Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Holy shit I've had three groups of people give me shit since last night

+13
Rocinante
Other Teams Pursuing That
Jethro Bodeen
Robert J Sakimano
GRR Spartan
Jake from State Farm
tanfan!
Turtleneck
Blanch32
CORNER BLITZ
Travis of the Cosmos
Death Roe
DWags
17 posters

Go down

Holy shit I've had three groups of people give me shit since last night Empty Holy shit I've had three groups of people give me shit since last night

Post by DWags 2016-10-09, 17:09

These walmarters are letting it out. Last night going into a liquor store at midnight on 8 mile and 94 by three guys who said go green then when I said go white they started laughing and one guy said "fuck that, go blue loser". Now today two separate guys in Kroger. One asked me why I'm wearing an MSU shirt today and an old man about 80 who just said "Michigan state" and started laughing

Holy fuck. This is gonna suck.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Holy shit I've had three groups of people give me shit since last night Empty Re: Holy shit I've had three groups of people give me shit since last night

Post by Death Roe 2016-10-09, 17:16

Got a text around 11:30 PM last night from a shit-talker who wouldn't ID themselves.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Holy shit I've had three groups of people give me shit since last night Empty Re: Holy shit I've had three groups of people give me shit since last night

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-10-09, 17:16

I don't really have this problem as I just avoid these weirdos. I did have one thing though... this dude I know from high school (so I don't really know him) posted a picture on the social media that had 2 msu players and dantonio coming out of the tunnel with a tombstone in front that said "rip msu football 2010-2015."

Haha. Hilarious. Whatever. But then I realized that I didn't know the player on the right, but the player on the left... Mylan Hicks. I realize dipshit didn't know that, but I had to be like "dude, poor taste."
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ 2016-10-09, 17:32

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:I don't really have this problem as I just avoid these weirdos. I did have one thing though... this dude I know from high school (so I don't really know him) posted a picture on the social media that had 2 msu players and dantonio coming out of the tunnel with a tombstone in front that said "rip msu football 2010-2015."

Haha. Hilarious. Whatever. But then I realized that I didn't know the player on the right, but the player on the left... Mylan Hicks. I realize dipshit didn't know that, but I had to be like "dude, poor taste."

Mlive posted that and deleted it later

Was referenced here somewhere earlier today
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-10-09, 18:19

DWags wrote:These walmarters are letting it out. Last night going into a liquor store at midnight on 8 mile and 94 by three guys who said go green then when I said go white they started laughing and one guy said "fuck that, go blue loser". Now today two separate guys in Kroger. One asked me why I'm wearing an MSU shirt today and an old man about 80 who just said "Michigan state" and started laughing

The Dowager Lady Margret, Countess and Prefict of Northumbria worst nightmare
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-10-09, 18:23

Which one was The Dude?

Anyway, let it go. Think of who those people are. Their identities and entire life center on something they have no affiliation with. They think rooting for UM elevates them as people, when in reality they are just lazy assholes.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-10-09, 18:41

Turtleneck wrote:Which one was The Dude?

Anyway, let it go. Think of who those people are. Their identities and entire life center on something they have no affiliation with. They think rooting for UM elevates them as people, when in reality they are just lazy assholes.

Oh yeah. Ignored retorts to two. The group and the old man. I said to the guy who asked why I was wearing MSU that we're not very good in football this year, but I'm a Spartan and not just a fan. He seemed like he was a bit embarrassed he gave me shit
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2016-10-09, 19:05

I've turned muffy into an obsessed tilt fuckhead.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-10-09, 19:06

Tanfan! wrote:I've turned muffy into an obsessed tilt fuckhead.

Your honor, RELEVANCE!?!?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm 2016-10-09, 20:23

My brother texted me last night that Michigan got flagged for being too mean. I replied back "perhaps Rutgers should start a letter writing campaign". Never heard back from him.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2016-10-09, 20:45

Same here and if the wanted to talk shit I tell them I've enjoyed the last 8 seasons. Then i ask when the got their undergrad degree from umaa.

They walk every time and this weekend has been no exception.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-10-10, 07:29

Again today at Tim Hortons. I'm going to try to wear MSU swag every day. Just because.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-10-10, 08:30

DWags wrote:Again today at Tim Hortons. I'm going to try to wear MSU swag every day. Just because.

folks we got a bad ass here!

....and if you really want to go beast mode, go grocery and Halloween shopping at Walmart and drop 500!!
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-10-10, 08:44

we would never act like that... we are nothing but respectful for that institution, its athletic teams and fans down the road.

GO GREEN!!
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Jethro Bodeen 2016-10-10, 11:28

We have SCum right where we want them: Riding high and mighty. Ripe for another humiliating and agonizing defeat. It will be glorious.
Jethro Bodeen
Jethro Bodeen
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-10-10, 11:36

It's nice to not have to interact with people like that d wags.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2016-10-10, 11:51

I'm not worried.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-10-10, 12:22

Jethro Bodeen wrote:We have SCum right where we want them: Riding high and mighty. Ripe for another humiliating and agonizing defeat. It will be glorious.

I was thinking how great it would be if we could pull a rabbit out of our ass this year. Man, that woudl be beyond aggravating for them. I'm thinking most of them think this is going to be a 40 point blow out, and frankly, if both teams play like they did last Saturday, it will be. But if they pull off the miracle, it would be funnier than last years shocker.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by lmc55 2016-10-10, 12:29

DWags wrote:
Jethro Bodeen wrote:We have SCum right where we want them: Riding high and mighty. Ripe for another humiliating and agonizing defeat. It will be glorious.

I was thinking how great it would be if we could pull a rabbit out of our ass this year.  Man, that woudl be beyond aggravating for them.  I'm thinking most of them think this is going to be a 40 point blow out, and frankly, if both teams play like they did last Saturday, it will be.    But if they pull off the miracle, it would be funnier than last years shocker.

That would be glorious.
lmc55
lmc55
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2016-10-10, 12:40

DWags wrote:

I was thinking how great it would be if we could pull a rabbit out of our ass this year. Man, that woudl be beyond aggravating for them. I'm thinking most of them think this is going to be a 40 point blow out, and frankly, if both teams play like they did last Saturday, it will be. But if they pull off the miracle, it would be funnier than last years shocker.

It would be 1000 times better than 1990's #1 vs. No One upset.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-10-10, 12:46

DWags wrote:

it would truly be the greatest day of my life.

Especially after what they've done to me and my family.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2016-10-10, 12:56

I don't know why, but at work websense is blocking this thread. Says it's adult content. I can go to any other thread. Weird.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-10-10, 12:57

InTenSity wrote:I don't know why, but at work websense is blocking this thread. Says it's adult content. I can go to any other thread. Weird.
Blue Wall.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Jethro Bodeen 2016-10-10, 16:13

InTenSity wrote:I don't know why, but at work websense is blocking this thread. Says it's adult content. I can go to any other thread. Weird.

Its because SCum fans are cocksuckers.
Jethro Bodeen
Jethro Bodeen
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-10-10, 18:18

The word shit in the title. I should have said "holy raw milk". Same thing.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2016-10-10, 19:33

DWags wrote:These walmarters are letting it out. Last night going into a liquor store at midnight on 8 mile and 94 by three guys who said go green then when I said go white they started laughing and one guy said "fuck that, go blue loser". Now today two separate guys in Kroger. One asked me why I'm wearing an MSU shirt today and an old man about 80 who just said "Michigan state" and started laughing

Some people less sad lives that have personal happiness tied so closely to a team they have nothing to do with. After MSU has gutted them recently they are frothing at the mouth for revenge.
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-10-10, 19:35

The_Dude wrote:

Some people less sad lives that have personal happiness tied so closely to a team they have nothing to do with. After MSU has gutted them recently they are frothing at the mouth for revenge.

Doing some self reflection today?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2016-10-10, 23:30

Turtledweeb being a dweeb
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down