Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rocket Scientist Out to Prove Earth Flat

+9
MSU addict
Cameron
DWags
Jake from State Farm
MiamiSpartan
Other Teams Pursuing That
tGreenWay
Travis of the Cosmos
NigelUno
13 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Rocket Scientist Out to Prove Earth Flat Empty Rocket Scientist Out to Prove Earth Flat

Post by Floyd Robertson Fri Feb 02, 2018 9:24 am

Can a self-taught rocket scientist prove the Earth is flat?

Self-taught rocket scientist. IRL he's a limo driver.

I think he might be related to Gary Busey.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Rocket Scientist Out to Prove Earth Flat Empty Re: Rocket Scientist Out to Prove Earth Flat

Post by NigelUno Fri Feb 02, 2018 9:34 am

Flat like a big rectangle? Where are the edges? What's on the other side? Is he trying to get to the other side in his balloon?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Rocket Scientist Out to Prove Earth Flat Empty Re: Rocket Scientist Out to Prove Earth Flat

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Fri Feb 02, 2018 9:50 am

NigelUno wrote:Flat like a big rectangle?  Where are the edges?  What's on the other side?  Is he trying to get to the other side in his balloon?
Lol Nigel is such a globie

All of your answers should lie right here in this one picture

Rocket Scientist Out to Prove Earth Flat 18myou0kz7ujejpg
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Fri Feb 02, 2018 9:56 am

Is that Crush?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Fri Feb 02, 2018 11:21 am

I’ll ask again: If the earth is flat, why isn’t it light all the time?
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Fri Feb 02, 2018 11:44 am

tGreenWay wrote:I’ll ask again: If the earth is flat, why isn’t it light all the time?

Because you touch yourself at night.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Fri Feb 02, 2018 11:47 am

tGreenWay wrote:I’ll ask again: If the earth is flat, why isn’t it light all the time?

Rocket Scientist Out to Prove Earth Flat Tumblr_o0n2lhOtzH1t0qqjbo1_500
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan Fri Feb 02, 2018 11:56 am

Because the Sun still rotates around the earth, so there are times when it's underneath us...at least that's what Antipasta used to say.  Remember, the flat earthers don't just think that the earth is flat, to truly buy into that, they need to throw all aspects of the physical universe out the window, which is what Anti and his fellow nuts do.

This limo scientist doesn't need a rocket.  Just sit on a beach and watch a boat sail away over the horizon.  You see the bottom of the boat disappear first, then gradually more disappears from the bottom up until the top disappears.  

Look, 95% of the makeup of the universe completely baffles the greatest scientific minds in the world.  The shape of the earth is in the other 5% that is very well known.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Fri Feb 02, 2018 12:06 pm

The sun isn’t the massive celestial object you think of it as. Think of it more as a flashlight inside of the dome that is the atmosphere that rotates around the glass at the top. It’s not going to light up all sections of the disk at the same time since it is closer than you think.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm Fri Feb 02, 2018 6:51 pm

MiamiSpartan wrote:
Because the Sun still rotates around the earth, so there are times when it's underneath us...at least that's what Antipasta used to say.  Remember, the flat earthers don't just think that the earth is flat, to truly buy into that, they need to throw all aspects of the physical universe out the window, which is what Anti and his fellow nuts do.

This limo scientist doesn't need a rocket.  Just sit on a beach and watch a boat sail away over the horizon.  You see the bottom of the boat disappear first, then gradually more disappears from the bottom up until the top disappears.  

Look, 95% of the makeup of the universe completely baffles the greatest scientific minds in the world.  The shape of the earth is in the other 5% that is very well known.

I like antipasta salad.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic Fri Feb 02, 2018 9:40 pm

Floyd Robertson wrote:Can a self-taught rocket scientist prove the Earth is flat?

Self-taught rocket scientist. IRL he's a limo driver.

I think he might be related to Gary Busey.

Saw this on the ESPN ticker too
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Fri Feb 02, 2018 11:08 pm

MiamiSpartan wrote:

When I sit and think about the universe, my head hurts. I can’t comprehend unending space. It’s fun to ponder, though, and I do enjoy a good ponder.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Fri Feb 02, 2018 11:10 pm

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
The sun isn’t the massive celestial object you think of it as. Think of it more as a flashlight inside of the dome that is the atmosphere that rotates around the glass at the top. It’s not going to light up all sections of the disk at the same time since it is closer than you think.

So, the sun isn’t really going to go dark someday, its battery will wear out?
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Fri Feb 02, 2018 11:28 pm

How do these dum dum flat earthers explain people who sail around the earth? Or compasses for that matter?
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Fri Feb 02, 2018 11:38 pm

tGreenWay wrote:

For fucks sake globie. Think for a second. Who told you the sun was going to go out? NASA. The same group that lies to you about the shape of the earth. 

The sun isn’t going to go out ever.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Fri Feb 02, 2018 11:47 pm

tGreenWay wrote:

For fucks sake globie. Think for a second. Who told you the sun was going to go out? NASA. The same group that lies to you about the shape of the earth. 

The sun isn’t going to go out ever.

My dad told me the moon is made of bleu cheese. Is that true or was he feeding me another one of his many lies?
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Fri Feb 02, 2018 11:58 pm

Fluoride is a mind altering drug. Drink only reclaimed rain water.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Sat Feb 03, 2018 12:00 am

Travis, is it true your nickname in high school was and still is Turdmuffin?
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan Sat Feb 03, 2018 9:00 am

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:How do these dum dum flat earthers explain people who sail around the earth? Or compasses for that matter?
I believe they think that there is a magnetic "north pole", but that it is at the center of a flat earth. They don't believe that the South Pole exists at all. Or Antarctica for that matter.

Oh, and those that sail around the world, they're just part of the Satanic Freemason Illuminati conspiracy.

I'm not even being sarcastic. Antine laid this all out for us. When they have no response to something, they just claim it's fake and part of the Satanic Freemason Illuminati.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Sat Feb 03, 2018 9:16 am

MiamiSpartan wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:How do these dum dum flat earthers explain people who sail around the earth? Or compasses for that matter?
I believe they think that there is a magnetic "north pole", but that it is at the center of a flat earth.  They don't believe that the South Pole exists at all.  Or Antarctica for that matter.

Oh, and those that sail around the world, they're just part of the Satanic Freemason Illuminati conspiracy.  

I'm not even being sarcastic.  Antine laid this all out for us.  When they have no response to something, they just claim it's fake and part of the Satanic Freemason Illuminati.
Or fucking nasa Miami. Fuck nasa.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Sat Feb 03, 2018 9:42 am

MiamiSpartan wrote:
I believe they think that there is a magnetic "north pole", but that it is at the center of a flat earth. They don't believe that the South Pole exists at all. Or Antarctica for that matter.

I'm not even being sarcastic. Antine laid this all out for us. When they have no response to something, they just claim it's fake and part of the Satanic Freemason Illuminati.

Follow up question. How do they explain Antarctica? More devil magic?
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Sat Feb 03, 2018 9:48 am

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
MiamiSpartan wrote:
I believe they think that there is a magnetic "north pole", but that it is at the center of a flat earth.  They don't believe that the South Pole exists at all.  Or Antarctica for that matter.

I'm not even being sarcastic.  Antine laid this all out for us.  When they have no response to something, they just claim it's fake and part of the Satanic Freemason Illuminati.

Have you ever been there pylon?
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Sat Feb 03, 2018 9:49 am

Answer- of course you haven’t. It doesn’t exist. It is a lie. Try to keep up.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Sat Feb 03, 2018 10:54 am

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Answer- of course you haven’t. It doesn’t exist. It is a lie. Try to keep up.

Would you like to join the Belluminati?
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan Sat Feb 03, 2018 11:05 am

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
MiamiSpartan wrote:

Well, they say that it just doesn't exist. That there's a large ice wall around the whole edge of this flat earth which keeps the water from spilling off or something.

Antine said that the world governments claim it is protected for environmental reasons, which is why if you travel there you are not allowed past the big peninsula that sticks out, and certainly can't go to the pole. When I provided him with about a dozen liks to tours that you can take to the actual South Pole, he claimed that they really take you to Canada, Siberia, or maybe the North Pole. I guess he thinks that they knock you out on the plane ride or something, I don't know.

I interacted a bit with him here, as I found it fascinating talking to someone that was all in on this shit and the lengths he'd go to in order to try to justify his belief.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan Sat Feb 03, 2018 11:06 am

MiamiSpartan wrote:

NASA and other world space agencies are supposedly just a division run by the Satanic Freemason Illuminati.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Sat Feb 03, 2018 11:28 am

MiamiSpartan wrote:
NASA and other world space agencies are supposedly just a division run by the Satanic Freemason Illuminati.
FIFY
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Sat Feb 03, 2018 1:40 pm

I MISS YOU ANTIN!!!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Sat Feb 03, 2018 2:08 pm

Wasnt he pretty much anti Semitic otpt? If not, I apologize to him and the board, but I thought he went overboard on some stuff. It was fun reading the back and forth with Nordic, however, just don’t cross a line.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Sat Feb 03, 2018 2:12 pm

DWags wrote:Wasnt he pretty much anti Semitic otpt?  If not, I apologize to him and the board, but I thought he went overboard on some stuff.  It was fun reading the back and forth with Nordic, however, just don’t cross a line.
The whole problem was that he was extremely anti Semitic
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic Sat Feb 03, 2018 2:16 pm

DWags wrote:Wasnt he pretty much anti Semitic otpt?  If not, I apologize to him and the board, but I thought he went overboard on some stuff.  It was fun reading the back and forth with Nordic, however, just don’t cross a line.

Yeah he was fun for a while. But then his true colors started shinning through. Miami was the best at breaking apart his theories.
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Sat Feb 03, 2018 2:21 pm

Your posts are obviously under the control of the Satanic Freemason Illuminati. Antiperspirant loves Jews and mourned the loss of life at Sandy Hook.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Sat Feb 03, 2018 2:33 pm

I'm sorry.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Sat Feb 03, 2018 2:37 pm

MiamiSpartan wrote:

You can’t prove they aren’t.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Sat Feb 03, 2018 2:37 pm

DWags wrote:Wasnt he pretty much anti Semitic otpt? If not, I apologize to him and the board, but I thought he went overboard on some stuff. It was fun reading the back and forth with Nordic, however, just don’t cross a line.

Yep. He needed to be permabanned. I'd rather not be associated with an anti-Semite.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Sat Feb 03, 2018 2:38 pm

Floyd Robertson wrote:I'm sorry.

I humbly accept your apology.

Rocket Scientist Out to Prove Earth Flat 4113017228 Let’s pretend I don’t know why you are apologizing and tell me one more time.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan Sat Feb 03, 2018 2:39 pm

DWags wrote:Wasnt he pretty much anti Semitic otpt? If not, I apologize to him and the board, but I thought he went overboard on some stuff. It was fun reading the back and forth with Nordic, however, just don’t cross a line.
Well, he would say that Jews aren't semitic, but rather Khasar or something like that. Whatever technical anthropological term he wanted to use, he was anti-Jew, practically paraphrasing Mein Kampf at times. For a while he was just a flat earther and worth laughing at. But then to get more attention and rile people up, he started in on the whole Jews runnung everything conspiracy. That was after his Holocaust denial didn't get him enough attention. He was warned and continued.

By the end I think he was trying to get banned so that he could go to whatever conspiracy message board and brag about how the "truth" got him banned.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Sat Feb 03, 2018 2:47 pm

Nordic wrote:

Yeah he was fun for a while. But then his true colors started shinning through. Miami was the best at breaking apart his theories.

Yes. Miami was great. Fun reading the stuff.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Sat Feb 03, 2018 2:49 pm

Yeah, i recall he was but was trying to be nice about asking why someone would “miss” that. I know he meant the flat earth stuff but not the other stuff.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Sat Feb 03, 2018 2:59 pm

DWags wrote:

Yeah, i recall he was but was trying to be nice about asking why someone would “miss” that. I know he meant the flat earth stuff but not the other stuff.  
Otpt misses the zaniness part and conveniently ignores the hating jews part. Or maybe that was while otpt wasn’t around or something I don’t remember exactly. Or maybe otpt hates Jews himself who knows
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next