Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A guy on a plane wouldn’t stop farting, causing a fight and forced an emergency landing

+5
Turtleneck
steveschneider
Rocinante
DWags
tGreenWay
9 posters

Go down

A guy on a plane wouldn’t stop farting, causing a fight and forced an emergency landing Empty A guy on a plane wouldn’t stop farting, causing a fight and forced an emergency landing

Post by tGreenWay Mon Feb 19, 2018 2:01 am

A guy on a plane wouldn’t stop farting, causing a fight and forced an emergency landing 1486952199 Well played.

http://metro.co.uk/2018/02/17/passenger-drops-farts-so-putrid-pilot-is-forced-to-make-emergency-landing-7320242/
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

A guy on a plane wouldn’t stop farting, causing a fight and forced an emergency landing Empty Re: A guy on a plane wouldn’t stop farting, causing a fight and forced an emergency landing

Post by DWags Mon Feb 19, 2018 2:14 am

Goose, you'll never get laid doing that shit
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

A guy on a plane wouldn’t stop farting, causing a fight and forced an emergency landing Empty Re: A guy on a plane wouldn’t stop farting, causing a fight and forced an emergency landing

Post by tGreenWay Mon Feb 19, 2018 2:19 am

DWags wrote:Goose, you'll never get laid doing that shit

I can’t begin to imagine how deadly Goose’s raw milk and weed farts must be.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Mon Feb 19, 2018 2:23 am

tGreenWay wrote:

One wiff and you'd be full and high.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Mon Feb 19, 2018 3:15 am

DWags wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

One wiff and you'd be full and high.

Not worth it because it’s still a Goose fart. I’d opt to hold my breath until I passed out.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Mon Feb 19, 2018 3:23 am

This thread delivers.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Mon Feb 19, 2018 3:32 am

It’s a Holland-based discount airline and was heading into Amsterdam. All those farts turned the plane into a flying Dutch oven.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Mon Feb 19, 2018 3:34 am

Further proof how dangerous gas tubes can be.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Mon Feb 19, 2018 10:20 am

tGreenWay wrote:It’s a Holland-based discount airline and was heading into Amsterdam. All those farts turned the plane into a flying Dutch oven.

lol!!!
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Mon Feb 19, 2018 10:21 am

They should have just dropped those oxygen masks and continued on with the flight!
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 19, 2018 10:31 am

tGreenWay wrote:

Especially since I've been on a cabbage centric meal plan lately.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Tue Aug 03, 2021 7:35 pm

More unruly passengers.

[tw]1422537706173775875?s=21[/tw]

Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Tue Aug 03, 2021 8:16 pm

Turtleneck wrote:More unruly passengers.

Being a bad boy, I’d probably get labeled unruly. Of course, with Turtleneck being a goody two shoes, he’s probably very ruly.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Tue Aug 03, 2021 8:50 pm

The best way to save the government money on Covid testing is to do the ol Dutch oven to your spouse. Fart in the sheets, pull them up over her head, hold them over her head for a bit. if she can smell it, she's covid negative. If she can't, she's got the covid. Dwags testing method.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

The Pantry likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Tue Aug 03, 2021 10:02 pm

tGreenWay wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:More unruly passengers.

Being a bad boy, I’d probably get labeled unruly. Of course, with Turtleneck being a goody two shoes, he’s probably very ruly.

I can see you acting like this guy on a plane.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by aualum06 Fri Aug 06, 2021 12:02 pm

https://www.facebook.com/1512456550/posts/10226219125533893/
aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

Heat Miser, tGreenWay and Dendrobates like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Fri Aug 06, 2021 12:46 pm

I want to post on whatever message board he posts on.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Dendrobates likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by pulling69 Tue Aug 10, 2021 4:23 am

When I was younger I was able to ground a MAC(military airlift command) C141 because I overflowed the shitter. My dad was very, very proud. We got to spend a few extra hours in Pago Pago.
pulling69
pulling69
Geronte
Geronte

tGreenWay and Dendrobates like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe Tue Aug 10, 2021 9:56 am

pulling69 wrote:When I was younger I was able to ground a MAC(military airlift command) C141 because I overflowed the shitter. My dad was very, very proud. We got to spend a few extra hours in Pago Pago.
huh... sounds like a story I would hear at a bar and not believe.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

Back to top Go down

Post by pulling69 Wed Aug 11, 2021 3:48 am

AvgMSUJoe wrote:
pulling69 wrote:When I was younger I was able to ground a MAC(military airlift command) C141 because I overflowed the shitter. My dad was very, very proud. We got to spend a few extra hours in Pago Pago.
huh... sounds like a story I would hear at a bar and not believe.

Well this one was true, we were flying from HNL to Auckland. Original flight was delayed 3 hours because the autopilot was broken. I clogged the toiled with puke not deuce. When we landed in Pago Pago for the fuel stop they had to replace the toilet which was done by removing the old one and sliding in a new one with a forklift. The flight crew was awesome and I was able to spend a lot of hours riding in the cockpit jump seat just observing. Our in flight entertainment was a large map of our route that was tacked to a wooden cargo crate that the navigator updated every 30 minutes with our position.
pulling69
pulling69
Geronte
Geronte

tGreenWay and AvgMSUJoe like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Dendrobates Wed Aug 11, 2021 9:03 am

aualum06 wrote:https://www.facebook.com/1512456550/posts/10226219125533893/

That is awesome. That man deserves a huge raise A guy on a plane wouldn’t stop farting, causing a fight and forced an emergency landing 502811600
Dendrobates
Dendrobates
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Wed Aug 11, 2021 12:32 pm

aualum06 wrote:https://www.facebook.com/1512456550/posts/10226219125533893/

This might be my favorite sound bite ever. A guy on a plane wouldn’t stop farting, causing a fight and forced an emergency landing 502811600
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down