Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a Shock to Nobody, Roseanne Barr (Supporter of the Racist, Bigoted Sexual Predator) is a Racist Bigot..

+7
MiamiSpartan
tGreenWay
DWags
NigelUno
Watch Out Pylon!
Floyd Robertson
Robert J Sakimano
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

In a Shock to Nobody, Roseanne Barr (Supporter of the Racist, Bigoted Sexual Predator) is a Racist Bigot..  - Page 2 Empty Re: In a Shock to Nobody, Roseanne Barr (Supporter of the Racist, Bigoted Sexual Predator) is a Racist Bigot..

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-05-30, 11:14

god I love right wing knuckle-draggers.. they are truly an endless source of entertainment..  In a Shock to Nobody, Roseanne Barr (Supporter of the Racist, Bigoted Sexual Predator) is a Racist Bigot..  - Page 2 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

In a Shock to Nobody, Roseanne Barr (Supporter of the Racist, Bigoted Sexual Predator) is a Racist Bigot..  - Page 2 Empty Re: In a Shock to Nobody, Roseanne Barr (Supporter of the Racist, Bigoted Sexual Predator) is a Racist Bigot..

Post by NigelUno 2018-05-30, 11:40

But, what about me? In a Shock to Nobody, Roseanne Barr (Supporter of the Racist, Bigoted Sexual Predator) is a Racist Bigot..  - Page 2 502811600

Donald J. Trump
‏@realDonaldTrump
8m8 minutes ago
Bob Iger of ABC called Valerie Jarrett to let her know that “ABC does not tolerate comments like those” made by Roseanne Barr. Gee, he never called President Donald J. Trump to apologize for the HORRIBLE statements made and said about me on ABC. Maybe I just didn’t get the call?

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2018-05-30, 11:54

The left needs a new strategy. Calling out racists and bigots is feeding the flames for these people . Here's the facts: Yes, many are racists. When you call them out it makes them dig their heals in further and say, I hope we overturn the 22nd amendment so I can keep voting for Trump. We can call them out, point out how this guy is a fucking slob, a grifter who is making his family a fortune for the ages, and is a real racist and misogynist. However, there are plenty of those who voted for Trump who are not any of those, and frankly, when we call them out as a whole, I think it makes them more defiant, and they say "fuck you, I'm not that, and because I voted for somebody doesn't mean I endorse everything about him". So, how does the left start appealing to them? Keep calling them racist pigs? I don't think that's the play here. Why were they so angry they decided to take a chance on this guy? Figure that out and we clean our country back up.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-05-30, 12:06

DWags wrote:The left needs a new strategy.  Calling out racists and bigots is feeding the flames for these people .  Here's the facts:  Yes, many are racists.  When you call them out it makes them dig their heals in further and say, I hope we overturn the 22nd amendment so I can keep voting for Trump.   We can call them out, point out how this guy is a fucking slob, a grifter who is making his family a fortune for the ages, and is a real racist and misogynist.  However, there are plenty of those who voted for Trump who are not any of those, and frankly, when we call them out as a whole, I think it makes them more defiant, and they say "fuck you, I'm not that, and because I voted for somebody doesn't mean I endorse everything about him".  So, how does the left start appealing to them?  Keep calling them racist pigs?   I don't think that's the play here.  Why were they so angry they decided to take a chance on this guy?  Figure that out and we clean our country back up.  
I get what you're saying.

the amazing thing is that if we didn't have 8 years of President Obama, there would've never have been the racist, bigoted sexual predator.

having 8 years of a bright, caring, compassionate, successful, scandal-free (no matter how hard the right tried), universally loved black man with a beautiful, humble black family was simply more than America could accept.

There is no doubt in my mind that had McCain won in 2008 and Barack Obama went back to the US Senate, we wouldn't be where we are now.

but do you stop calling out hate, bigotry and racism just because it emboldens their cause?? I mean, you can't have a rational conversation with someone who is irrational, right?

In a Shock to Nobody, Roseanne Barr (Supporter of the Racist, Bigoted Sexual Predator) is a Racist Bigot..  - Page 2 2599972566
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2018-05-30, 12:16

The man is a dumb as fuck man child. But this is what you get when you elect someone whose only true talent is self promotion.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-05-30, 12:32

well, the racist, bigoted snowflake sexual predator has finally weighed in.. whining about his racist, bigoted supporters are treated when calling a black woman an "ape"..

‏Verified account @realSexualPredator

Bob Iger of ABC called Valerie Jarrett to let her know that “ABC does not tolerate comments like those” made by Roseanne Barr. Gee, he never called President Donald J. Trump to apologize for the HORRIBLE statements made and said about me on ABC. Maybe I just didn’t get the call?

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser 2018-05-30, 13:12

Other networks, including Hulu & Viacom are dropping the syndicated Roseanne as well. Good on them.

And by the way Dwags...if you choose to continue to align yourself with that orange POS, that's on you not liberals. Go ahead, dig your heels in. History will judge you just the same.
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-05-30, 13:21

Heat Miser wrote:Other networks, including Hulu & Viacom are dropping the syndicated Roseanne as well. Good on them.

And by the way Dwags...if you choose to continue to align yourself with that orange POS, that's on you not liberals. Go ahead, dig your heels in. History will judge you just the same.
In a Shock to Nobody, Roseanne Barr (Supporter of the Racist, Bigoted Sexual Predator) is a Racist Bigot..  - Page 2 1486952199

my thread about my snowflake friend who loves him some racist, bigoted sexual predator is sort of rooted in that. I was out running this morning and thought "ya know, me and him are friends... we've gone camping together, done some mountain biking together, etc - but you can't vote for/support someone who is literally a piece of human filth and then get to pick and choose when you disassociate yourself from him"..

so, if he wants to get all annoyed with me and seek a safe space because I call him on his hypocrisy and the choices he makes, that's fine - I have no problem calling people like him out. I'll be polite, respectful, etc - but our collective silence in the face of sheer hate is what got us here.

and I'm actually bright enough to know that what appears to be his irritation toward me is actually him reacting to the fact that he knows that I'm right.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2018-05-30, 13:24

Heat, it’s my desire to figure out a way to get rid of all these pieces of shit. Not just Trump. If calling them what they are will get them to stop voting or switch votes I’m all for it. But I’m not sure that’s the best way. I want all of them gone. Congress senate and also state legislatures. I’m just throwing out a question what’s the best way?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser 2018-05-30, 14:06

Ambien manufacturer responds to Roseanne: 'Racism is not a known side effect'

In a Shock to Nobody, Roseanne Barr (Supporter of the Racist, Bigoted Sexual Predator) is a Racist Bigot..  - Page 2 1966794946
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-05-30, 14:27

Heat Miser wrote:Ambien manufacturer responds to Roseanne: 'Racism is not a known side effect'

In a Shock to Nobody, Roseanne Barr (Supporter of the Racist, Bigoted Sexual Predator) is a Racist Bigot..  - Page 2 1966794946
I saw that.. In a Shock to Nobody, Roseanne Barr (Supporter of the Racist, Bigoted Sexual Predator) is a Racist Bigot..  - Page 2 502811600

I also saw someone refer to Roseanne blaming her racism on "ambien" by basically saying "I am-bein' racist"... In a Shock to Nobody, Roseanne Barr (Supporter of the Racist, Bigoted Sexual Predator) is a Racist Bigot..  - Page 2 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2018-05-30, 20:29

No idea what percentage of Trump supporters agree with Donnie across the board, but the ones I’m friends with on Facebook who fully support President Asshat are batshit crazy, incapable of rational thought, let alone discussion. These are people who friended me pre-Trump because we were friends in elementary and high school, and a couple from college.
The nuttiest one, for example, will post a challenge at least once a week, in wording that never changes:
Liberalism is a mental illness. Prove me wrong. Now, I know all of his friends from our childhood, and nearly all are conservative, and yet—nobody ever answers him.
For me, what’s terrifying is there are so many exactly like this guy, and they are currently in total control of our country, making decisions for all of us that will have repercussions that will last for decades.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by msugolfguy 2018-05-30, 20:34

Tell your friend to stop watching Stephen Chowder. Who hates liberals so much he lives in Ann arbor with his wife.
msugolfguy
msugolfguy
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2018-05-31, 10:59

Sounds like my childhood buddy is a chowderhead, and lacks an original thought.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-05-31, 11:50

tGreenWay wrote:No idea what percentage of Trump supporters agree with Donnie across the board, but the ones I’m friends with on Facebook who fully support President Asshat are batshit crazy, incapable of rational thought, let alone discussion. These are people who friended me pre-Trump because we were friends in elementary and high school, and a couple from college.
The nuttiest one, for example, will post a challenge at least once a week, in wording that never changes:
Liberalism is a mental illness. Prove me wrong. Now, I know all of his friends from our childhood, and nearly all are conservative, and yet—nobody ever answers him.  
For me, what’s terrifying is there are so many exactly like this guy, and they are currently in total control of our country, making decisions for all of us that will have repercussions that will last for decades.  
America is a stupid country.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2