Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bad Sexual Assault-Related News For the Racist, Bigoted Sexual Predator..

3 posters

Go down

Bad Sexual Assault-Related News For the Racist, Bigoted Sexual Predator..  Empty Bad Sexual Assault-Related News For the Racist, Bigoted Sexual Predator..

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-06-05, 15:04

our favorite piece of subhuman filth will likely have to testify under oath about a sexual assault allegation..

Caution: Mainstream Media Link Below

Judge Rules That the Sexual Predator Can Be Deposed in Sexual Assault Lawsuit

oh - and reminder that 81% of "christians" voted for an admitted sexual predator.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Bad Sexual Assault-Related News For the Racist, Bigoted Sexual Predator..  Empty Re: Bad Sexual Assault-Related News For the Racist, Bigoted Sexual Predator..

Post by DWags 2018-06-05, 16:45

As a god fearing Christian I think that this woman is lying. I can prove that because my taxes were cut. Amen and praise god.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Bad Sexual Assault-Related News For the Racist, Bigoted Sexual Predator..  Empty Re: Bad Sexual Assault-Related News For the Racist, Bigoted Sexual Predator..

Post by tGreenWay 2018-06-05, 17:15

I never understood why Christians actually call themselves God-fearing. Shouldn’t s/he be one to love and embrace?

Also, this woman is lying because the economy is stronger than ever. And jobs.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2018-06-05, 17:17

I think she’s lying because of the wall we’re gonna build.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down