Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What's the best way to set free an ingrown hair?

+4
Watch Out Pylon!
The Pantry
Rocinante
tGreenWay
8 posters

Go down

What's the best way to set free an ingrown hair? Empty What's the best way to set free an ingrown hair?

Post by tGreenWay Thu 11 Jan 2018 - 16:21

I wanted to lance it, but I don't know anyone named Lance.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

What's the best way to set free an ingrown hair? Empty Re: What's the best way to set free an ingrown hair?

Post by Rocinante Thu 11 Jan 2018 - 16:34

Light a match and then blow it out and press the hot end right on it. It'll take care of that in a jiffy.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

What's the best way to set free an ingrown hair? Empty Re: What's the best way to set free an ingrown hair?

Post by The Pantry Thu 11 Jan 2018 - 16:37

What's the best way to set free an ingrown hair? S1834710
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 11 Jan 2018 - 16:40

What's the best way to set free an ingrown hair? Images-10
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Thu 11 Jan 2018 - 16:50

Like this.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Thu 11 Jan 2018 - 17:03

What's the best way to set free an ingrown hair? AK-47_type_II_Part_DM-ST-89-01131-1
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Senior Dickfist Thu 11 Jan 2018 - 17:41

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:What's the best way to set free an ingrown hair? AK-47_type_II_Part_DM-ST-89-01131-1

Um, Travis, I have one of these; well the stamped receiver semi auto version. I can say without a doubt, that using this will end poorly for all involved.
Senior Dickfist
Senior Dickfist
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Thu 11 Jan 2018 - 17:41

Senior Dickfist wrote:
Travis of the Cosmos wrote:What's the best way to set free an ingrown hair? AK-47_type_II_Part_DM-ST-89-01131-1

Um, Travis, I have one of these; well the stamped receiver semi auto version.  I can say without a doubt, that using this will end poorly for all involved.  
Gonna get rid of the ingrown hair dickfest
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Thu 11 Jan 2018 - 17:50

So holy shit, I went to YouTube to find a gross ingrown hair video. Well 40 minutes later down that worm hole. From a super long in grown hair under the arm to neck hair to removing huge hunks of ear wax. All with micro cameras.

I’m not posting any. Search you tube. Looked painful.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Senior Dickfist Thu 11 Jan 2018 - 17:57

DWags, I'm sure what you saw is painful, but not as painful as Travis' suggestion. You should ask Travis why he hates you.
Senior Dickfist
Senior Dickfist
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Thu 11 Jan 2018 - 17:58

Senior Dickfist wrote:DWags, I'm sure what you saw is painful, but not as painful as Travis' suggestion.  You should ask Travis why he hates you.
Greenway is the one that should shoot the ingrown hair.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Thu 11 Jan 2018 - 18:03

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
Senior Dickfist wrote:DWags, I'm sure what you saw is painful, but not as painful as Travis' suggestion.  You should ask Travis why he hates you.

That's just mean.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Senior Dickfist Thu 11 Jan 2018 - 18:04

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:

Awww, damn. You're right Travis. I f'd up. I'll report to the pit in the morning.
Senior Dickfist
Senior Dickfist
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Thu 11 Jan 2018 - 18:04

DWags wrote:So holy shit, I went to YouTube to find a gross ingrown hair video. Well 40 minutes later down that worm hole. From a super long in grown hair under the arm to neck hair to removing huge hunks of ear wax. All with micro cameras.

Check out Dr. Pimplepopper on Insta. What's the best way to set free an ingrown hair? 1401550746
Her feed became so popular, they gave her a show on TLC.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Senior Dickfist Thu 11 Jan 2018 - 18:08

tGreenWay wrote:
DWags wrote:So holy shit, I went to YouTube to find a gross ingrown hair video. Well 40 minutes later down that worm hole. From a super long in grown hair under the arm to neck hair to removing huge hunks of ear wax. All with micro cameras.

Check out Dr. Pimplepopper on Insta. What's the best way to set free an ingrown hair? 1401550746

While the suggestion is much appreciated, I shall politely decline.
Senior Dickfist
Senior Dickfist
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Thu 11 Jan 2018 - 18:11

tGreenWay wrote:

The ear wax shit was cray. Was gross but damn, it looked like such a relief when it was out.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Thu 11 Jan 2018 - 18:11

LooseGoose wrote:What's the best way to set free an ingrown hair? Images-10

Didn't expect one those ITT What's the best way to set free an ingrown hair? 502811600
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down