Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm finding it hard to hate Nikolas Cruz

+12
DWags
MiamiSpartan
SawGreen
J T
Death Roe
Watch Out Pylon!
Other Teams Pursuing That
The Pantry
WhiteBoyHatcher
NigelUno
Tim Wakefield
kingstonlake
16 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

I'm finding it hard to hate Nikolas Cruz - Page 2 Empty Re: I'm finding it hard to hate Nikolas Cruz

Post by MiamiSpartan 2018-02-19, 23:37

kingstonlake wrote:
MiamiSpartan wrote:
Sorry, dude, but fuck that.  Didn't have a chance, my ass.  His mom's funeral was a couple months ago.  Most of these reports of issues existed long before then.  Yeah, he was autistic.  So maybe that led to him being a social outcast and being bullied.  Or, you know, maybe he was a social outcast because he was a fucking racist pro-Nazi piece of shit that would kill animals for fun.  Pretty sure racism and Nazism isn't an outgrowth of autism.

Boo hoo for the poor kid growing up on a million dollar property in rich, suburban South Florida.  Never had a chance.  GTFO.  

I'm fairly confident the property value of the area he grew up in doesn't play a role in how he was raised or treated. Didn't take the GTFO personally. BTW. tongue
How was he raised? I haven't heard anything bad about his adopted mom. He was raised more privileged than average. I haven't heard any issues about his brother being a similar whack job. Racist, Nazi, animal cruelty, murder rampage of innocent kids, few if any of which, he even knew. Fuck him.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

I'm finding it hard to hate Nikolas Cruz - Page 2 Empty Re: I'm finding it hard to hate Nikolas Cruz

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2018-02-19, 23:59

I’m not agreeing with Kingston lake because of course it’s very easy to hate him. However, this article and particularly this quote rose my ears a little bit.

Five days before the shooting, Kimberly Snead took Cruz to the office of a therapist she has been seeing. Cruz said he was open to therapy but didn’t like medication. He took a business card and was figuring out what his health insurance would cover.”

Wonder what maybe could have been if he didn’t live in a country where he had to concern himself with what insurance would have covered at 19 years old with deceased parents.

https://www.google.com/amp/www.sun-sentinel.com/local/broward/parkland/florida-school-shooting/fl-school-shooting-family-helped-nikolas-cruz-20180217-story,amp.html

Instead we live in a place where we have a number of indoctrinated individuals who have moved on from “its mental illness” to “its the media’s fault” as if it’s not 100% obvious that they’re playing right into their totalitarian dictator wanna be leaders hands. And that they’re doing anything that they can in the universe to blame anything but their precious gun that keeps them safe from imaginary boogeymen
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2018-02-20, 00:05

DWags wrote:Sucks that the kid only had four people come to his moms funeral, feel horrible about that.  I absolutely understand where his anger comes from.  i don't know his mental health at this point, haven't heard enough about it.  But i do know i understand some outside stimuli that might make him crazy.   However there are limits to my sympathy "Empathy"?   We need better mental health programs.   I don't know, I'm not for killing this kid, but I don't see how you could ever let him walk among the free again.
Mental health issues? Sure he has them. So did Charles Manson, Jeffery Dahmer, Ted Bundy, and pretty much any mass murder. It kind of comes with the territory of doing something really fucked up. Adolf Hitler and Josef Stalin could also be added to the list.

Do you understand where his anger came from? Its more than just 4 people coming tonhis mom's funeral. Hell, we don't know that he didn't request it that way. Either way, he was fucked in the head before his mom died, so while maybe a final straw, the behavior was already there . He was an outcast, maybe bullied...But he was also a racist, a Nazi, and a butcher of animals. Where does the anger come from to exhibit those behaviors? Did those develop because others made him an outcast, or did such behavior make him an outcast? I don't believe it's been determined for sure, but a few kids have said that they were friends with him, but distanced themselves due to some of his behavior.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2018-02-20, 00:16

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:I’m not agreeing with Kingston lake because of course it’s very easy to hate him. However, this article and particularly this quote rose my ears a little bit.

Five days before the shooting, Kimberly Snead took Cruz to the office of a therapist she has been seeing. Cruz said he was open to therapy but didn’t like medication. He took a business card and was figuring out what his health insurance would cover.”

Wonder what maybe could have been if he didn’t live in a country where he had to concern himself with what insurance would have covered at 19 years old with deceased parents.

https://www.google.com/amp/www.sun-sentinel.com/local/broward/parkland/florida-school-shooting/fl-school-shooting-family-helped-nikolas-cruz-20180217-story,amp.html

Instead we live in a place where we have a number of indoctrinated individuals who have moved on from “its mental illness” to “its the media’s fault” as if it’s not 100% obvious that they’re playing right into their totalitarian dictator wanna be leaders hands. And that they’re doing anything that they can in the universe to blame anything but their precious gun that keeps them safe from imaginary boogeymen
The Snead family also said they had not seen any of the red flag behavior that others had seen. So while they saw something to take him to the therapist, it wasn't any potentially violent issues that they saw. Did the therapist pick up on any? I don't believe we've heard. So maybe the medication they discussed wouldn't have anything to do with curtailing this behavior. And there's also a good chance that he already had this planned, at least in concept, prior to that appointment. If so, it would make sense that he would tell Snead and the therapist what they want to hear. Refusing it would just raise flags.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2018-02-20, 00:18

MiamiSpartan wrote:
Travis of the Cosmos wrote:I’m not agreeing with Kingston lake because of course it’s very easy to hate him. However, this article and particularly this quote rose my ears a little bit.

The Snead family also said they had not seen any of the red flag behavior that others had seen.  So while they saw something to take him to the therapist, it wasn't any potentially violent issues that they saw.  Did the therapist pick up on any?  I don't believe we've heard.  So maybe the medication they discussed wouldn't have anything to do with curtailing this behavior. And there's also a good chance that he already had this planned, at least in concept, prior to that appointment.  If so, it would make sense that he would tell Snead and the therapist what they want to hear.  Refusing it would just raise flags.
Or he’s not a master criminal (hint, he’s not. This stuff isn’t really that hard to pull off these days.) Honestly we don’t have every detail of everything on the kid, but I think there’s plenty of ways that a more sane society could have gotten him help along the way. And also probably not given him easy access to mass murdering machines.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2018-02-20, 00:21

Also, goose, in regards to your lovely analysis of media availability. Well.... maybe there were other things to and that wasn’t a box you wanted to open   I'm finding it hard to hate Nikolas Cruz - Page 2 1f62c 

I'm finding it hard to hate Nikolas Cruz - Page 2 A655d210
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2018-02-20, 01:56

You don't wake up one morning at 19 and decide to go on a shooting spree. It took years to get to him to the snapping point.  He was failed at so many levels along the way. Had to be. We've had more than one topic on the mentally ill bring allowed to purchase weapons....... Well, here we are again.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2018-02-20, 02:10

Well yeah. Of course not. Of course this is only one kid in a terrible soup of mass shootings. But that said, who knows about his availability to mental health help prior to two weeks ago. Maybe he had all sorts of access. Maybe he didn’t. Personally I’d prefer we spend 1.5 trillion on making sure kids like him get help instead of lining billionaires pockets but I guess I’m a bit of a nut like that
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2018-02-20, 04:09

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Well yeah. Of course not. Of course this is only one kid in a terrible soup of mass shootings. But that said, who knows about his availability to mental health help prior to two weeks ago. Maybe he had all sorts of access. Maybe he didn’t. Personally I’d prefer we spend 1.5 trillion on making sure kids like him get help instead of lining billionaires pockets but I guess I’m a bit of a nut like that

It's just common sense.

Maybe we could have a parade celebrating our mental health dominance.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2018-02-20, 07:53

LooseGoose wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

This post is why I don't care to even try to have a discussion with you. Do better.

I know, refuting facts with emotion is a bitch. Let me point out one more thing that's changed. And it was a "do something" improvement to our gun laws. Gun free zones.

I probably had a gun in my car for 1/2 the school year, between pheasants and deer in the fall and rabbits in the winter I hunted often before and after school. I purchased guns from teachers IN the school. I've told people those stories forever, laughing how you sure couldn't do that today.

Well guess what? Some bastard couldn't have walked into a school in the 1940s - 1970s and been sure that everyone there was properly disarmed for them. And before you start squealing about how this wouldn't have made a difference there ARE instances of people running out to parking lots and getting a gun to STOP a school shooter.

So Congress "did something" - they passed a law outlawing guns on school property and probably succeeded in getting kids killed. But all the Emotional Eddies and Emilies felt better because something had been done.

How many school shooters would you estimate have walked up to a school with murder on their mind, seen this sign:
I'm finding it hard to hate Nikolas Cruz - Page 2 S13332-2T
then turned around and went home? My guess is zero.

I guess we're done discrediting your talking points? I'm here all day if you want to talk more.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2018-02-20, 08:36

Want to make sure I'm understanding this right goose. Think about how many fights have broken out in schools since the gun free zone thingy. What would you guess? 100,000? And you think removing guns from that senerio hasn't saved lives?

Wow.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2018-02-20, 08:48

I'm not saying that "he was fucked in the head, nothing could be done". But no way am I buying this idea that it's not his fault, but rather all these outside factors (healthcare system, bullying, etc.). How many people have been through the same stuff and haven't killed people? Sure, there were lots of things that could have been done to head this off, but that doesn't make the kid any less of a monster.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-02-20, 08:51

kingstonlake wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:+

OK - how do you do that? Be specific, better yet tell me how any solution you propose would have stopped a mass killing had it been in place.

Mass shootings in the CNN only era 1980-1996: 21

Mass shootings in the CNN/FOX/MSNBC era 1997-2018: 77

Copycats and wall to wall publicity have contributed. It used to be "I'll make the cover of Time" now it's that EVERYONE will know my name. For some worthless fucks that's all they want.

https://www.motherjones.com/politics/2012/12/mass-shootings-mother-jones-full-data/

Goose unfortunately there is no solution that doesn't start or at least include looking at regulations on the availability of guns. And since it's a non starter for many gun sick Americans maybe there isn't a solution. This country has a sick obsession with guns and a sick dismissal of mental health care. You only have to look at the common denominator of countries with very low gun crime. We both know what it is. Wether you want to put in words or not.

Read about Switzerland and then tell me this again.

https://www.theatlantic.com/international/archive/2018/02/swiss-guns/553448/

The country’s cultural attachment to firearms resembles America’s in some ways, though it has no constitutional right to bear arms—it has the third-highest rate of private gun ownership in the world, behind the United States and Yemen. Yet Switzerland has a low rate of gun crime, and hasn’t seen a mass shooting since 2001, when a gunman opened fire in the legislative body in the Canton of Zug, killing 14 people, as well as himself.

So it’s possible to have widespread gun ownership without so frequently seeing the kinds of incidents that the U.S. saw on Wednesday, when a gunman killed 17 people at a high school in Florida. But how?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-02-20, 08:55

NigelUno wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

lol, nice dodge.

I would be interesting to see what the mass shooting #'s were prior to CNN. Back then you had the 3 networks with 30 minutes each a night. They rarely ever cut into regular programming. My guess is that the mass shooting incidents were even lower.

Steve can blame it on the gun culture but that ignores that we've had millions of guns in this country forever more. The NRA gets blamed but maybe some wants to point to a single mass shooting done by an NRA member?

It could be copycats, it could be a wish for fame of any kind, it could be kids with rough lives - etc, etc but none of those things is really new either. For me the question is what changed? The biggest answer is the news coverage. I'd be wide open to hearing any other ideas. And please don't start with "assault weapons" being more lethal because that's just not true.

Don't bump stocks make weapons more lethal?

#1 Bump stocks aren't on all of what are called "assault weapons"
#2 Bump stocks are a fairly new phenomenon so don't really affect this debate since to my knowledge only 1 mass shooter has used them.
#3 Not really a debate since the NRA agrees they should be more heavily regulated.
#4 And back to your question - not necessarily - they only allow you to spray more rounds out that doesn't equal more lethal.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-02-20, 08:56

kingstonlake wrote:Goose, of the ten lowest countries with gun related violent crime, CNN is broadcast in 9 of them. China being the exception.

Now that we've eliminated gun violence in the U.S being the fault of CNN, what other factor do you think it could be that accounts for the low violent gun crime?

CNN, not 3 of them going wall to wall....back to my earlier point of that's when this shit really took off.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-02-20, 08:58

kingstonlake wrote:Tell me about gun laws in Japan, Iceland, South Korea, Romania, UK, and Singapore. Anybody?

Not even a close comparison since they don't have the gun culture that the US has, most never did. The UK basically pulled off a slippery slope confiscation and became the model for why the NRA fights tooth and nail. Australia's confiscation has been much less successful than advertised.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-02-20, 08:58

NigelUno wrote:Huh.

Goose seems to have disappeared.

Only Nigel and the village idiot would be shocked that I might go to bed, but I repeat myself.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-02-20, 09:00

kingstonlake wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

https://www.theatlantic.com/international/archive/2012/07/a-land-without-guns-how-japan-has-virtually-eliminated-shooting-deaths/260189/

Yes, I've read it. It can be done. Maybe not here, but others have proven it can be.

Go back to a question that NO one will answer - why aren't you all pissed at the Dems? In 2009-10 they had the House/a filibuster proof Senate and the Presidency and passed no gun laws at all. Why not? Where is their blame? None of you will touch that.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-02-20, 09:01

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Also, goose, in regards to your lovely analysis of media availability. Well.... maybe there were other things to and that wasn’t a box you wanted to open   I'm finding it hard to hate Nikolas Cruz - Page 2 1f62c 

Go dig up an analysis.....any study done will tell you it had no effect. If you require me to do it I will.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2018-02-20, 09:02

LooseGoose wrote:
kingstonlake wrote:

Yes, I've read it. It can be done. Maybe not here, but others have proven it can be.

Go back to a question that NO one will answer - why aren't you all pissed at the Dems? In 2009-10 they had the House/a filibuster proof Senate and the Presidency and passed no gun laws at all. Why not? Where is their blame? None of you will touch that.

I'm pissed at everyone Goose. Next question. You see, my brain doesn't work like yours. I don't have a favorite team when it comes to government.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-02-20, 09:02

kingstonlake wrote:Want to make sure I'm understanding this right goose. Think about how many fights have broken out in schools since the gun free zone thingy. What would you guess? 100,000? And you think removing guns from that senerio hasn't saved lives?

Wow.

Steve? How many guns were pulled during school fights when you were in school?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-02-20, 09:04

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

I know, refuting facts with emotion is a bitch. Let me point out one more thing that's changed. And it was a "do something" improvement to our gun laws. Gun free zones.

I probably had a gun in my car for 1/2 the school year, between pheasants and deer in the fall and rabbits in the winter I hunted often before and after school. I purchased guns from teachers IN the school. I've told people those stories forever, laughing how you sure couldn't do that today.

Well guess what? Some bastard couldn't have walked into a school in the 1940s - 1970s and been sure that everyone there was properly disarmed for them. And before you start squealing about how this wouldn't have made a difference there ARE instances of people running out to parking lots and getting a gun to STOP a school shooter.

So Congress "did something" - they passed a law outlawing guns on school property and probably succeeded in getting kids killed. But all the Emotional Eddies and Emilies felt better because something had been done.

How many school shooters would you estimate have walked up to a school with murder on their mind, seen this sign:
I'm finding it hard to hate Nikolas Cruz - Page 2 S13332-2T
then turned around and went home? My guess is zero.

I guess we're done discrediting your talking points? I'm here all day if you want to talk more.

LMAO.....none of you have answered the sign question. I'm already tired of this shit. It's the same thing time after time.

The kid is a fucked up piece of shit - but it's the NRA and the guns' fault.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2018-02-20, 09:04

LooseGoose wrote:
kingstonlake wrote:Want to make sure I'm understanding this right goose. Think about how many fights have broken out in schools since the gun free zone thingy. What would you guess? 100,000? And you think removing guns from that senerio hasn't saved lives?

Wow.

How many rainbows showed up from 2 to 3 pm in the continental United States during that time? Until we know that the numbers don't matter.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2018-02-20, 09:05

LooseGoose wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

LMAO.....none of you have answered the sign question. I'm already tired of this shit. It's the same thing time after time.

Triggered. So sorry you can't have an honest discussion about gun control. Until you state otherwise, you are on the side of doing nothing. You are the problem.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-02-20, 09:06

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

Triggered. So sorry you can't have an honest discussion about gun control. Until you state otherwise, you are on the side of doing nothing. You are the problem.

Pylon whines about my debating methods and his only answer is "triggered".

What a little boy.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-02-20, 09:09

And For Travis from that noted Right Wing Rag Mother Jones. And there are lots more of these out there.

What the Fight Over Clinton’s 1994 Assault Weapons Ban Can Teach Obama

But to what end? The assault weapons ban proved of little value where it counted most: on the street. The legislation prohibited the manufacture, possession, transfer, and sale of assault weapons and high-capacity ammunition clips, yet it defined assault weapons in a manner that would allow gun manufacturers to skirt the ban without much trouble. It exempted 650 firearms and grandfathered in weapons and ammo clips produced or purchased before the enactment of the ban. “It was better to get what we got than nothing,” the former Justice Department official says. And the measure’s prohibition on high-capacity clips was probably its most effective provision. “Ultimately, the 1994 ban was almost meaningless because it was so defectively drafted,” says Tom Diaz, a senior policy analyst at the Violence Policy Center, who worked for the House subcommittee on crime in 1994.

The law did little to affect gun violence. Prior to the ban, nervous gun owners and dealers stocked up on assault weapons and the high-capacity clips, and afterward gun manufacturers made cosmetic changes to semi-automatic weapons so these guns would not violate the new law.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-02-20, 09:10

And with that I'm out of here....no sense in beating my head on the wall of stupidity.

Let me know if someone answers my questions for once. Until then I'm under no obligation to answer yours.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2018-02-20, 09:19

LooseGoose wrote:
NigelUno wrote:Huh.

Goose seems to have disappeared.

Only Nigel and the village idiot would be shocked that I might go to bed, but I repeat myself.

Oh. So, you went to bed after your last post in this thread at 9:19 pm?

Because you posted in the other thread at 10:27 pm, 11:09 pm, and 11:51 pm...
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2018-02-20, 09:20

LooseGoose wrote:
kingstonlake wrote:

Goose unfortunately there is no solution that doesn't start or at least include looking at regulations on the availability of guns. And since it's a non starter for many gun sick Americans maybe there isn't a solution. This country has a sick obsession with guns and a sick dismissal of mental health care. You only have to look at the common denominator of countries with very low gun crime. We both know what it is. Wether you want to put in words or not.

Read about Switzerland and then tell me this again.

https://www.theatlantic.com/international/archive/2018/02/swiss-guns/553448/

The country’s cultural attachment to firearms resembles America’s in some ways, though it has no constitutional right to bear arms—it has the third-highest rate of private gun ownership in the world, behind the United States and Yemen. Yet Switzerland has a low rate of gun crime, and hasn’t seen a mass shooting since 2001, when a gunman opened fire in the legislative body in the Canton of Zug, killing 14 people, as well as himself.

So it’s possible to have widespread gun ownership without so frequently seeing the kinds of incidents that the U.S. saw on Wednesday, when a gunman killed 17 people at a high school in Florida. But how?

But CNN is on the air in Switzerland. Why aren't people in a murderous zombie like gun rage like the USA?
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2018-02-20, 09:22

LooseGoose wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

Don't bump stocks make weapons more lethal?

#1 Bump stocks aren't on all of what are called "assault weapons"
#2 Bump stocks are a fairly new phenomenon so don't really affect this debate since to my knowledge only 1 mass shooter has used them.
#3 Not really a debate since the NRA agrees they should be more heavily regulated.
#4 And back to your question - not necessarily - they only allow you to spray more rounds out that doesn't equal more lethal.

Wait.

I'll just address #4.

So, you're honestly saying that more rounds doesn't equal more lethal?

What happened in Vegas? You're saying that more rounds wasn't more lethal?

Do you expect people too take you seriously when you say crap like that?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2018-02-20, 09:24

LooseGoose wrote:
Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Also, goose, in regards to your lovely analysis of media availability. Well.... maybe there were other things to and that wasn’t a box you wanted to open   I'm finding it hard to hate Nikolas Cruz - Page 2 1f62c 

Go dig up an analysis.....any study done will tell you it had no effect.   If you require me to do it I will.
“CNN from those exact years lots of effect!!!!” -goose

“Assault rifle ban from those exact years no effect” -also goose

Whatever man. I’m so glad that you’re on the losing side moving forward of every argument you engage in. The world is changing and leaving the stupid ideas of your fucked generation in the dust. Bye bitch
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2018-02-20, 09:25

LooseGoose wrote:

Wow.

By the ground rules you've set in this thread......

1.) No guns we're pulled because CNN wasn't on the air when I was in high school
2.) Obviously with people in a zombie murderous gun rage because of CNN, the gun free zone has prevented thousands of murders over a simple fist fight.
3.) Your solution to school shootings is to take CNN off the air.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2018-02-20, 09:28

LooseGoose wrote:And with that I'm out of here....no sense in beating my head on the wall of stupidity.

Let me know if someone answers my questions for once. Until then I'm under no obligation to answer yours.

Ironing.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2018-02-20, 09:34

Also goose the Swiss don't have an unhealthy addiction to guns as their ownership per capital is about 1/4 of the US. Their defense forces are required to house their weapons at home. And conceal laws are highly restricted.

Any comparison to he Swiss and US as apples to apples is ridiculous at best.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2018-02-20, 09:36

Anything to not blame his precious gun you guys. Anything to not ultimately blame himself and his friends for the insane road they led the country down in so many regards. Anything. He’s going to start shitting on the students like his dear leader taught him how to soon enough.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2018-02-20, 09:50

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Anything to not blame his precious gun you guys. Anything to not ultimately blame himself and his friends for the insane road they led the country down in so many regards. Anything. He’s going to start shitting on the students like his dear leader taught him how to soon enough.

He's going to do his usual routine after getting his ass handed to him. He's going to drop a few links here and there with no context and not respond to anyone that has questions. Same shit different day. Goose is what he is.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2018-02-20, 09:53

I would personally like to thank Goose for showing that a country like Switzerland who has a gun ownership rate per capita of 1-4 vs the USA's 1-1 has a lower gun crime rate than the US. Thanks bud. I'm finding it hard to hate Nikolas Cruz - Page 2 3493939353
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2018-02-20, 12:27

Just saw some right wing talking head hit all of Goose's points in this thread. I ask Goose again, have you ever had an original thought when it comes to politics? I haven't seen it.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-02-22, 18:00

While the much demaned, partially NRA funded JROTC members DID engage the shooter.

The Associated Press Verified account @AP 27m27 minutes ago
More
BREAKING: Sheriff: Deputy on duty at school where 17 were killed never went inside to engage shooter and has now resigned.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-02-22, 18:05

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:Just saw some right wing talking head hit all of Goose's points in this thread. I ask Goose again, have you ever had an original thought when it comes to politics? I haven't seen it.

And you read that AFTER you read mine. Did it ever occur to you I thought of them first or is that beyond your comprehension? Why is it that you never ask this of yourself and others that come in here parroting MSNBC, CNN, TPM or DKos? Or is that OK when you agree with it?

Also I have no fucking idea of what "talking head" you refer to but if that's all they are - then again I'll tell you that your theory is full of shit. I don't watch ANY television news or opinion shows. EVER. I can't stand the blowhards. So if they're a talking head I sure as fuck didn't get any ideas from them. Now feel free to call me a liar again and tell me how I can't be civil.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next