Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reading That The Racist, Bigoted Sexual Predator Won't Be Invited to McCain's Memorial..

+3
NigelUno
Rocinante
Robert J Sakimano
7 posters

Go down

Reading That The Racist, Bigoted Sexual Predator Won't Be Invited to McCain's Memorial.. Empty Reading That The Racist, Bigoted Sexual Predator Won't Be Invited to McCain's Memorial..

Post by Robert J Sakimano Sat May 05, 2018 6:11 pm

If true, good move by Sen. McCain and his family.

They are an honorable family and deserve better than anything a disgusting human like the sexual predator could possibly provide.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Reading That The Racist, Bigoted Sexual Predator Won't Be Invited to McCain's Memorial.. Empty Re: Reading That The Racist, Bigoted Sexual Predator Won't Be Invited to McCain's Memorial..

Post by Rocinante Sat May 05, 2018 6:25 pm

Yeah but Pence is coming.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Reading That The Racist, Bigoted Sexual Predator Won't Be Invited to McCain's Memorial.. Empty Re: Reading That The Racist, Bigoted Sexual Predator Won't Be Invited to McCain's Memorial..

Post by NigelUno Sat May 05, 2018 6:32 pm

Trumpy took another shot at him in his NRA speech.

What a dick.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Sat May 05, 2018 7:06 pm

Rocinante wrote:Yeah but Pence is coming.
he's probably going to hit on young boys.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity Sat May 05, 2018 8:06 pm

In true McCain fashion, he'll publicly not invite trump, but silently vote for and invite him.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue May 08, 2018 9:06 am

Sen. Orrin Hatch thinks it's "ridiculous" that John McCain doesn't want the racist, bigoted sexual predator who mocked his service and the fact that he was a POW at his funeral.

Sen. Orrin Hatch (R-Utah) said it is “ridiculous” that Sen. John McCain (R-AZ) reportedly does not want President Racist, Bigoted Sexual Predator at his funeral.

Caution: Mainstream Media Link

I tell ya what, Sen. Snowflake Hatch - you decide who you want at your funeral, and Sen. McCain can decide who he wants at his..

Reading That The Racist, Bigoted Sexual Predator Won't Be Invited to McCain's Memorial.. 502811600 Reading That The Racist, Bigoted Sexual Predator Won't Be Invited to McCain's Memorial.. 2599972566
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by msugolfguy Tue May 08, 2018 9:15 am

Wait you mean to tell me the guy that called McCain a loser isn't going to be at his funeral. No shit. This is news? Hell I got family members who won't talk to each other over their dead mother's coffee marker, a fucking coffee marker.
msugolfguy
msugolfguy
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue May 08, 2018 9:22 am

msugolfguy wrote:Wait you mean to tell me the guy that called McCain a loser isn't going to be at his funeral. No shit. This is news? Hell I got family members who won't talk to each other over their dead mother's coffee marker, a fucking coffee marker.
I suspect that the snowflake sexual predator racist bigot called Hatch and had him issue some sort of statement.

heck, if I were McCain, I'd say now that Hatch isn't invited either.. that would be awesome. Reading That The Racist, Bigoted Sexual Predator Won't Be Invited to McCain's Memorial.. 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Tue May 08, 2018 11:07 am

InTenSity wrote:In true McCain fashion, he'll publicly not invite trump, but silently vote for and invite him.

Troof
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Sat Aug 25, 2018 8:37 pm

RIP to an American hero.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by msugolfguy Sat Aug 25, 2018 8:39 pm

Robert J Sakimano wrote:RIP to an American hero.

Just like my FIL as soon as he decided to stop treatment went about 48 hours later. People just know when it's their time. RIP.
msugolfguy
msugolfguy
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Sat Aug 25, 2018 8:45 pm

Wow, that was quick. Sad day.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Sun Aug 26, 2018 5:57 pm

msugolfguy wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:RIP to an American hero.

Just like my FIL as soon as he decided to stop treatment went about 48 hours later. People just know when it's their time. RIP.

My dad stopped treatment and lasted about three months, but the last month he was unconscious and just constantly whispering things. Docs think it was the result of his tumor growing and pressing on his brain in just the right spot to cause him to “speak.” Regardless, I leaned into him for hours, hoping to catch words that made sense, and of course, none did.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down