Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Grad wants cum on his cake, S. Carolina Publix says no

5 posters

Go down

Grad wants cum on his cake, S. Carolina Publix says no Empty Grad wants cum on his cake, S. Carolina Publix says no

Post by tGreenWay 2018-05-22, 18:56

https://usat.ly/2xc3ARJ
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Grad wants cum on his cake, S. Carolina Publix says no Empty Re: Grad wants cum on his cake, S. Carolina Publix says no

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-05-22, 19:32

#America
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Grad wants cum on his cake, S. Carolina Publix says no Empty Re: Grad wants cum on his cake, S. Carolina Publix says no

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2018-05-22, 19:40

Not coming at you greenway but articles like this is why i sometimes think “maybe the internet was a bad idea”
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-05-22, 19:51

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Not coming at you greenway but articles like this is why i sometimes think “maybe the internet was a bad idea”

Are you fer or agin cum censorship?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2018-05-23, 13:53

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Not coming at you greenway but articles like this is why i sometimes think “maybe the internet was a bad idea”

That was a clever headline. Bite me.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2018-05-23, 18:06

Let them eat cum.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by I.B. Fine 2018-05-23, 18:29

tGreenWay wrote:

Actually your headline is incorrect, it was the kids mom that wanted the cum on the cake and, just like my wife, she was left sorely disappointed.
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2018-05-23, 18:36

I.B. Fine wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

Actually your headline is incorrect, it was the kids mom that wanted the cum on the cake and, just like my wife, she was left sorely disappointed.

Yeah, I know. I played with headlines involving the mom and her son’s cum, but I just couldn’t get the wording right. The one I went with was just easier.
Meanwhile, I’ll continue looking for stories that keep OTPT here instead of venturing anywhere else on the internet.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2018-05-23, 18:42

Grad wants cum on his cake, S. Carolina Publix says no 502811600
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down