a lazy millennial such as yourself to respect the work-a-day utilitarianism of the cargo short.

Sincerely,

4 naps a day
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2017-11-23, 08:09

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Otpt lookin at your post from his winter hideaway like “bro. Come on.”

Do people in cold weather states get a six-month pass on fashion? 35818407aed15a940c15fccd3808d164--fashion-for-men-purple-mens-fashion

Do people in cold weather states get a six-month pass on fashion? 502811600

Travis, you have reached your 1/day quality post quota already. Happy Thanksgiving, take the day off.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Dendrobates 2017-11-24, 10:15

It depends on what all is going on. But most likely if I’m doing a ton of errands, I’m also cleaning and doing laundry. So I will most likely be wearing sweat pants .

I also don’t give a shit about materialistic things. I prefer to spend my money on experiences. Although I do have to wear dress clothes for work, so that’s where that money goes to.
Dendrobates
Dendrobates
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down