Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sign in here if you are working through the end of the year.....

+7
Clarett's Folly
Death Roe
Travis of the Cosmos
Floyd Robertson
MSU addict
WhiteBoyHatcher
TheReal_LWS
11 posters

Go down

Sign in here if you are working through the end of the year..... Empty Sign in here if you are working through the end of the year.....

Post by TheReal_LWS 2016-12-21, 09:44

SUCKERS! ROFL

Today is my last day for the rest of 2016. Returning on the 3rd. It would suck to be those signing in here...........rendeer
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Sign in here if you are working through the end of the year..... Empty Re: Sign in here if you are working through the end of the year.....

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2016-12-21, 09:48

gHost Spartan wrote:Bee I wish we lived in the same state so we could have some gay sex bro.

Sign in here if you are working through the end of the year..... 502811600

I'm "working" but it doesn't really matter. I don't suspect there will be much to do.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Sign in here if you are working through the end of the year..... Empty Re: Sign in here if you are working through the end of the year.....

Post by MSU addict 2016-12-21, 09:51

Taking all of Hanukkah off, good for you.
MSU addict
MSU addict
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 2016-12-21, 09:52

MSU addict wrote:Taking all of Hanukkah off, good for you.

I stand with Israel.
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2016-12-21, 09:52

The last week of the year is my favorite week of the year work-wise.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-12-21, 09:55

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:
gHost Spartan wrote:Bee I wish we lived in the same state so we could have some gay sex bro.

I'm "working" but it doesn't really matter. I don't suspect there will be much to do.

This. Enjoy your vacation day while it's cold and miserable outside while there's nothing to do if you're not leaving town. Ill be at work doing nothing while you're all off. I'll be sure to bump this thread on a Tuesday in July from a golf course while I use my time off when it makes sense to do so and you're grinding away.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 2016-12-21, 09:56

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:

This. Enjoy your vacation day while it's cold and miserable outside while there's nothing to do if you're not leaving town. Ill be at work doing nothing while you're all off. I'll be sure to bump this thread on a Tuesday in July from a golf course while I use my time off when it makes sense to do so and you're grinding away.

Golf. Bleh

It is still hunting season. cheers
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2016-12-21, 09:57

The best part about working over the next two weeks is when my kids get insane it gives me an excuse to go into the basement and take a nap or watch a bowl game.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2016-12-21, 10:00

Hunting sucks.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 2016-12-21, 10:01

Death Roe wrote:Hunting sucks.

Sign in here if you are working through the end of the year..... 1f60d
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2016-12-21, 10:02

I mean I understand the appeal of it, and the sport of it.

I just am not a fan of waking up at the ass crack of dawn to put on layers of clothes (weather pending) and sit in a tree or in a blind to HOPEFULLY shoot a deer.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 2016-12-21, 10:03

Death Roe wrote:I mean I understand the appeal of it, and the sport of it.

I just am not a fan of waking up at the ass crack of dawn to put on layers of clothes (weather pending) and sit in a tree or in a blind to HOPEFULLY shoot a deer.

It isn't for everyone, admittedly. Thankfully too. That leaves more deer for me.
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by Clarett's Folly 2016-12-21, 10:10

I'm working but I work from home and most of my client sites are down until the new year so I'm pretty much chillin' in-front of the TV watching movies and whatnot. There's no chance in hell I'm spending any of my PTO on these next two weeks during what is essentially a coast to the finish line.
Clarett's Folly
Clarett's Folly
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2016-12-21, 10:14

Hell naw
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-12-21, 10:17

I'll be working next week. Might still take Friday off. I'll see how the week goes I suppose. Not expecting it to be very busy.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-12-21, 15:21

I fly out to Austin tomorrow. Rain but better than snow. Smell ya later.
Other Teams Pursuing That
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2016-12-21, 16:34

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:I fly out to Austin tomorrow. Rain but better than snow. Smell ya later.

See ya, butt munch. Merry Christmas. <3
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Stoops21 2016-12-21, 16:36

Off work until the January 3rd :)
Stoops21
Stoops21
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down