Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What is the greatest Smashing Pumpkins song ever?

2 posters

Go down

What is the greatest Smashing Pumpkins song ever?

What is the greatest Smashing Pumpkins song ever? Vote_lcap0%What is the greatest Smashing Pumpkins song ever? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
What is the greatest Smashing Pumpkins song ever? Vote_lcap25%What is the greatest Smashing Pumpkins song ever? Vote_rcap 25% 
[ 1 ]
What is the greatest Smashing Pumpkins song ever? Vote_lcap0%What is the greatest Smashing Pumpkins song ever? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
What is the greatest Smashing Pumpkins song ever? Vote_lcap50%What is the greatest Smashing Pumpkins song ever? Vote_rcap 50% 
[ 2 ]
[ 0 ]
What is the greatest Smashing Pumpkins song ever? Vote_lcap25%What is the greatest Smashing Pumpkins song ever? Vote_rcap 25% 
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 4

What is the greatest Smashing Pumpkins song ever? Empty What is the greatest Smashing Pumpkins song ever?

Post by Da Mayor 2018-04-02, 10:04

What is the greatest Smashing Pumpkins song ever? Sp10
Da Mayor
Da Mayor
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

What is the greatest Smashing Pumpkins song ever? Empty Re: What is the greatest Smashing Pumpkins song ever?

Post by Guest 2018-04-02, 10:07

I nominate this:

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

What is the greatest Smashing Pumpkins song ever? Empty Re: What is the greatest Smashing Pumpkins song ever?

Post by Da Mayor 2018-04-02, 10:16

LooseGoose wrote:I nominate this:

You should give them a chance, Goose. You'd probably like them.
Da Mayor
Da Mayor
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-04-02, 11:05

Da Mayor wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:I nominate this:

I bought Mellon Collie back in 94 or 95 on the recommendation of my nephew. Never grew on me.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Da Mayor 2018-04-02, 11:07

LooseGoose wrote:
Da Mayor wrote:

I bought Mellon Collie back in 94 or 95 on the recommendation of my nephew. Never grew on me.

You should give it another chance, bro.
Da Mayor
Da Mayor
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2018-04-02, 17:32

I always liked Drown off the Singles Soundtrack.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down