Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arthur Ray becomes a high school football head coach

4 posters

Go down

Arthur Ray becomes a high school football head coach Empty Arthur Ray becomes a high school football head coach

Post by Death Roe Thu Feb 22, 2018 12:01 pm

Ken Mannie
@SpartanEarned1
Congrats to Arthur Ray on being named the new HFC at Curie HS! The Condors have themselves a great young man, an outstanding role model, and a heckuva football coach! We’re very proud of all you’ve accomplished, Arthur, and the true giver and man worth following you’ve become!

Awesome story, awesome kid, awesome all around.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Arthur Ray becomes a high school football head coach Empty Re: Arthur Ray becomes a high school football head coach

Post by Guest Thu Feb 22, 2018 12:06 pm

As if Ken Mannie knows anything.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Arthur Ray becomes a high school football head coach Empty Re: Arthur Ray becomes a high school football head coach

Post by I.B. Fine Thu Feb 22, 2018 2:57 pm

What a story, wishing him much success.
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Thu Feb 22, 2018 4:28 pm

Very cool. Congrats to him.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan Thu Feb 22, 2018 4:44 pm

Great for him. I remember several years ago, I believe it was the season where he played in that game, I went to the Orange Bowl game down here, and during a timeout he was honored at midfield with an award. I'm drawing a blank on the award, but it's a national award given out every year. Something to do with overcoming hardships or being an inspiration.

I remember everyone around me barely paying attention and then I stand up on and start applauding and cheering him. Got some weird looks, but then explained his story to a couple of people and they were pretty amazed.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Tue Mar 14, 2023 4:50 pm

Arthur Ray is the new O-line coach at Howard U.

https://footballscoop.com/news/sources-howard-filling-offensive-line-job-with-coach-with-former-sec-staffer
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Floyd Robertson, The Pantry, DWags, gomersbro, Trapper Gus, I.B. Fine and Rick Saunders like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down