Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Christians No Longer Have to Tolerate People They Hate..

+6
AnomanderRake
msugolfguy
Frank Ricard
Floyd Robertson
DWags
Robert J Sakimano
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Christians No Longer Have to Tolerate People They Hate..  - Page 2 Empty Re: Christians No Longer Have to Tolerate People They Hate..

Post by MiamiSpartan Wed 6 Jun 2018 - 11:44

Robert J Sakimano wrote:Miami, I don't think I was referring to you specifically.

My comment was just directed toward hate-filled bigoted jesus freaks.

Unless you're one of them. In which case, I was referring to you.

Either way, no hard feelings G. People are more than welcome to be knuckle-draggin' bigots. And I'm more than welcome to mock them.

Well, you were responding to my post, so I guess I took that as referring to me. Wink

All good, though. I'm not a hate-filled anything. Except when it comes to UM, of course.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Christians No Longer Have to Tolerate People They Hate..  - Page 2 Empty Re: Christians No Longer Have to Tolerate People They Hate..

Post by Robert J Sakimano Wed 6 Jun 2018 - 11:59

MiamiSpartan wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:Miami, I don't think I was referring to you specifically.

My comment was just directed toward hate-filled bigoted jesus freaks.

Unless you're one of them. In which case, I was referring to you.

Either way, no hard feelings G. People are more than welcome to be knuckle-draggin' bigots. And I'm more than welcome to mock them.

Well, you were responding to my post, so I guess I took that as referring to me. Wink

All good, though.  I'm not a hate-filled anything.  Except when it comes to UM, of course.
religious freaks and bad, corporate country music really annoy me.

actually, religious freaks are funny.. I feel bad for them in a pathetic sense.. but the bad corporate country music.. no excuse for that garbage.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Wed 6 Jun 2018 - 14:26

wow - if only there was a way to predict that this would happen.. Christians No Longer Have to Tolerate People They Hate..  - Page 2 502811600

A South Dakota state lawmaker argued in a Facebook comment that businesses should be allowed to turn down people based on the color of their skin.

The comment from state Rep. Michael Clark (R) came shortly after the Supreme Court ruled in favor of a Colorado baker who refused to make a wedding cake for a same-sex couple because of his religious beliefs.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Wed 6 Jun 2018 - 15:00

We suck.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Wed 6 Jun 2018 - 19:39

I agree, DWags.. America is a stupid country and we get exactly what we deserve.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Thu 7 Jun 2018 - 9:36

Tennessee patriot and, I'm sure, fine christian puts up a "No Gays Allowed" sign at his hardware store..

if only there had been a way to predict that this would happen. Christians No Longer Have to Tolerate People They Hate..  - Page 2 502811600

Caution: Mainstream Media Link
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Thu 7 Jun 2018 - 9:37

on a side note, I bet this guy has Laotian boys chained up in the basement.. Christians No Longer Have to Tolerate People They Hate..  - Page 2 3434560931
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Thu 7 Jun 2018 - 10:00

We continue to suck as a society. Trump. What a uniter this guy is. Inclusive, love filled. wow. Just great.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Thu 7 Jun 2018 - 10:17

Robert J Sakimano wrote:Tennessee patriot and, I'm sure, fine christian puts up a "No Gays Allowed" sign at his hardware store..

if only there had been a way to predict that this would happen.  Christians No Longer Have to Tolerate People They Hate..  - Page 2 502811600

Caution: Mainstream Media Link

No big deal, I'm sure there's a separate but equal hardware store the gay community can peruse.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by msugolfguy Thu 7 Jun 2018 - 10:20

They can just go on Amazon and buy tools. In the mean time they can feel really welcome into the community. Or you know just move because that's really easy to do.
msugolfguy
msugolfguy
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Thu 7 Jun 2018 - 10:31

so is America great again, yet??

Christians No Longer Have to Tolerate People They Hate..  - Page 2 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Thu 7 Jun 2018 - 10:42

It's getting better for the bigots every day.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Thu 7 Jun 2018 - 10:49

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:It's getting better for the bigots every day.
and to think some of us who were able to filter out all of the mainstream media hysteria and gushing over the sexual predator and vividly be able to see that "Make America Great Again" really meant "Make America White Again"...
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Thu 7 Jun 2018 - 11:04

All I need is my tax cuts and guns. I don't give a shit about anything else.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Thu 7 Jun 2018 - 11:06

DWags wrote:All I need is my tax cuts and guns.   I don't give a shit about anything else.  
and, of course, to make sure that my racism, misogyny and bigotry is not only condoned, but encouraged and, subsequently, validated.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2