Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OK now here's a REAL puke reporter.

Go down

OK now here's a REAL puke reporter. Empty OK now here's a REAL puke reporter.

Post by Guest Sun 28 Jan 2018 - 17:54

David Jesse Verified account@reporterdavidj
11h11 hours ago
More
Culture of silence on sexual assaults extends past Michigan State University's athletics http://on.freep.com/2FoUr7f via @freep

Culture of silence on sexual assaults extends past Michigan State University's athletics

It was a call nothing prepares you for — your daughter, a Michigan State University student, thousands of miles from home, telling you she has been raped.

And when it happened just after Labor Day in 2014, the mom left her home in California and flew across the country, suddenly showing up in front of her daughter's dorm room.

"There was a knock on the door, and I was like, 'I'm getting up.' Then there was another knock and I went to the door and my mom was standing there almost crying. She said, 'I'm here until you tell me to leave.'

"I'm pretty independent and don't like to ask for help but it was really nice to see her standing there," the student, who graduated last fall from MSU, told the Free Press. The Free Press does not publish the names of sexual assault victims unless they request their names be included.

It was clear to the mom her daughter hadn't been sleeping, so, at some point, the pair just laid on the bed in the hotel and the mom tried to comfort her daughter.

The alleged assault had occurred at a private Michigan college, not at MSU, but investigating authorities refused to pursue charges, she said, because all they had to go on was the words of both parties.

The MSU student and her mom went looking for help.

Talk about a steaming pile of shit. The rape didn't occur at MSU but he's dragging MSU through the mud anyway.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down