Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The CFP: Who gets the #4 spot?

+14
Dr. Strangelove
kingstonlake
aualum06
Other Teams Pursuing That
Death Roe
tGreenWay
DWags
StylesGShmooth
Turtleneck
Nordic
Watch Out Pylon!
steveschneider
Floyd Robertson
NigelUno
18 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Who gets the final spot in the CFP?

The CFP:  Who gets the #4 spot? - Page 3 Vote_lcap77%The CFP:  Who gets the #4 spot? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 77% 
[ 10 ]
The CFP:  Who gets the #4 spot? - Page 3 Vote_lcap23%The CFP:  Who gets the #4 spot? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 23% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 13

The CFP:  Who gets the #4 spot? - Page 3 Empty Re: The CFP: Who gets the #4 spot?

Post by DWags 2017-12-04, 14:28

No, I read the page that a lot of people did.   Thoguht it looked like the Holiday bowl chose first.  Sounds like the Outback wanted nothing to do with us and everything to do with Michigan.  We suck for marketing I guess.  

I still think tGreenway is a fucking liar about all of this shit.   Quit PM'ing me this bull shit Greenway...  and dick picks.  Nobody has time to look at that.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

The CFP:  Who gets the #4 spot? - Page 3 Empty Re: The CFP: Who gets the #4 spot?

Post by tGreenWay 2017-12-04, 14:59

DWags wrote:No, I read the page that a lot of people did.   Thoguht it looked like the Holiday bowl chose first.  Sounds like the Outback wanted nothing to do with us and everything to do with Michigan.  We suck for marketing I guess.  

I still think tGreenway is a fucking liar about all of this shit.   Quit PM'ing me this bull shit Greenway...  and dick picks.  Nobody has time to look at that.

YOU SAID YOU LIKED THOSE!
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-12-04, 15:20

I have time greenway
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-12-04, 15:41

DWags wrote:No, I read the page that a lot of people did.   Thoguht it looked like the Holiday bowl chose first.  Sounds like the Outback wanted nothing to do with us and everything to do with Michigan.  We suck for marketing I guess.  

now long could it possibly take to look at dick pics from Greenway?
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green 2017-12-04, 15:50

NigelUno wrote:I think they give it to Ohio State.

bump
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green 2017-12-04, 15:50

NigelUno wrote:
Nordic wrote:Where is the UCF option?
Nordic wrote:Where is the UCF option?

We're dealing with reality. Not Herbie level options.

bump
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green 2017-12-04, 15:52

NigelUno wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

I love the Holiday Bowl. I know it is not as prestigious as the Outback Bowl, but it has a really great history.

I think he is right. No Big 10 team in the playoff just pushed all of the teams down a spot, which means UM might be headed to the Pinstripe Bowl.

Seems like OSU and Wisconsin will both play in NY6 games.  Why would it push MSU down a spot? Because ND gets bumped down?

bump
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2017-12-04, 15:53

Keep bumping, Herbie. I'm getting erect at work.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2017-12-04, 15:53

Herbie Green wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

We're dealing with reality. Not Herbie level options.

bump

What do you think of our bowl situation Herbie? I’m putting my ass on the line December 28th for the last time of 2017.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green 2017-12-04, 15:53

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:UM fans are thinking they jump MSU into the Outback. They also think Harbaugh is the son of God. So, like, whatever.

The delusion never ends. The CFP:  Who gets the #4 spot? - Page 3 502811600

bump
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green 2017-12-04, 15:56

steveschneider wrote:
Herbie Green wrote:

bump

What do you think of our bowl situation Herbie? I’m putting my ass on the line December 28th for the last time of 2017.

Seems like we got a better opponent and location. Is WSU a crazy spread team? That could be bad for us but I think we need the practice.
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-12-04, 16:36

Herbie Green wrote:
steveschneider wrote:

Seems like we got a better opponent and location. Is WSU a crazy spread team? That could be bad for us but I think we need the practice.

It's a game, Herbie, not a practice. That's why they're called bowl games.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-12-04, 16:39

tGreenWay wrote:
Herbie Green wrote:

Then why do they call it the Holiday bowl?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-12-04, 16:47

DWags wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

Because Holiday Bowl committee officials have established a degree of faith that most fans won't fly to California and pay top prices for tickets and lodging to watch the fucking Holiday Bowl Practice.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-12-04, 16:54

tGreenWay wrote:
DWags wrote:

Because Holiday Bowl committee officials have established a degree of faith that most fans won't fly to California and pay top prices for tickets and lodging to watch the fucking Holiday Bowl Practice.

Yeah, we’ll the jerk store called.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green 2017-12-04, 17:31

I mean we get all these extra practices to prepare for this spread opponent. Maybe we can come up with a better scheme. It didn't seem to help facing Baylor though.

I admit football Xs and Os are not my strong suit so I will defer to Dwags in that area. I don't know if MSU's scheme is just forever doomed against spread teams without a complete overhaul of an otherwise highly successful blue print.
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by StylesGShmooth 2017-12-04, 17:54

I had heard that from a couple people too, but it looks like they were wrong. On the Bowl Selection Wiki the Holiday Bowl is listed before the Outback, maybe that's where they got it from. I'd rather go to San Diego than Tampa anyway and I couldn't make a NYD Bowl unless my NFL game happened to be close anyway.
StylesGShmooth
StylesGShmooth
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3