Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is what's wrong with educators and administrators today

2 posters

Go down

This is what's wrong with educators and administrators today Empty This is what's wrong with educators and administrators today

Post by kingstonlake Tue Jun 12, 2018 2:02 pm

If you can, take the time to read this article about a brawl. I want to see if anyone agrees with me. This administrator was 100% wrong in how she handled it.

http://www.thestate.com/news/local/crime/article212490534.html
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

This is what's wrong with educators and administrators today Empty Re: This is what's wrong with educators and administrators today

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Tue Jun 12, 2018 3:45 pm

I guess I need a bit more information. Was she hugging the students that got caught up in the brawl that had no idea what was going down? Were there any that didn't know what was going to happen? Was she hugging them because they got called animals and thugs? Seems like a whole lot of shit wasn't handled very well to me.

The kids that organized this melee were obviously in the wrong. The cop calling everyone animals and thugs were wrong. And from the info in this story the admin seems a bit too protective of the kids. Most, if not all of them put themselves in a dangerous situation.

I wonder if race played into this at all. The word thug to some people really means n-word.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

This is what's wrong with educators and administrators today Empty Re: This is what's wrong with educators and administrators today

Post by kingstonlake Tue Jun 12, 2018 3:59 pm

My issues we're,

Administrator just coincidentally showed up 15 minutes before the fight was supposed to start. Said it was in social media and she's very well connected to social media here. I think she knew.

Said she tells kids to run from fights. But played the courageous hero in running to the fight. You just did the opposite if what you teach kids.

Why didn't you call police when you saw the inordinately large number of kids there past curfew.

You basically showed up and provided snacks and refreshments for the kids who showed up to watch a fight.

Your first concern over this brawl was that "kids had been there for hours and hadn't had anything to drink or eat". Really that's your first concern? If those kids are there without money it's obvious they weren't there to buy anything. They were there to watch a fight. You rewarded them.

The cop said this kind of activity is gang and thug type activity. And he was right. Ironically the cop was the only person disciplined for the event.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Tue Jun 12, 2018 4:29 pm

kingstonlake wrote:My issues we're,

Administrator just coincidentally showed up 15 minutes before the fight was supposed to start. Said it was in social media and she's very well connected to social media here. I think she knew.

Said she tells kids to run from fights. But played the courageous hero in running to the fight. You just did the opposite if what you teach kids.

Why didn't you call police when you saw the inordinately large number of kids there past curfew.

You basically showed up and provided snacks and refreshments for the kids who showed up to watch a fight.

Your first concern over this brawl was that "kids had been there for hours and hadn't had anything to drink or eat". Really that's your first concern? If those kids are there without money it's obvious they weren't there to buy anything. They were there to watch a fight. You rewarded them.

The cop said this kind of activity is gang and thug type activity. And he was right. Ironically the cop was the only person disciplined for the event.

I didn't understand a lot of what was presented in the story. Why even mention that the kids didn't eat anything. Not pertinent to a fucking all out brawl at a mall. Poor journalism.

Holy Jesus, I just read the comments (bad mistake). All sorts of racist fucks adding their 2 cents. This story must have been linked to Breitbart or something similar.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Tue Jun 12, 2018 5:12 pm

She brought up the while eating thing and championed that she fed "her kids". I'm kinda glad they reported that. It illustrated the administrators complete lack of focus on what the real problem was. Yeah, there were some pretty horrible comments in the comment section.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down