Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rutgers? Fuck Rutgers. Spartans goin to work today! Game thread.

+16
aualum06
MiamiSpartan
Travis of the Cosmos
Other Teams Pursuing That
MSU addict
InTenSity
Turtleneck
Rocinante
Da Mayor
Floyd Robertson
CORNER BLITZ
tGreenWay
Tim Wakefield
Watch Out Pylon!
Death Roe
DWags
20 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Rutgers?  Fuck Rutgers.  Spartans goin to work today!  Game thread.  - Page 6 Empty Re: Rutgers? Fuck Rutgers. Spartans goin to work today! Game thread.

Post by Guest Sat Nov 25, 2017 8:18 pm

DWags wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

Rutgers?  Fuck Rutgers.  Spartans goin to work today!  Game thread.  - Page 6 502811600 POTD. Rutgers?  Fuck Rutgers.  Spartans goin to work today!  Game thread.  - Page 6 1486952199

:

How many bowls do you think he smoked today?

I didn't count Wags but by the time my in game nap kicked in I felt like this:

Rutgers?  Fuck Rutgers.  Spartans goin to work today!  Game thread.  - Page 6 E44fb65a3c579b3aa003bd1b2f42098b--hippie-life-hippie-gypsy
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Rutgers?  Fuck Rutgers.  Spartans goin to work today!  Game thread.  - Page 6 Empty Re: Rutgers? Fuck Rutgers. Spartans goin to work today! Game thread.

Post by DWags Sat Nov 25, 2017 8:19 pm

Rutgers?  Fuck Rutgers.  Spartans goin to work today!  Game thread.  - Page 6 502811600

DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 25, 2017 8:24 pm

DWags wrote:Rutgers?  Fuck Rutgers.  Spartans goin to work today!  Game thread.  - Page 6 502811600

I'm starting to sense the Spartans do better if I sleep.....they kicked the shit out of UCONN the other night while I slept in contrast to usually losing to them if I'm watching. I fell asleep sometime during the halftime show today and we did much better after halftime I think....contrast that to tOSU game when I was awake for the entire beatdown.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Sat Nov 25, 2017 8:43 pm

Please sleep every game from now on Goose.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Sat Nov 25, 2017 9:21 pm

Rutgers?  Fuck Rutgers.  Spartans goin to work today!  Game thread.  - Page 6 Top10
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Sat Nov 25, 2017 9:29 pm

Goose I’ll send you product for years on end if needdd
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 25, 2017 9:42 pm

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Goose I’ll send you product for years on end if needdd

I'm good. I lease a building to multiple caregivers, they love me even if people on here think I'm insane.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Sat Nov 25, 2017 9:49 pm

Fuckin self important douchebag Hondo in the presser after the game has to "break it" to Coach D...."Coach I don't know if you even know this but last offseason an SEC team reached out to one of your staff members and offered them a significant raise to join them. What does that say about your team and what you've built here?"

smdh
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Sat Nov 25, 2017 10:12 pm

MSU broke the all time NCAA TOP record today from what I'm hearing
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Sun Nov 26, 2017 1:12 am

Broke an unofficial NCAA record for TOP with 47:50 seconds. We held the ball for three quarters.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Sun Nov 26, 2017 4:56 pm

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Fuckin self important douchebag Hondo in the presser after the game has to "break it" to Coach D...."Coach I don't know if you even know this but last offseason an SEC team reached out to one of your staff members and offered them a significant raise to join them. What does that say about your team and what you've built here?"

smdh

Does he really think MD wasn't aware of the offer? Methinks the answer is no, but he wanted to sound like he was breaking a big time story in front of others.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 10, 2018 6:52 pm

This game thread sucked. Who does tonight?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 10, 2018 6:58 pm

Chris Solari Verified account @chrissolari 6m6 minutes ago
More
Tonight's starters for MSU vs. Rutgers (7 p.m. tipoff at Breslin). Refs: Eric Curry, Earl Walton, Chris Beaver

Rutgers?  Fuck Rutgers.  Spartans goin to work today!  Game thread.  - Page 6 DTN7tblU8AAxuO8
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Wed Jan 10, 2018 7:00 pm

Stephen Bardo is a funny guy, said the only way RU wins is if the Spartan starting five gets food poisoning.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 10, 2018 7:16 pm

Schilling Goins & Tum on the floor all at once is giving up some O.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Wed Jan 10, 2018 7:30 pm

Feels like another eight minute drought.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 10, 2018 7:46 pm

Ward would be well served to spend more time on offense actually playing rather than waving his arms around as if he's connected to a high voltage wire.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Wed Jan 10, 2018 7:49 pm

Bridges basically MIA.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Wed Jan 10, 2018 7:50 pm

Floyd Robertson wrote:Bridges basically MIA.

Bridges zero
Langford zero.

Wow.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Wed Jan 10, 2018 7:53 pm

We need Bridges to take over this half. He needs to.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 10, 2018 7:53 pm

DWags wrote:

Bridges zero
Langford zero.

Wow.

I think that's the used game thread effect......but we didn't have a new one.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Senior Dickfist Wed Jan 10, 2018 7:54 pm

DWags wrote:

Bridges zero
Langford zero.

Wow.

Bridges doesn't seem to be asserting himself. Or is it that their defense doing a great job and I'm seeing it through green colored glasses?
Senior Dickfist
Senior Dickfist
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:26 pm

I think we’re watching a game between the two best defensive teams and rebounding teams in the league.

It’s ugly.

OTPT 11
This game 8.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:26 pm

Each team with more fouls than field goals made.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:28 pm

Do we even have five points this half?
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:29 pm

Floyd Robertson wrote:Do we even have five points this half?

Exactly five.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:58 pm

Holy shit. This game.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Wed Jan 10, 2018 9:02 pm

Nice defense tum Rutgers?  Fuck Rutgers.  Spartans goin to work today!  Game thread.  - Page 6 502811600 ice skates
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6