Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I just accidentally moved a thread to the mystery land that only administrators can see don’t worry heat will fix it soon

+2
AvgMSUJoe
Travis of the Cosmos
6 posters

Go down

I just accidentally moved a thread to the mystery land that only administrators can see don’t worry heat will fix it soon Empty I just accidentally moved a thread to the mystery land that only administrators can see don’t worry heat will fix it soon

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Fri Jul 15, 2022 7:09 pm

I had just explain how threads work around here then I accidentally clicked on the wrong button like a dope. :( Please remain calm all of your excellent posts about how mean and bad the other side and how heroic and handsome your side are will be back momentarily
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Trapper Gus likes this post

Back to top Go down

I just accidentally moved a thread to the mystery land that only administrators can see don’t worry heat will fix it soon Empty Re: I just accidentally moved a thread to the mystery land that only administrators can see don’t worry heat will fix it soon

Post by AvgMSUJoe Fri Jul 15, 2022 7:13 pm

Travis = da librul meatya canceling my jeanieus.

AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

Back to top Go down

I just accidentally moved a thread to the mystery land that only administrators can see don’t worry heat will fix it soon Empty Re: I just accidentally moved a thread to the mystery land that only administrators can see don’t worry heat will fix it soon

Post by RQA Fri Jul 15, 2022 7:27 pm

I guess my boss doesn't think Joe is actually crushing it either.
RQA
RQA
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Fri Jul 15, 2022 7:31 pm

RQA wrote:I guess my boss doesn't think Joe is actually crushing it either.

I assure you that no one really does except for Penn and I’m sure you guys will get back to your riveting and daily “no covid is your guys fault” conversation very soon just please please don’t let it branch out to other threads in the meantime because fuck is it ever boring
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

AvgMSUJoe and Trapper Gus like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan Fri Jul 15, 2022 7:59 pm

Lost in the cosmos but that doesn’t stop the trolls.

GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by PennSpartan Fri Jul 15, 2022 8:18 pm

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
RQA wrote:I guess my boss doesn't think Joe is actually crushing it either.

I assure you that no one really does except for Penn and I’m sure you guys will get back to your riveting and daily “no covid is your guys fault” conversation very soon just please please don’t let it branch out to other threads in the meantime because fuck is it ever boring
Nuke it then if it bothers you that much.
PennSpartan
PennSpartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Fri Jul 15, 2022 8:24 pm

PennSpartan wrote:
Travis of the Cosmos wrote:

Nuke it then if it bothers you that much.

No, that doesn’t make any sense. It is accidentally gone at the moment but it’ll be back, promise. It’s just a weird quirky thing that happens here once a year or so.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Fri Jul 15, 2022 8:37 pm

Travis, I’ll expect your resignation on my desk in the morning.

I just accidentally moved a thread to the mystery land that only administrators can see don’t worry heat will fix it soon 200.gif?cid=ddb306a52h5qc333o246bl6hs94pkagm1p7zfrcgbdb327c9&rid=200
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down