Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sexual Predator Went on The Mainstream Media This Morning.. and..

4 posters

Go down

The Sexual Predator Went on The Mainstream Media This Morning.. and..  Empty The Sexual Predator Went on The Mainstream Media This Morning.. and..

Post by Robert J Sakimano Thu Apr 26, 2018 12:41 pm

the Southern District of New York was watching..

President Trump's bizarre phone interview with "Fox and Friends" Thursday morning was used against him only hours later by federal prosecutors in New York.

Prosecutors cited Trump's own words in papers filed shortly before a scheduled hearing before Judge Kimba Wood regarding the materials seized from Michael Cohen's law office and elsewhere.

Cohen, Trump's personal attorney, has said much of the material taken by the FBI during the April 9 raid is subject to attorney-client privilege.

Trump appeared to contradict that during his friendly interview on his favorite morning news program.

"President Trump reportedly said on cable television this morning that Cohen performs 'a tiny, tiny little fraction' of his overall legal work,’” Assistant U.S. Attorney Tom McKay wrote in the papers filed in Manhattan Federal Court.
The Sexual Predator Went on The Mainstream Media This Morning.. and..  502811600

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

The Sexual Predator Went on The Mainstream Media This Morning.. and..  Empty Re: The Sexual Predator Went on The Mainstream Media This Morning.. and..

Post by DWags Thu Apr 26, 2018 1:10 pm

The Sexual Predator Went on The Mainstream Media This Morning.. and..  502811600

Greatest entertainment ever from the presidency
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

The Sexual Predator Went on The Mainstream Media This Morning.. and..  Empty Re: The Sexual Predator Went on The Mainstream Media This Morning.. and..

Post by GRR Spartan Thu Apr 26, 2018 1:16 pm

Figured things were bad when Fox&Friends were giving him verbal clues to end the interview.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Thu Apr 26, 2018 1:17 pm

DWags wrote:The Sexual Predator Went on The Mainstream Media This Morning.. and..  502811600

Greatest entertainment ever from the presidency
it's honestly amazing how stupid that man is... it's mind-boggling. The Sexual Predator Went on The Mainstream Media This Morning.. and..  502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Thu Apr 26, 2018 1:18 pm

GRR Spartan wrote:Figured things were bad when Fox&Friends were giving him verbal clues to end the interview.
yeah - I actually watched a few clips online just for entertainment value.. even the hosts - who seem have had a steady diet of paint chips as children - could tell that the interview wasn't going as well as they might want it to.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Thu Apr 26, 2018 1:19 pm

I have a friend that says you have to see the face expression grabs of fox and friends as he's saying it. I can't wait.

DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Thu Apr 26, 2018 1:25 pm

DWags wrote:I have a friend that says you have to see the face expression grabs of fox and friends as he's saying it. I can't wait.

it's one of the few times that the media has actually done something on behalf of the American public with regard to the truth and the sexual predator.

of course, they did it unwittingly.. but at least they did it. The Sexual Predator Went on The Mainstream Media This Morning.. and..  502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan Thu Apr 26, 2018 1:33 pm

The appearance less than 24 hours after Comey’s Q&A in CNN has pretty much convinced me the current POTUS doesn’t listen to any voice except the one(s) in his head.

I continued to be amazed so many GOP legislators are willing to ignore Trump as he gets closer to the edge on multiple fronts.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Thu Apr 26, 2018 1:46 pm

GRR Spartan wrote:The appearance less than 24 hours after Comey’s Q&A in CNN has pretty much convinced me the current POTUS doesn’t listen to any voice except the one(s) in his head.

I continued to be amazed so many GOP legislators are willing to ignore Trump as he gets closer to the edge on multiple fronts.
I've always known that the racist, bigoted sexual predator is exactly what he is.

unfortunately, I had more faith that the GOP (not the knuckle-draggin' deplorables.. but the actual legislators) would do something about him. Unfortunately, they enjoy the power and money.. and have made it well-known that they put party before country.

oh well. All we can do is vote.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AnomanderRake Fri Apr 27, 2018 4:34 pm

As much as I hate Trump, that was actually painful to watch due to the unreal cringe factor.
AnomanderRake
AnomanderRake
Spartiate

Back to top Go down