Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Racist, Bigoted Sexual Predator Pulls the Plug on New Russian Sanctions.. The Pee Tapes Are Real

+2
DWags
Robert J Sakimano
6 posters

Go down

The Racist, Bigoted Sexual Predator Pulls the Plug on New Russian Sanctions.. The Pee Tapes Are Real Empty The Racist, Bigoted Sexual Predator Pulls the Plug on New Russian Sanctions.. The Pee Tapes Are Real

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-04-17, 09:36

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - U.S. President Donald Trump has delayed imposing additional sanctions on Russia and is unlikely to approve them unless Moscow carries out a new cyber attack or some other provocation, a senior administration official said on Monday.

Caution: Mainstream Media Link
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

The Racist, Bigoted Sexual Predator Pulls the Plug on New Russian Sanctions.. The Pee Tapes Are Real Empty Re: The Racist, Bigoted Sexual Predator Pulls the Plug on New Russian Sanctions.. The Pee Tapes Are Real

Post by DWags 2018-04-17, 09:40

Is anyone really surprised.  I'm just surprised that we have about 35% of Americans who can just tune this shit out of their heads because they're on some kind of comfort level with him. Be it his racism, his economic belief, his treatment of women, who knows what, but they can forgive a ton of shit for some reason.  It's amazing.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

The Racist, Bigoted Sexual Predator Pulls the Plug on New Russian Sanctions.. The Pee Tapes Are Real Empty Re: The Racist, Bigoted Sexual Predator Pulls the Plug on New Russian Sanctions.. The Pee Tapes Are Real

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-04-17, 09:45

DWags wrote:Is anyone really surprised.  I'm just surprised that we have about 35% of Americans who can just tune this shit out of their heads because they're on some kind of comfort level with him. Be it his racism, his economic belief, his treatment of women, who knows what, but they can forgive a ton of shit for some reason.  It's amazing.
it is amazing.. but not at all surprising.

the funny thing about it is that the sexual predator despises the very people that are his strongest supporters. However, they share common beliefs rooted in racism, bigotry, misogyny and sheer ignorance. Those are powerful attributes that are easily manipulated.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-04-17, 09:56

it should be noted, too, that Nikki Haley (who the christian sexual predator is probably having an affair with) said over the weekend that the US would be instituting these sanctions.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2018-04-17, 10:13

Robert J Sakimano wrote:it should be noted, too, that Nikki Haley (who the christian sexual predator is probably having an affair with) said over the weekend that the US would be instituting these sanctions.

I'm sure there's a perfectly legit reason for the sanctions not being instituted.

The Racist, Bigoted Sexual Predator Pulls the Plug on New Russian Sanctions.. The Pee Tapes Are Real 1966794946
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2018-04-17, 10:26

NigelUno wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:it should be noted, too, that Nikki Haley (who the christian sexual predator is probably having an affair with) said over the weekend that the US would be instituting these sanctions.

I'm sure there's a perfectly legit reason for the sanctions not being instituted.

The Racist, Bigoted Sexual Predator Pulls the Plug on New Russian Sanctions.. The Pee Tapes Are Real 1966794946

Probably based in urine.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-04-17, 10:52

DWags wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

Probably based in urine.
The Racist, Bigoted Sexual Predator Pulls the Plug on New Russian Sanctions.. The Pee Tapes Are Real Giphy

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2020-08-13, 21:06

And here we are again. More presidential pee headlines in the news.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2020-08-13, 21:07

Also, this must be why he loves ketchup/catsup.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2020-08-13, 22:05

Links?
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2020-08-13, 22:16

It’s Micheal Cohen so take it for what it’s worth.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8625259/amp/Cohen-reveals-contents-bombshell-book-Trump-saying-witnessed-golden-showers-tax-fraud.html?__twitter_impression=true
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2020-08-14, 07:52

so Cohen is writing about about the racist, bigoted christian sexual predator.. and outlining how {gasp} he's a racist, bigoted christian sexual predator?

where do I collect my royalties? I want to donate them to a survivors of sexual assault charity.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2020-08-14, 07:54

Robert J Sakimano wrote:so Cohen is writing about about the racist, bigoted christian sexual predator.. and outlining how {gasp} he's a racist, bigoted christian sexual predator?

where do I collect my royalties?

You left out the golden showers part.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2020-08-14, 08:12

NigelUno wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:so Cohen is writing about about the racist, bigoted christian sexual predator.. and outlining how {gasp} he's a racist, bigoted christian sexual predator?

where do I collect my royalties?

You left out the golden showers part.

Yep, I have no doubt Trump sleeps with hookers and I believed the first pee tape allegation and I believe this one as well.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down