Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Obsession - the tears of my enemies.

+30
TheReal_LWS
Senior Dickfist
AvgMSUJoe
Wally Fairway
Clarett's Folly
I.B. Fine
The Pantry
NigelUno
SawGreen
Rocinante
Robert J Sakimano
InTenSity
Dr. Strangelove
aualum06
Travis of the Cosmos
Jake from State Farm
Nordic
Heat Miser
DWags
Tim Wakefield
Other Teams Pursuing That
Da Mayor
kingstonlake
Watch Out Pylon!
steveschneider
MiamiSpartan
WhiteBoyHatcher
CORNER BLITZ
Turtleneck
MattyFresh
34 posters

Page 3 of 25 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 25  Next

Go down

Obsession - the tears of my enemies. - Page 3 Empty Re: Obsession - the tears of my enemies.

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2018-03-28, 19:34

I don't think I have the NBATV channel. :(
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Obsession - the tears of my enemies. - Page 3 Empty Re: Obsession - the tears of my enemies.

Post by tGreenWay 2018-03-28, 19:35

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:What in the douche is going on in Charlotte tonight at the Cavs/Hornets game?????

Someone please turn on NBATV and let me know.

Did you post in the wrong thread or are you just having a stroke?
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2018-03-28, 19:36

Nope I don't. Sad face.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2018-03-28, 19:46

tGreenWay wrote:
WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:What in the douche is going on in Charlotte tonight at the Cavs/Hornets game?????

Someone please turn on NBATV and let me know.

Did you post in the wrong thread or are you just having a stroke?

Obsession - the tears of my enemies. - Page 3 502811600
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2018-03-28, 19:51

Maybe WBH saw a scUM fan in the crowd?
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2018-03-28, 20:07

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:Maybe WBH saw a scUM fan in the crowd?

Or 10 of them. Sitting courtside, all blazoned with the identical douchetastic neon piss yellow and block M sweatshirt. What kind of douchebags get together and decide to do this sort of thing at a random NBA game on a Wednesday night?

Obsession - the tears of my enemies. - Page 3 26211579947_db2d315eea_c
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2018-03-28, 20:10

Confirmed. scUM is a basketball school.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2018-03-28, 20:28

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:

Or 10 of them. Sitting courtside, all blazoned with the identical douchetastic neon piss yellow and block M sweatshirt. What kind of douchebags get together and decide to do this sort of thing at a random NBA game on a Wednesday night?

Obsession - the tears of my enemies. - Page 3 502811600
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Wakefield 2018-03-28, 20:43

Sometime in January or February I sent a text in my group text with a couple friends who are UM fans .. i said something like "Jordan Poole is gonna be really good". One of them replied "Who is Jordan Poole?". Over halfway through the season.
Tim Wakefield
Tim Wakefield
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2018-03-28, 20:48

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:

The Carolina chapter of the um alumni men’s acapella vocal group, The Douchienaires, must be there to sing the National Anthem. And Taylor Swift songs.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-03-29, 16:49

Seems that Harbo prefers a tilt at home vs Arkansas State.

Michigan terminates home-and-home football series with Virginia Tech

Michigan announced Thursday it has backed out of a home-and-home football series with Virginia Tech. The Wolverines will replace the Hokies with Arkansas State in 2020
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-03-30, 08:40

Harbo has turned a new leaf - he's a hugger now.

'Coach wants a hug': UM players say Jim Harbaugh is a changed man

Ann Arbor — Michigan running back Karan Higdon walked into coach Jim Harbaugh’s office Thursday morning, asked how he was doing and then ... gave him a hug.

That’s sort of the thing around Schembechler Hall these days.

“Coach wants a hug, gotta give coach a hug,” Higdon said Thursday night after practice.

The players have noticed a change in their coach in large part because he sought input from them after the bowl game that capped an 8-5 season. He held a team meeting in January after the bowl game, and they shared their feelings.

“We had a sour taste in our mouth,” Higdon said. “I did, he did, everybody in this facility. He was open, (saying) ‘What do we need to do? What can I do?’ How often do you see that from a coach, asking his players? That’s stronger than anything.”

Higdon said Harbaugh has been reaching out more personally with the players. He wants them to feel comfortable enough to, well, give him a hug.

Ol' Angel will write whatever tripe they're spewing.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2018-03-30, 08:59

LooseGoose wrote:Harbo has turned a new leaf - he's a hugger now.

Ann Arbor — Michigan running back Karan Higdon walked into coach Jim Harbaugh’s office Thursday morning, asked how he was doing and then ... gave him a hug.

“Coach wants a hug, gotta give coach a hug,” Higdon said Thursday night after practice.

The players have noticed a change in their coach in large part because he sought input from them after the bowl game that capped an 8-5 season. He held a team meeting in January after the bowl game, and they shared their feelings.

“We had a sour taste in our mouth,” Higdon said. “I did, he did, everybody in this facility. He was open, (saying) ‘What do we need to do? What can I do?’ How often do you see that from a coach, asking his players? That’s stronger than anything.”

Higdon said Harbaugh has been reaching out more personally with the players. He wants them to feel comfortable enough to, well, give him a hug.

Here’s why he’s not a great coach: who is he? Hugger? Discipnarian? Compete for jobs? Develop talent? Bring in developed talent? Offensive and defensive coordinators? What the hell is he? What does he stand for? He’s all over the board. Weird
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-03-30, 09:15

DWags wrote:

Here’s why he’s not a great coach: who is he? Hugger? Discipnarian? Compete for jobs? Develop talent? Bring in developed talent? Offensive and defensive coordinators? What the hell is he? What does he stand for? He’s all over the board. Weird

LOL, the same story almost word for word here.....why it's almost as if the writers publish whatever scUM hands them.

A different Jim Harbaugh at Michigan? 'The guy wants a hug'
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser 2018-03-30, 10:02

DWags wrote:

This. You don't just become a "hugger". Sounds like somebody has lost their confidence.

And not to throw stones because our house is Waterford crystal right now, but hugger + sleepovers = extra creepy.
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by Da Mayor 2018-03-30, 10:06

Heat Miser wrote:
DWags wrote:

This. You don't just become a "hugger". Sounds like somebody has lost their confidence.

And not to throw stones because our house is Waterford crystal right now, but hugger + sleepovers = extra creepy.

He's feeling the heat and is becoming desperate. It's obvious.
Da Mayor
Da Mayor
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2018-03-30, 10:38

"...‘What do we need to do? What can I do?’ How often do you see that from a coach, asking his players? That’s stronger than anything.”

Some say strong, others say clueless
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Da Mayor 2018-03-30, 12:59

Nordic wrote:
"...‘What do we need to do? What can I do?’ How often do you see that from a coach, asking his players? That’s stronger than anything.”

Some say strong, others say clueless

A players' coach always works out well.

Sincerely,
Bobby Williams
Da Mayor
Da Mayor
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Da Mayor 2018-03-31, 21:43

Another UM douchebag giving the finger on TV.

https://twitter.com/Deadspin/status/980211013017579520?s=19
Da Mayor
Da Mayor
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Clarett's Folly 2018-04-01, 10:50

Da Mayor wrote:Another UM douchebag giving the finger on TV.

He even says "Fuck Sister Jean"... Classy.
Clarett's Folly
Clarett's Folly
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2018-04-01, 11:49

Clarett's Folly wrote:
Da Mayor wrote:Another UM douchebag giving the finger on TV.

He even says "Fuck Sister Jean"... Classy.

"He who fucks nuns will later join the church"
--The Clash, Death or Glory
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-04-01, 11:56

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Niece showed up for Easter Dinner with SVSU Walvie husband wearing his cap......
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm 2018-04-01, 12:38

Biggby has a giveaway going where you put your name and team on a slip and drop it in a bowl. There was a wolvie standing next to me watching me write down Villanova. She didn't say a word, just took her coffee and stomped away.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Da Mayor 2018-04-01, 14:21

LooseGoose wrote:Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Niece showed up for Easter Dinner with SVSU Walvie husband wearing his cap......

So tell him to get the fuck out. It's your house, right? Be the king of your castle, bro.
Da Mayor
Da Mayor
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2018-04-01, 16:34

LooseGoose wrote:Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Niece showed up for Easter Dinner with SVSU Walvie husband wearing his cap......

Make the walvie take off his hat unless he’d prefer to eat outside.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2018-04-02, 10:25

Trollin' Trollin' Trollin'

Obsession - the tears of my enemies. - Page 3 Claytr10
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2018-04-02, 11:19

Floyd Robertson wrote:Trollin' Trollin' Trollin'

Obsession - the tears of my enemies. - Page 3 Claytr10
He should have added that the only reason that 1.0 of those wasn't vacated is because the statute of limitations meant the FBI couldn't go back a mere two years further in their Ed Martin investigation.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Wakefield 2018-04-02, 11:41

Best PR department in the nation
Tim Wakefield
Tim Wakefield
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2018-04-02, 12:00

Tim Wakefield wrote:Best PR department in the nation

True, BUT, if you read the responses that tweet the only people who are buying what the PR department is selling must be the media. Sports fans across the country seem to see right thought the BS.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-04-06, 08:06

at the Frozen Four.

Tough way to lose’: Michigan falls on goal with 5.2 seconds left
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Clarett's Folly 2018-04-06, 08:34

LooseGoose wrote:at the Frozen Four.

Tough way to lose’: Michigan falls on goal with 5.2 seconds left

I guess you could say they're...
"Oh for Fours."
Clarett's Folly
Clarett's Folly
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Clarett's Folly 2018-04-07, 10:11

Watching the Amazon Prime special right now.
Harbaugh is one weird fucking dude.
Clarett's Folly
Clarett's Folly
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2018-04-07, 10:13

Clarett's Folly wrote:Watching the Amazon Prime special right now.
Harbaugh is one weird fucking dude.

After our gaem the story on Larry Newsome is pretty dramatic.  I didn't realize he almost lost the bottom portion of his leg after the injury against wisconsin in 2016.  Crazy stuff.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2018-04-07, 11:07

I already lost this battle last night but I'm not going down without a fight. WHY IN THE FUCK WOULD ANY SPARTAN WATCH THIS SHOW.

Was your first thought when you heard Amazon was doing this, not "Why in the hell would they want to make a documentary about an 8-5 team and a Head Coach who has yet to finish higher than 3rd in his own division? And who the hell would want to watch it?"

Yet here you guys are. Watching.

No. Just no. Turn it off. Let it be a massive failure.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-04-07, 11:12

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:I already lost this battle last night but I'm not going down without a fight. WHY IN THE FUCK WOULD ANY SPARTAN WATCH THIS SHOW.

Was your first thought when you heard Amazon was doing this, not "Why in the hell would they want to make a documentary about an 8-5 team and a Head Coach who has yet to finish higher than 3rd in his own division? And who the hell would want to watch it?"

Dammit,
I want to watch it and now you've almost convinced me.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2018-04-07, 11:19

LooseGoose wrote:
WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:I already lost this battle last night but I'm not going down without a fight. WHY IN THE FUCK WOULD ANY SPARTAN WATCH THIS SHOW.

Dammit,
I want to watch it and now you've almost convinced me.

If you watch it, you make Harbaugh and wolverine fans everywhere happy and affirm their belief that um is the leader and best. Also, if you watch it, a departed Spartan weeps in Heaven.

tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2018-04-07, 11:59

Relax, wbh.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2018-04-07, 11:59

Think every assistant and Dantonio watched every minute more than once? I do.

Lots of insight to your enemy. I would never agree to that. Ever. I’d also have my sports psychs look in and give me feedback. Know your enemy.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Clarett's Folly 2018-04-07, 12:09

I will watch any behind-the-scenes football doc put in front of me. Their offensive playcall naming convention is a fucking disaster in that each play is like 23 words long. And Harbaugh seems more like a fan who won a coach-the-team-for-a-year sweepstakes than a coaching genius. I can't understand why you guys wouldn't want to watch it.
Clarett's Folly
Clarett's Folly
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2018-04-07, 12:18

Settle down wbh
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 25 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 25  Next