Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shit! Talking to you assholes on here cost me 20 bucks just now. Fucking idiots.

+9
Watch Out Pylon!
Nordic
Turtleneck
WhiteBoyHatcher
MSU addict
tGreenWay
Other Teams Pursuing That
Travis of the Cosmos
DWags
13 posters

Go down

Shit!  Talking to you assholes on here cost me 20 bucks just now.  Fucking idiots.  Empty Shit! Talking to you assholes on here cost me 20 bucks just now. Fucking idiots.

Post by DWags 2017-12-22, 10:33

So, have my mom and sister over, we're doing Christmas before they go to the Hemet California place for 3 months.   Coffee, talk yada yada yada.  I pull out the lap top, my mom and sis are in the living room wathching Regis or some such shit.  I see my wife's text on the lap top, who has escaped family hell by saying she had to do some last minute shopping today.  What's the text say?  "Don't forget it's garbage day".   As I'm reading that, I hear the fucking truck past my neighbors. It's god's way of torturing me some more.   I run through the kitchen, open up the door to the garage, grab the garbage and start running with with my canister on wheels down my block.  Yelling "Hey, Hey, Hey".  They were on the last house before turning the block.  I pull up with it, they actually back up.  I say "Thanks, Merry Christmas," and remember I have money in my pocket, I thought it was like a five or ten maybe even a one.  So, I pull it out and it's a fucking 20.   I'm thinking shit, 20 bucks?   I think my wife gives them tim hortons cards for like 10 bucks.   So, anyway, I say, can you guys split this?  The guy says thanks, grabs it, and jumps on the truck.  

You guys owe me 20 bucks.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Shit!  Talking to you assholes on here cost me 20 bucks just now.  Fucking idiots.  Empty Re: Shit! Talking to you assholes on here cost me 20 bucks just now. Fucking idiots.

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-12-22, 10:34

I’ll chip in a dollar to the “dwags doesn’t accept responsibility for his own mistakes” fund.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Shit!  Talking to you assholes on here cost me 20 bucks just now.  Fucking idiots.  Empty Re: Shit! Talking to you assholes on here cost me 20 bucks just now. Fucking idiots.

Post by DWags 2017-12-22, 10:37

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:I’ll chip in a dollar to the “dwags doesn’t accept responsibility for his own mistakes” fund.

I don't think it's a mistake, you guys are like heroine.  I'm looking at what kind of  dumb shit you'll say next and I'm kind of addicted.  So, it's like a disease.   I'll take like blame for 2 dollars of it.  You guys should still give me like 17 or something.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-12-22, 10:39

DWags wrote:So, have my mom and sister over, we're doing Christmas before they go to the Hemet California place for 3 months.   Coffee, talk yada yada yada.  .

Helluva nice area, got a friend that lives in the hills just SW of Temecula.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-12-22, 10:39

DWags wrote:
Travis of the Cosmos wrote:I’ll chip in a dollar to the “dwags doesn’t accept responsibility for his own mistakes” fund.

I don't think it's a mistake, you guys are like heroine.  I'm looking at what kind of  dumb shit you'll say next and I'm kind of addicted.  So, it's like a disease.   I'll take like blame for 2 dollars of it.  You guys should still give me like 17 or something.
That’s some solid math there dwags
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-12-22, 10:42

LooseGoose wrote:
DWags wrote:So, have my mom and sister over, we're doing Christmas before they go to the Hemet California place for 3 months.   Coffee, talk yada yada yada.  .

Yeah, it's sat empty for about 5 years.  My parents would pay taxes on it.  It was my mom's moms place.  Death of both grandparents left it empty, then my dad's failing health didn't let them enjoy the winters there.. He couldn't travel.  My mom and sister finally went to it last year, did all the repairs and it's by a golf course.  Had the Bowl game been New Years, I'd probably fly out.  It's only about an hour from San Diego.   Kids only there from the 26th- 29th, so I'm watching the game.  I'm a bad Spartan Dad.  It's a real nice area.  I'll use it in about 5 years in the winter.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-12-22, 10:43

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
DWags wrote:

That’s some solid math there dwags

Taxes bro.   It's a new form coming out soon.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2017-12-22, 10:49

We should start an entire go fund me to try to fix the mistakes of boomers.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-12-22, 10:50

DWags wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

Yeah, it's sat empty for about 5 years.  My parents would pay taxes on it.  It was my mom's moms place.  Death of both grandparents left it empty, then my dad's failing health didn't let them enjoy the winters there.. He couldn't travel.  My mom and sister finally went to it last year, did all the repairs and it's by a golf course.  Had the Bowl game been New Years, I'd probably fly out.  It's only about an hour from San Diego.   Kids only there from the 26th- 29th, so I'm watching the game.  I'm a bad Spartan Dad.  It's a real nice area.  I'll use it in about 5 years in the winter.

Wear your Angels colors when you go to BerDoo they're strong up there.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-12-22, 10:51

This thread is garbage.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by MSU addict 2017-12-22, 10:58

Do you have change for a hundy?
MSU addict
MSU addict
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2017-12-22, 11:02

Wags' day so far.

https://twitter.com/__gower/status/943925810255335425
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2017-12-22, 11:06

This is such a boomer thing to do. Fuck something up and then blame everybody else.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-12-22, 11:08

I've got six pennies in my jeans. I'll give you two of them.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2017-12-22, 11:10

tGreenWay wrote:I've got six pennies in my jeans. I'll give you two of them.

You're a very generous person, GreenWay.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-12-22, 11:15

tGreenWay wrote:I've got six pennies in my jeans

So your wife thought you were packing a little extra in the jeans eh?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-12-22, 14:09

LooseGoose wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:I've got six pennies in my jeans

So your wife thought you were packing a little extra in the jeans eh?

She knew it wasn't me down there. Pennies have more girth than dimes.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-12-22, 14:10

Turtleneck wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:I've got six pennies in my jeans. I'll give you two of them.

You're a very generous person, GreenWay.

That's what I keep telling people. No one believes me.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2017-12-22, 15:36

DWags wrote:So, have my mom and sister over, we're doing Christmas before they go to the Hemet California place for 3 months.   Coffee, talk yada yada yada.  I pull out the lap top, my mom and sis are in the living room wathching Regis or some such shit.  I see my wife's text on the lap top, who has escaped family hell by saying she had to do some last minute shopping today.  What's the text say?  "Don't forget it's garbage day".   As I'm reading that, I hear the fucking truck past my neighbors. It's god's way of torturing me some more.   I run through the kitchen, open up the door to the garage, grab the garbage and start running with with my canister on wheels down my block.  Yelling "Hey, Hey, Hey".  They were on the last house before turning the block.  I pull up with it, they actually back up.  I say "Thanks, Merry Christmas," and remember I have money in my pocket, I thought it was like a five or ten maybe even a one.  So, I pull it out and it's a fucking 20.   I'm thinking shit, 20 bucks?   I think my wife gives them tim hortons cards for like 10 bucks.   So, anyway, I say, can you guys split this?  The guy says thanks, grabs it, and jumps on the truck.  

You know they will be back next week right?
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-12-22, 15:41

Nordic wrote:
DWags wrote:So, have my mom and sister over, we're doing Christmas before they go to the Hemet California place for 3 months.   Coffee, talk yada yada yada.  I pull out the lap top, my mom and sis are in the living room wathching Regis or some such shit.  I see my wife's text on the lap top, who has escaped family hell by saying she had to do some last minute shopping today.  What's the text say?  "Don't forget it's garbage day".   As I'm reading that, I hear the fucking truck past my neighbors. It's god's way of torturing me some more.   I run through the kitchen, open up the door to the garage, grab the garbage and start running with with my canister on wheels down my block.  Yelling "Hey, Hey, Hey".  They were on the last house before turning the block.  I pull up with it, they actually back up.  I say "Thanks, Merry Christmas," and remember I have money in my pocket, I thought it was like a five or ten maybe even a one.  So, I pull it out and it's a fucking 20.   I'm thinking shit, 20 bucks?   I think my wife gives them tim hortons cards for like 10 bucks.   So, anyway, I say, can you guys split this?  The guy says thanks, grabs it, and jumps on the truck.  

Except this weekend will be family time over here.  Presents, all the shit.  It would have been over flowing.  Also, I didn't want the wife to have one up on me.  "I told you in the text....."
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2017-12-22, 15:51

You should just burn your trash.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-12-22, 15:52

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:You should just burn your trash.
Not funny.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Wally Fairway 2017-12-22, 16:00

do you accept cybercurrency for your donate?
Wally Fairway
Wally Fairway
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2017-12-22, 17:50

DWags wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:You should just burn your trash.
Not funny.
Not needed.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-12-22, 17:55

gHost Spartan wrote:I'd actually watch a Fwags reality show that just follows him around all day and he narrates his Swill and RCMB posts in front of the camera. I think it'd be great.
That sounds like the worst bit of television I could ever imagine. I’d rather watch MAC college basketball all day. Holy shit that sound awful. No.

No no no.

No.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2017-12-22, 18:19

Nordic wrote:

This.

Running a rolling trash container down the street means it wasn't heavy and nowhere near full. I don't accumulate much trash and sometimes skip a week or two putting it out, especially in the winter. Figure I'm doing our local trash guys a favor with one less stop.

Entire neighborhood got new rolling recyclable containers a few months ago. Have noticed many people put them out every week. Bet most of them are less than a quarter full. Have only put mine out once since receiving it.

Fuck the garbage Christmas tip. They should be tipping me. Same with the postal carriers that put my neighbors mail in my box at least once every couple months, forcing me to take it to them. BAH-HUMBUG!

btw...Dwags and everyone here except Nordic owes me $20 each for this sage advice
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-12-22, 18:27

The Pantry wrote:
Nordic wrote:

This.

Running a rolling trash container down the street means it wasn't heavy and nowhere near full. I don't accumulate much trash and sometimes skip a week or two putting it out, especially in the winter. Figure I'm doing our local trash guys a favor with one less stop.

Entire neighborhood got new rolling recyclable containers a few months ago. Have noticed many people put them out every week. Bet most of them are less than a quarter full. Have only put mine out once since receiving it.

Fuck the garbage Christmas tip. They should be tipping me. Same with the postal carriers that put my neighbors mail in my box at least once every couple months, forcing me to take it to them. BAH-HUMBUG!

btw...Dwags and everyone here except Nordic owes me $20 each for this sage advice

First, it was full. I just happen to have the strength of ten men. Second, I have girls who have all their friends over constantly. And they eat and drink stuff. Third your situation isn’t mine. Fourth, I noticed some of my neighbors had this recycling canisters on wheels and we didn’t get one. WTF. Fifth, I really thought it was a five. When I pulled it out, I couldn’t put it back. Ninth, I hate that my wife gives out gifts too. But that’s who I married.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2017-12-22, 20:56

DWags wrote:
The Pantry wrote:This.

First, it was full. I just happen to have the strength of ten men. Second, I have girls who have all their friends over constantly. And they eat and drink stuff. Third your situation isn’t mine. Fourth, I noticed some of my neighbors had this recycling canisters on wheels and we didn’t get one. WTF. Fifth, I really thought it was a five. When I pulled it out, I couldn’t put it back. Ninth, I hate that my wife gives out gifts too. But that’s who I married.
Shit!  Talking to you assholes on here cost me 20 bucks just now.  Fucking idiots.  502811600

First: Confess. It wasn't close to full and you only have the strength of three men.
Second: If your girls' friends are eating and drinking all that stuff there should be little true garbage to toss. Tell those friend pigs to bring bags next time and take their scraps home.
Third: Whatever
Fourth: You got gypped. The one I got has a serial number on it, identifying it with my address. They should have gone a step further and put a bar code on it to identify each time it's picked up...maybe cut my taxes and increase yours? lol
Fifth: No idea
Ninth: All cool if you get a once-a-week bjer
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by y2kMgrad 2017-12-22, 21:12

You should have just dumped it in your neighbor's yard.
y2kMgrad
y2kMgrad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-12-22, 21:15

y2kMgrad wrote:You should have just dumped it in your neighbor's yard.
The rest of us sent dwags $5 on Venmo you prolly should too
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2017-12-22, 21:50

Not cool.

When caught with something nasty I forgot to throw out I take it to work and throw it in the dumpster.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-12-22, 22:13

The Pantry wrote:
DWags wrote:

Shit!  Talking to you assholes on here cost me 20 bucks just now.  Fucking idiots.  502811600

First: Confess. It wasn't close to full and you only have the strength of three men.
Second: If your girls' friends are eating and drinking all that stuff there should be little true garbage to toss. Tell those friend pigs to bring bags next time and take their scraps home.
Third: Whatever
Fourth: You got gypped. The one I got has a serial number on it, identifying it with my address. They should have gone a step further and put a bar code on it to identify each time it's picked up...maybe cut my taxes and increase yours? lol
Fifth: No idea
Ninth: All cool if you get a once-a-week bjer

Ok. You win.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by y2kMgrad 2017-12-22, 22:31

The Pantry wrote:
Not cool.

When caught with something nasty I forgot to throw out I take it to work and throw it in the dumpster.

Shit!  Talking to you assholes on here cost me 20 bucks just now.  Fucking idiots.  502811600 I was just kidding. We have to have ours out on Monday mornings so I forget to put it out Sunday nights all the time. I just wait until the next week and pack it as full as possible or put a couple bags next to it. I did laugh thinking about Dwags running down the street dragging the bin though.
y2kMgrad
y2kMgrad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-12-22, 22:35

y2kMgrad wrote:
The Pantry wrote:Not cool.

Shit!  Talking to you assholes on here cost me 20 bucks just now.  Fucking idiots.  502811600 I was just kidding. We have to have ours out on Monday mornings so I forget to put it out Sunday nights all the time. I just wait until the next week and pack it as full as possible or put a couple bags next to it. I did laugh thinking about Dwags running down the street dragging the bin though.

Best trash pick up is Monday. Fresh start from the weekend. I’m Friday. I think Friday’s are the worst.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-12-22, 22:52

Dwags ive decided that you owe me $74
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-12-23, 09:37

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Dwags ive decided that you owe me $74

Get in line.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down