Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Piper - the Traverse City Airport dog has passed away

+3
Death Roe
pulling69
CORNER BLITZ
7 posters

Go down

Piper - the Traverse City Airport dog has passed away Empty Piper - the Traverse City Airport dog has passed away

Post by CORNER BLITZ 2018-01-03, 22:59

had cancer and was going to be put down in the next few days but passed away on his own tonight

RIP

http://fox17online.com/2018/01/03/piper-the-airport-dog-passes-away-after-battle-with-cancer/

CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Piper - the Traverse City Airport dog has passed away Empty Re: Piper - the Traverse City Airport dog has passed away

Post by CORNER BLITZ 2018-01-03, 23:01

message from his owner is tough

Friends, . It is with the ultimate sadness I must report the passing of my best friend and love of my life. . Piper passed away tonight peacefully in my arms after fighting a year-long battle with prostate cancer. He fought valiantly, and we did everything we could, but sometimes life just has to take its course. . Today, Piper enjoyed a pain-free day, filled with love from family and friends, mostly his fellow airport employees. He played soccer, got some much deserved butt scratches and yes, he chased away one last snowy owl as he sailed into the night. . As I hope was plainly evident, we are grateful. Grateful to have done what we loved for three years and had a whole hell of a lot of fun doing it. Mostly though, we're grateful for all of your support. It's what's really helped us through the dark days. . As we leave you tonight, know that Piper is in a better place. I only ask for your patience as I take time to tend to my shattered heart. . Lastly, as a final act of true class, the flag you see here flew today at @uscg Air Station Traverse City and was taken down, folded and presented to us and a token of their love. Please join me in thanking the men and women, past and present, of Air Station Traverse City for their awesomeness. Piper and I are forever in your debt. . With love, . Brian & Piper
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Piper - the Traverse City Airport dog has passed away Empty Re: Piper - the Traverse City Airport dog has passed away

Post by Guest 2018-01-03, 23:31

yes, he chased away one last snowy owl as he sailed into the night. With love, . Brian & Piper

Jesus grow a pair. I'm embarrassed a man wrote that drivel.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by pulling69 2018-01-04, 04:06

Should have been a Cessna. Piper - the Traverse City Airport dog has passed away 2599972566
pulling69
pulling69
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2018-01-04, 08:00

RIP in peace, thoughts and prayers.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2018-01-04, 15:45

15/10 rating, only the second ever, from @WeRateDogs

https://twitter.com/dog_rates/status/948968996145070081
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2018-01-05, 11:26

You guys fucked this up. Now its a top post on Reddit and we don't even register in the googles.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2018-01-05, 13:33

InTenSity wrote:You guys fucked this up. Now its a top post on Reddit and we don't even register in the googles.

I blame Goose. He's heartless.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-01-05, 15:48

tGreenWay wrote:
InTenSity wrote:You guys fucked this up. Now its a top post on Reddit and we don't even register in the googles.

Sorry Greenie, as I've aged I've had to harden my heart against these human interest stories too many disappointments lurking in the bushes..
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2018-01-05, 15:52

LooseGoose wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

Sorry Greenie, as I've aged I've had to harden my heart against these human interest stories too many disappointments lurking in the bushes..

tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2018-01-05, 16:37

Who was a good boy? Piper - the Traverse City Airport dog has passed away 1362440668
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down