Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I love onions but don't like having onion breath.

+11
Space Lord
goodbar
Bill Cain
The Pantry
Cameron
Floyd Robertson
tGreenWay
Other Teams Pursuing That
Death Roe
I.B. Fine
Rocinante
15 posters

Go down

I love onions but don't like having onion breath. Empty I love onions but don't like having onion breath.

Post by Rocinante Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:49 pm

I like some nice onions on a sandwich or a burger. Fantastic. What can I do to prevent onion breath and still get to eat fantastic onions.

Here's a video of a kid eating the shit out of a raw onion.

Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

I love onions but don't like having onion breath. Empty Re: I love onions but don't like having onion breath.

Post by I.B. Fine Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:57 pm

You could eat something else that has a powerful smell that masks the onion, if only I could think of what that could be....
Maybe this post will flush out some ideas for you.

Last edited by I.B. Fine on Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

I love onions but don't like having onion breath. Empty Re: I love onions but don't like having onion breath.

Post by Death Roe Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:57 pm

Shockular
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:58 pm

I like onions
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:02 pm

Rocinante wrote:I like some nice onions on a sandwich or a burger. Fantastic. What can I do to prevent onion breath and still get to eat fantastic onions.

Here's a video of a kid eating the shit out of a raw onion.

Sack up and eat all you want. Worrying about your breath is less than manly.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:12 pm

Fascinating.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:38 pm

Everyone except OTPT is not contributing to this thread.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:42 pm

I love onions but don't like having onion breath. 2610
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:44 pm

Rocinante wrote:Everyone except OTPT is not contributing to this thread.

I refuse to speak with someone whose breath smells so bad.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:01 pm

Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:53 pm

Onions are awesome.

Connected with a woman on Match years ago. Spent hours on the phone with her before discovering she hated onions. Wouldn't eat or cook with them. Game over.

And that vid of the kid eating the onion. My UM daughter was about that age and loved lemons. She'd get that "this is sour" look on her face then continue eating them.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:03 pm

The Pantry wrote:Onions are awesome.

Connected with a woman on Match years ago. Spent hours on the phone with her before discovering she hated onions. Wouldn't eat or cook with them. Game over.

And that vid of the kid eating the onion. My UM daughter was about that age and loved lemons. She'd get that "this is sour" look on her face then continue eating them.

Damn, I miss eating raw onions. Love them on so many things, but my stomach can’t take them anymore. At least I still have cooked onions, but it’s not the same.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:12 pm

tGreenWay wrote:
The Pantry wrote:Onions are awesome.

Damn, I miss eating raw onions. Love them on so many things, but my stomach can’t take them anymore. At least I still have cooked onions, but it’s not the same.
That sucks. You okay with raw garlic?
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Bill Cain Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:42 pm

http://androgeniclife.com/2016/05/15/onion-juice-triples-testosterone-in-rats/

Onions triple test levels brah
Bill Cain
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Wed Feb 14, 2018 10:56 am

Bill Cain wrote:http://androgeniclife.com/2016/05/15/onion-juice-triples-testosterone-in-rats/

Onions triple test levels brah

sold.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:03 am

The Pantry wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

That sucks. You okay with raw garlic?

Thankfully, yes. Damn, that would suck if garlic joined onions as a no no. Why eat at all?
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by goodbar Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:13 am

love me some green onions. chopped up in stuff, or straight - right from the shoot down to the stalk. zero fucks given about how my breath smells after a green onion eating session.
goodbar
goodbar
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:16 am

Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:18 am

goodbar wrote:love me some green onions. chopped up in stuff, or straight - right from the shoot down to the stalk. zero fucks given about how my breath smells after a green onion eating session.

Green onions and a little salt is a treat.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Space Lord Thu Feb 15, 2018 12:44 pm

An effective antidote to onion breath is eating approximately 4 ounces of blue cheese.
Space Lord
Space Lord
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ Thu Feb 15, 2018 1:00 pm

https://www.healthline.com/health/get-rid-of-garlic-onion-breath#4
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Thu Feb 15, 2018 1:10 pm

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Thu Feb 15, 2018 1:32 pm

goodbar wrote:love me some green onions. chopped up in stuff, or straight - right from the shoot down to the stalk. zero fucks given about how my breath smells after a green onion eating session.

I like to shove the stalk straight up my nose until it makes its way down my gullet. That way, I can smell it and taste it but I never have to eat it. It’s lasts as long as I want to keep it in there, or until Mrs. GreenWay says I look stupid and to take it out before sexy time.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Thu Feb 15, 2018 6:21 pm

tGreenWay wrote:

I like to shove the stalk straight up my nose until it makes its way down my gullet. That way, I can smell it and taste it but I never have to eat it. It’s lasts as long as I want to keep it in there, or until Mrs. GreenWay says I look stupid and to take it out before sexy time.

Wait, someone isn't immediately turned on by the sight of green onions up one's nostrils? What kind of woman is Ms Greenway?
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Thu Feb 15, 2018 6:43 pm

I said fuck it today and put a shit ton of onions on my sandwich. It was so good.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Thu Feb 15, 2018 7:34 pm

Floyd Robertson wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

Wait, someone isn't immediately turned on by the sight of green onions up one's nostrils? What kind of woman is Ms Greenway?

She’s a philistine.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Thu Feb 15, 2018 7:42 pm

Just ate at Blaze on Grand River. Grabbed a one topping pizza with only red onions.

:)
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Thu Feb 15, 2018 7:43 pm

Floyd Robertson wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

I’ve even pointed out to her that if she buried my head in early spring, I’d sprout blossoms by June. Still not buying it.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Thu Feb 15, 2018 7:46 pm

Robert J Sakimano wrote:Just ate at Blaze on Grand River. Grabbed a one topping pizza with only red onions.

Haven’t been there, but I did try the Blaze in Frandor. Like a lot of college town pizza places, it's sustenance, but that’s about it.
Did you see the competition, Lotta/Lotsa Pizza, has already closed it's doors? That thing didn’t last even a year.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Senior Dickfist Thu Feb 15, 2018 8:04 pm

tGreenWay, I love onions but if I eat too many they eff with my stomach. I also love garlic and just loaded up my pizza with some. According to Bob, in another thread, I'm supposed to be on my way to your house. I hope you don't mind garlic breath...and a complete stranger...
Senior Dickfist
Senior Dickfist
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry Thu Feb 15, 2018 9:02 pm

tGreenWay wrote:
The Pantry wrote:That sucks. You okay with raw garlic?

Thankfully, yes. Damn, that would suck if garlic joined onions as a no no. Why eat at all?
At least you still got the garlic I love onions but don't like having onion breath. 55953254

The raw onion thing seems odd. How long has that been going on?
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Thu Feb 15, 2018 9:12 pm

tGreenWay wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:Just ate at Blaze on Grand River. Grabbed a one topping pizza with only red onions.

Haven’t been there, but I did try the Blaze in Frandor. Like a lot of college town pizza places, it's sustenance, but that’s about it.
Did you see the competition, Lotta/Lotsa Pizza, has already closed it's doors? That thing didn’t last even a year.
Lotsa blamed it on the parking situation with the City Centre project. Sure, it sucks - but they were struggling already.

Been to the new Charlie Kang location? They needed an update something fierce. It's nice in there.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down