Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sign in here when you are done working for the year

+8
Dendrobates
Death Roe
kingstonlake
Floyd Robertson
Other Teams Pursuing That
Turtleneck
WhiteBoyHatcher
TheReal_LWS
12 posters

Go down

Sign in here when you are done working for the year Empty Sign in here when you are done working for the year

Post by TheReal_LWS 2017-12-20, 23:44

Today completed my 2017 work year! MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL!
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Sign in here when you are done working for the year Empty Re: Sign in here when you are done working for the year

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2017-12-20, 23:49

Merry x-mas and happy holidays bee.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Sign in here when you are done working for the year Empty Re: Sign in here when you are done working for the year

Post by Turtleneck 2017-12-21, 01:02

Don't stop in any parking lots on the way home from work.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2017-12-21, 02:20

Signed,

All boomers
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2017-12-21, 04:55

If you love what you do, is it really work?
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2017-12-21, 05:25

I'm out!
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2017-12-21, 07:47

Happy Holidays, LWS
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Dendrobates 2017-12-21, 07:52

Been done since Dec 6th. Woot!

Although it's not that fun and relaxation with an infant.
Dendrobates
Dendrobates
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-12-21, 08:03

My work is never done.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-12-21, 08:24

LooseGoose wrote:My work is never done.

It's damn hard isn't it.  These fucking millennials just don't get it.   What's that line about the lion and the kangaroo in Africa?  sun comes up and you better be fucking running cause some lions are fast and kangaroo's are slow and some fucking dentist from the U.S. will shoot your ass if you're not up running by like 9:30 a.m..

Something like that.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2017-12-21, 08:29

I'll be working for the people of America until December 29th. Damn kid took all my vacation time. :(
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-12-21, 08:35

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:I'll be working for the people of America until December 29th. Damn kid took all my vacation time. :(

From a boomer who will enjoy social security before it runs out, I can only thank you for your continued work.  God bless you.  Now, could you maybe get back to work.  I need to paint my house next spring and it's gonna probably cost me a bit.  TIA
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2017-12-21, 08:40

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:I'll be working for the people of America until December 29th. Damn kid took all my vacation time. :(

Kids are selfish assholes.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Dendrobates 2017-12-21, 09:00

Although, I did have to go to work on my vacation day on Monday. And I have some work to do today, since I have a new patient that’s an infant.
Dendrobates
Dendrobates
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Clarett's Folly 2017-12-21, 09:48

DWags wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:My work is never done.

It's damn hard isn't it.  These fucking millennials just don't get it.   What's that line about the lion and the kangaroo in Africa?  sun comes up and you better be fucking running cause some lions are fast and kangaroo's are slow and some fucking dentist from the U.S. will shoot your ass if you're not up running by like 9:30 a.m..

Something like that.

Don't say I never get you anything.

Sign in here when you are done working for the year Wagsqu10
Clarett's Folly
Clarett's Folly
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-12-21, 10:14

Clarett's Folly wrote:
DWags wrote:

Something like that.

Don't say I never get you anything.

Sign in here when you are done working for the year Wagsqu10
Sign in here when you are done working for the year 1966794946
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 2017-12-21, 11:28

I'd totally shoot a lion. But that would require international travel so I'm out. I'll stick to mountain lions.

Only good cat is a dead one.
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by Dendrobates 2017-12-21, 11:36

TheReal_LWS wrote:I'd totally shoot a lion. But that would require international travel so I'm out. I'll stick to mountain lions.

We are no longer friends! Sign in here when you are done working for the year 4177874726
Dendrobates
Dendrobates
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2017-12-21, 11:39

Dendrobates wrote:
TheReal_LWS wrote:I'd totally shoot a lion. But that would require international travel so I'm out. I'll stick to mountain lions.

We are no longer friends! Sign in here when you are done working for the year 4177874726

He's a piece of shit -
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2017-12-21, 11:49

You need to work on your xenophobia champ. Also, your general outlook on life could use a good sprucing up.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-12-21, 11:54

I certainly would never shoot a cat, but I know there’s a pussy, that people around here wouldn’t shed a tear for, if he shot himself in the foot.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Senior Dickfist 2017-12-21, 12:10

I have no stake in the killing of cats business...with that said, I've mentally checked out of work for the year and will physically check out in a couple of hours. cheers
Senior Dickfist
Senior Dickfist
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 2017-12-21, 12:10

Dendrobates wrote:

We were friends? Wink
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down