Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Rutgers MSU overtime game thread.

+7
Other Teams Pursuing That
Watch Out Pylon!
InTenSity
I.B. Fine
Cameron
Floyd Robertson
DWags
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Official Rutgers MSU overtime game thread.  - Page 2 Empty Re: Official Rutgers MSU overtime game thread.

Post by DWags 1/11/2018, 8:48 am

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
DWags wrote:

Not true TN.  Just read that thread.  Two other people in it made it the game thread. Not me. But you knew that.

Hater.

Two people can't make a game thread Dwags. Only one. The OP. Twisted Evil

Alright, you two know who you are.   I give up.  You guys are right, the thread I started was the OSU game thread.   

Well done.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Official Rutgers MSU overtime game thread.  - Page 2 Empty Re: Official Rutgers MSU overtime game thread.

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 1/11/2018, 9:05 am

DWags wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

Two people can't make a game thread Dwags. Only one. The OP. Twisted Evil

Alright, you two know who you are.   I give up.  You guys are right, the thread I started was the OSU game thread.   

Well done.

Wooooo!!!! Official Rutgers MSU overtime game thread.  - Page 2 3493939353
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 1/11/2018, 6:55 pm

After the Holiday Bowl thread, it was clear Pylon was on a hot streak. You go with the hot poster. You get everything you can out of that hot streak.

Instead, people got selfish and cost MSU a road win at OSU and a number one ranking. Then MSU barely beats Rutgers. I have no idea how MSU beats UM now. Everything is screwed up.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 1/11/2018, 7:37 pm

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:
gHost Spartan wrote:I was at the gym running 7 min miles on the treadmill watching the ESPN Gamecast so fucking angry goddamit

Is this a humble brag intensity? Why do old people just like to run? Grab a basketball, join a pick up game and run at the same time

Running is solitary. The older you get, the less you want to deal with people. People are assholes, OTPT. The world is filled with people. Did you know that?
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 1/13/2018, 3:36 pm

Turtleneck wrote:After the Holiday Bowl thread, it was clear Pylon was on a hot streak. You go with the hot poster. You get everything you can out of that hot streak.

Instead, people got selfish and cost MSU a road win at OSU and a number one ranking. Then MSU barely beats Rutgers. I have no idea how MSU beats UM now. Everything is screwed up.

Thanks, DWags!
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 1/13/2018, 3:37 pm

I vote DWags to start the next game thread.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 1/13/2018, 3:39 pm

Death Roe wrote:I vote DWags to start the next game thread.

He started the OSU game thread. How did that work out? The team is 1-2 since he returned. He should be banned.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 1/13/2018, 3:41 pm

Turtleneck wrote:
Death Roe wrote:I vote DWags to start the next game thread.

He started the OSU game thread. How did that work out? The team is 1-2 since he returned. He should be banned.

Okay, I vote Pylon.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 1/13/2018, 3:51 pm

I’m starting all game threads. I’m undefeated since this fall. My streak Could be the best in Internet message board history. I’m researching it right now I don’t believe anyone has a streak of being unbeaten for five months. It’s really impressive. The problem with you amateurs is you don’t start them with the proper footwear. You guys fuck things up.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 1/13/2018, 4:07 pm

DWags wrote:I’m starting all game threads. I’m undefeated since this fall. My streak Could be the best in Internet message board history. I’m researching it right now I don’t believe anyone has a streak of being unbeaten for five months. It’s really impressive. The problem with you amateurs is you don’t start them with the proper footwear. You guys fuck things up.

I support this
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 1/13/2018, 4:09 pm

DWags wrote:I’m starting all game threads.  I’m undefeated since this fall.  My streak Could be the best in Internet message board history. I’m researching it right now I don’t believe anyone has a streak of being unbeaten for five months. It’s really impressive. The problem with you amateurs is you don’t start them with the proper footwear.  You guys fuck things up.

https://www.freep.com/story/sports/college/michigan-state/spartans/2018/01/07/michigan-state-basketball-ohio-state-game/1011443001/
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 1/13/2018, 4:15 pm

Turtleneck wrote:
DWags wrote:I’m starting all game threads.  I’m undefeated since this fall.  My streak Could be the best in Internet message board history. I’m researching it right now I don’t believe anyone has a streak of being unbeaten for five months. It’s really impressive. The problem with you amateurs is you don’t start them with the proper footwear.  You guys fuck things up.

https://www.freep.com/story/sports/college/michigan-state/spartans/2018/01/07/michigan-state-basketball-ohio-state-game/1011443001/

Look, don’t hate. I’m trying to salvage a season here. I don’t have time for your pettiness. I’m going shoe shopping as we speak. You keep pretending I started a thread about an official and declared it a game thread. That’s cute. It I’m trying to get to a final four.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 1/13/2018, 4:16 pm

Nordic wrote:
DWags wrote:I’m starting all game threads. I’m undefeated since this fall. My streak Could be the best in Internet message board history. I’m researching it right now I don’t believe anyone has a streak of being unbeaten for five months. It’s really impressive. The problem with you amateurs is you don’t start them with the proper footwear. You guys fuck things up.

I support this

I’m thinking about buying some hiking boots.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 1/13/2018, 4:18 pm

DWags wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

Look, don’t hate. I’m trying to salvage a season here. I don’t have time for your pettiness. I’m going shoe shopping as we speak. You keep pretending I started a thread about an official and declared it a game thread. That’s cute. It I’m trying to get to a final four.

It became the game thread. You did nothing to stop it from becoming the game thread, and continued to post in the thread after it became the game thread.

1-2 since your return. Please delete your account.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 1/13/2018, 4:23 pm

Turtleneck wrote:

TN, you are either with us or against us like Travis the Avatar Changer.
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 1/13/2018, 4:24 pm

Turtleneck wrote:
DWags wrote:

It became the game thread. You did nothing to stop it from becoming the game thread, and continued to post in the thread after it became the game thread.

1-2 since your return. Please delete your account.

You’re the Vlad/tanfan/moose/blanch if commenting on game thread starters. You just keep hating little guy, I’ll do the heavy lifting.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2