Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

More sensationalized bullshit from BSPN and Lavigne

+4
MiamiSpartan
steveschneider
Da Mayor
WhiteBoyHatcher
8 posters

Go down

More sensationalized bullshit from BSPN and Lavigne Empty More sensationalized bullshit from BSPN and Lavigne

Post by Guest Mon 2 Apr 2018 - 11:57

Michigan State: Travis Walton sexual assault report would be handled differently now

The headline looks pretty damning eh?

Yes, you stupid shit they would handle it "differently" because THE RULES FOR HOW TO HANDLE THINGS HAVE CHANGED.

"Coach Izzo and Mark Hollis told the OCR that [they] felt they had handled the situation appropriately at the time, and [were] following the policies in place at that time," Guerrant wrote, noting that there had been several policy changes since 2010. "But if that same scenario were to happen today, they would handle it differen[tly."

And the Feds cleared them..........
On Sept. 1, 2015, the Office for Civil Rights released the results of its investigation. Regarding the alleged August 2010 sexual assault -- one of two complaints that prompted the investigation -- OCR determined that MSU's review, in which it was ruled that the two basketball players had not violated the school's sexual harassment policy, was acceptable but took too long to start.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

More sensationalized bullshit from BSPN and Lavigne Empty Re: More sensationalized bullshit from BSPN and Lavigne

Post by Guest Mon 2 Apr 2018 - 12:02

She also works very hard to spin Walton's various stints as a camp instructor into "employment" by MSU.

I don't think most people would equate 4-5 different summer camps as being "employed".
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

More sensationalized bullshit from BSPN and Lavigne Empty Re: More sensationalized bullshit from BSPN and Lavigne

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Mon 2 Apr 2018 - 12:03

I read it. Whole lotta words about nothing. Not even much there to move the meter for the uninformed.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 2 Apr 2018 - 12:04

More sensationalized bullshit from BSPN and Lavigne NRD3ujC
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Da Mayor Mon 2 Apr 2018 - 12:06

Why do you even give her attention and clicks? You know her M.O. Just ignore her.
Da Mayor
Da Mayor
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Mon 2 Apr 2018 - 12:16

Da Mayor wrote:Why do you even give her attention and clicks? You know her M.O. Just ignore her.

Didn’t click and based on the reviews have no desire to read it.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan Mon 2 Apr 2018 - 12:36

Da Mayor wrote:Why do you even give her attention and clicks? You know her M.O. Just ignore her.
I think it should be allowed, and in fact, encouraged, for anyone that does give ESPN a click, especially on one of her articles, to copy and paste the article in full here. In fact, posting a link to anything she writes should not be allowed. You're only encouraging her to get more clicks, Goose.

Does this seem like they're trying to walk things back a little, by almost admitting that things were handled appropriately at the time? It feels like they're just saying that there's not going to be anything more to this story, since they had made it sound like this huge dastardly scandal, only to have their fishing expedition come up dry. So rather than admit that this was a load of bullshit (even tacitly by not addressing it again), they say, "Well, if they were to handle it in the same way now after all these changes, as they did then, THEN we would have a scandal, but I suppose they didn't technically do anything wrong." Again, I'm just basing that on the quotes you posted, as I'm not going to give that a click.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 2 Apr 2018 - 12:43

MiamiSpartan wrote:
I think it should be allowed, and in fact, encouraged, for anyone that does give ESPN a click, especially on one of her articles, to copy and paste the article in full here. In fact, posting a link to anything she writes should not be allowed. You're only encouraging her to get more clicks, Goose.

Does this seem like they're trying to walk things back a little, by almost admitting that things were handled appropriately at the time? It feels like they're just saying that there's not going to be anything more to this story, since they had made it sound like this huge dastardly scandal, only to have their fishing expedition come up dry. So rather than admit that this was a load of bullshit (even tacitly by not addressing it again), they say, "Well, if they were to handle it in the same way now after all these changes, as they did then, THEN we would have a scandal, but I suppose they didn't technically do anything wrong." Again, I'm just basing that on the quotes you posted, as I'm not going to give that a click.

No - they're trying to move the narrative forward for the low info readers.

That now Walton was employed etc.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Mon 2 Apr 2018 - 13:10

So I coached camps for four coaches at MSU. If I get caught wanking it in a high school parking lot or doing blow off a hookers rear who I end up not paying, MSU should burn for it cause I made 310 dollars a week plus meals and booze parties at night?

Well for all of our good, I’ll stop doing those things.

You’re welcome.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan Mon 2 Apr 2018 - 13:11

LooseGoose wrote:
MiamiSpartan wrote:

No - they're trying to move the narrative forward for the low info readers.

That now Walton was employed etc.

That's why you should paste the whole article, rather than a couple of parts that apparently have nothing to do with it. Or are you an ESPN plant, and just clickbaiting us?
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Mon 2 Apr 2018 - 13:14

I thought we’re encouraging the insertion of gooses work in any tweet she has?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan Mon 2 Apr 2018 - 13:17

DWags wrote:So I coached camps for four coaches at MSU. If I get caught wanking it in a high school parking lot or doing blow off a hookers rear who I end up not paying, MSU should burn for it cause I made 310 dollars a week plus meals and booze parties at night?

You’re welcome.
Well, we know from Izzo's previous NCAA suspension what a rogue operator he is when it comes to camps.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Mon 2 Apr 2018 - 13:25

I do not care
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Mon 2 Apr 2018 - 13:30

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:I do not care

Thanks for not caring so much you took the time to let us know.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Mon 2 Apr 2018 - 13:32

Yep, I’m burnt out on OTL and the reporting done by ESPNs hacks. wake me up when TempeTantrum writes pt 3.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Mon 2 Apr 2018 - 13:34

steveschneider wrote:

Yep, I’m burnt out on OTL and the reporting done by ESPNs hacks. wake me up when TempeTantrum writes pt 3.

Even then, i just don’t give a fuck anymore. Athletes who are treated like gods do dumb shit water is wet sky is blue
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic Mon 2 Apr 2018 - 14:17

That's a hell of a lot of words and time wasted by ESPN and MSU to answer their FOI requests proving that Walton was once an employee of MSU and made 500 bucks. Nice work getting to the bottom of it ESPN.
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Senior Dickfist Mon 2 Apr 2018 - 17:28

DWags wrote:So I coached camps for four coaches at MSU. If I get caught wanking it in a high school parking lot or doing blow off a hookers rear who I end up not paying, MSU should burn for it cause I made 310 dollars a week plus meals and booze parties at night?

You’re welcome.

Wags, I think you keep up the good work, but you should pay your hookers.
Senior Dickfist
Senior Dickfist
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down