Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Racist, Bigoted Sexual Predator Could Kill The Former Director of the FBI and Not Be Prosecuted.....

5 posters

Go down

The Racist, Bigoted Sexual Predator Could Kill The Former Director of the FBI and Not Be Prosecuted..... Empty The Racist, Bigoted Sexual Predator Could Kill The Former Director of the FBI and Not Be Prosecuted.....

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon 4 Jun 2018 - 7:38

The Racist, Bigoted Sexual Predator Could Kill The Former Director of the FBI and Not Be Prosecuted..... 502811600

on the upside, at least we didn't elect the grandmother with the email account..

WASHINGTON ― Candidate Donald Trump bragged that he could shoot someone on New York’s Fifth Avenue and not lose any support, and now President Donald Trump’s lawyer says Trump could shoot the FBI director in the Oval Office and still not be prosecuted for it.

“In no case can he be subpoenaed or indicted,” Rudy Giuliani told HuffPost Sunday, claiming a president’s constitutional powers are that broad. “I don’t know how you can indict while he’s in office. No matter what it is.”

Caution: Mainstream Media Link
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

The Racist, Bigoted Sexual Predator Could Kill The Former Director of the FBI and Not Be Prosecuted..... Empty Re: The Racist, Bigoted Sexual Predator Could Kill The Former Director of the FBI and Not Be Prosecuted.....

Post by kingstonlake Mon 4 Jun 2018 - 7:58

Trump hired a senile lawyer. Is the government responsible for Trump's lawyer fees? Is this another scam like billing the government for his stays at his resort?
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

The Racist, Bigoted Sexual Predator Could Kill The Former Director of the FBI and Not Be Prosecuted..... Empty Re: The Racist, Bigoted Sexual Predator Could Kill The Former Director of the FBI and Not Be Prosecuted.....

Post by NigelUno Mon 4 Jun 2018 - 9:23

Rudy. The Racist, Bigoted Sexual Predator Could Kill The Former Director of the FBI and Not Be Prosecuted..... 502811600

And apparently Rudy thinks Trump can pardon himself.

And he doesn't want Trump to testify because he might get caught lying.

And...

And...
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon 4 Jun 2018 - 9:25

I like how we've gone from "No obstruction".. to "No Collusion".. to "he could kill Bob Mueller and not be indicted"... to "oh well, he can pardon himself anyway"..

The Racist, Bigoted Sexual Predator Could Kill The Former Director of the FBI and Not Be Prosecuted..... 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Mon 4 Jun 2018 - 9:32

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/06/04/trump-asserts-absolute-right-to-pardon-himself-but-why-would-do-that.html

And the clown show rolls on. The Racist, Bigoted Sexual Predator Could Kill The Former Director of the FBI and Not Be Prosecuted..... 502811600
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon 4 Jun 2018 - 9:39

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/06/04/trump-asserts-absolute-right-to-pardon-himself-but-why-would-do-that.html

And the clown show rolls on. The Racist, Bigoted Sexual Predator Could Kill The Former Director of the FBI and Not Be Prosecuted..... 502811600
I'm old enough to remember when Republicans claimed to respect not only America, but the Constitution and the rule of law.

oh well - this is what happens when racists, bigots and misogynists support a failed reality TV star who has filed for bankruptcy 5 times. If only there had been a way to predict this.

The Racist, Bigoted Sexual Predator Could Kill The Former Director of the FBI and Not Be Prosecuted..... 2599972566
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Mon 4 Jun 2018 - 10:22

My god, Rudy and the gang are now just admitting they're lying or they've lied. It's beyond crazy. None of their base cares. Not one person. If a democrat did half the stuff Trump is doing, people would be going nuts. And I hope the democratic party would be doing that also. This is as crazy of a political atmosphere as I've ever seen. We've become Italy.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon 4 Jun 2018 - 10:46

DWags wrote:My god, Rudy and the gang are now just admitting they're lying or they've lied.  It's beyond crazy.   None of their base cares.  Not one person.   If a democrat did half the stuff Trump is doing, people would be going nuts.   And I hope the democratic party would be doing that also.  This is as crazy of a political atmosphere as I've ever seen.  We've become Italy.  
I always knew the deplorables wouldn't care.. they're obviously not big fans of America, anyway - or they never would've supported the sexual predator.

I must admit, though, I'm a bit disappointed in the republican-led congress. Yes, there are always the hate-filled knuckle-draggin' types.. but I did have hope that some of them loved the country more than the power. Turns out I was wrong.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Mon 4 Jun 2018 - 10:47

I haven't seen nearly as many of those yellow Don't Tread On Me flags lately. I wonder why? scratch
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon 4 Jun 2018 - 10:53

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:I haven't seen nearly as many of those yellow Don't Tread On Me flags lately. I wonder why? scratch
they love themselves some big government as long as minorities and women are disenfranchised by the same big government.

shocking, I know. The Racist, Bigoted Sexual Predator Could Kill The Former Director of the FBI and Not Be Prosecuted..... 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Mon 4 Jun 2018 - 10:59

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:I haven't seen nearly as many of those yellow Don't Tread On Me flags lately. I wonder why? scratch

They're in storage for the appropriate conditions next time they're met.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon 4 Jun 2018 - 11:09

kingstonlake wrote:

They're in storage for the appropriate conditions next time they're met.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon 4 Jun 2018 - 11:10

The Racist, Bigoted Sexual Predator Could Kill The Former Director of the FBI and Not Be Prosecuted..... Im-white-and-afraid-of-everything-3871116

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Mon 4 Jun 2018 - 12:45

So, now Rudy is a "legal scholar"? The Racist, Bigoted Sexual Predator Could Kill The Former Director of the FBI and Not Be Prosecuted..... 502811600

Donald J. Trump
‏@realDonaldTrump
As has been stated by numerous legal scholars, I have the absolute right to PARDON myself, but why would I do that when I have done nothing wrong?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon 4 Jun 2018 - 12:49

NigelUno wrote:So, now Rudy is a "legal scholar"?   The Racist, Bigoted Sexual Predator Could Kill The Former Director of the FBI and Not Be Prosecuted..... 502811600

Donald J. Trump
‏@realDonaldTrump
As has been stated by numerous legal scholars, I have the absolute right to PARDON myself, but why would I do that when I have done nothing wrong?
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Mon 4 Jun 2018 - 12:58

So when he said if Hillary won she'd end up in prison he was just ignorant of the law, stupid, or lying?
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Mon 4 Jun 2018 - 13:11

These fuckers are running our country. Seriously, this is a fucking nightmare.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Mon 4 Jun 2018 - 13:14

DWags wrote:These fuckers are running our country.  Seriously, this is a fucking nightmare.

Hey, some people are cool with this as long as certain policies are put in place.........

Talk to me Goose!
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon 4 Jun 2018 - 13:16

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
DWags wrote:These fuckers are running our country.  Seriously, this is a fucking nightmare.

Hey, some people are cool with this as long as certain policies are put in place.........

Talk to me Goose!
yeah - Goose doesn't like the racist, bigoted sexual predator but LOVES his policies. The Racist, Bigoted Sexual Predator Could Kill The Former Director of the FBI and Not Be Prosecuted..... 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down