Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mueller investigation outcome predictions (Poll)

+19
InTenSity
tGreenWay
Heat Miser
Travis of the Cosmos
NigelUno
steveschneider
kingstonlake
Robert J Sakimano
Floyd Robertson
Watch Out Pylon!
DWags
AvgMSUJoe
Dendrobates
Turtleneck
WhiteBoyHatcher
Cameron
GRR Spartan
Dr. Strangelove
Rocinante
23 posters

Page 15 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

Go down

How will the Mueller investigation end?

Mueller investigation outcome predictions (Poll) - Page 15 Vote_lcap21%Mueller investigation outcome predictions (Poll) - Page 15 Vote_rcap 21% 
[ 3 ]
Mueller investigation outcome predictions (Poll) - Page 15 Vote_lcap0%Mueller investigation outcome predictions (Poll) - Page 15 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Mueller investigation outcome predictions (Poll) - Page 15 Vote_lcap7%Mueller investigation outcome predictions (Poll) - Page 15 Vote_rcap 7% 
[ 1 ]
Mueller investigation outcome predictions (Poll) - Page 15 Vote_lcap29%Mueller investigation outcome predictions (Poll) - Page 15 Vote_rcap 29% 
[ 4 ]
Mueller investigation outcome predictions (Poll) - Page 15 Vote_lcap0%Mueller investigation outcome predictions (Poll) - Page 15 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
Mueller investigation outcome predictions (Poll) - Page 15 Vote_lcap21%Mueller investigation outcome predictions (Poll) - Page 15 Vote_rcap 21% 
[ 3 ]
Mueller investigation outcome predictions (Poll) - Page 15 Vote_lcap7%Mueller investigation outcome predictions (Poll) - Page 15 Vote_rcap 7% 
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 14

Mueller investigation outcome predictions (Poll) - Page 15 Empty Re: Mueller investigation outcome predictions (Poll)

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon 6 May 2019 - 7:37

suddenly the racist, bigoted christian sexual predator who was completely exonerated by Mueller doesn't want Mueller to testify about how completely exonerated he was.

Mueller investigation outcome predictions (Poll) - Page 15 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Mueller investigation outcome predictions (Poll) - Page 15 Empty Re: Mueller investigation outcome predictions (Poll)

Post by Cameron Sun 19 May 2019 - 10:43

Justin Amash says some things.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Mon 20 May 2019 - 11:07

I do think this regime has made the presidency so supreme in our country that the other branches will never catch up. Kind of scary. This guy, for how much of an ass he is, is changing the American form of democracy in my opinion. Balance of power is changing. Maybe it always was that way, but the disregard they have for the other two is crazy.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon 20 May 2019 - 11:12

someone deleted my posts.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon 20 May 2019 - 11:58

mainstream media sounds in on Rep. Amash..

BRIAN KILMEADE (CO-HOST): All right, so let's talk about [Rep.] Justin Amash. He's the libertarian slash Republican who decided that the president actually did obstruct justice. And he's the first Republican to break and give the hope for impeachment to Democrats everywhere. What's your response?

DAN BONGINO (FOX NEWS CONTRIBUTOR): Justin Amash should leave the Republican Party immediately, stat, ASAP.

Mueller investigation outcome predictions (Poll) - Page 15 502811600 Mueller investigation outcome predictions (Poll) - Page 15 502811600 Mueller investigation outcome predictions (Poll) - Page 15 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon 20 May 2019 - 10:44

someone get the safe space ready.. the racist, bigoted christian sexual predator calls Amash a "loser"...

#Triggered Mueller investigation outcome predictions (Poll) - Page 15 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Mon 20 May 2019 - 15:28

You have to love the transparency of this administration. I mean, you can see right through their shit.

[tw]1130546917199552513[/tw]
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon 20 May 2019 - 15:31

Floyd Robertson wrote:You have to love the transparency of this administration. I mean, you can see right through their shit.

[tw]1130546917199552513[/tw]
the degree to which they don't want the American public to know that there was no obstruction and no collusion is nothing short of impressive.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Thu 23 May 2019 - 9:26

Cameron wrote:Justin Amash says some things.

This should come as no surprise, as the Devos family proudly displays it party loyalty.

[tw]1131548675048648704[/tw]
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Thu 23 May 2019 - 9:34

Floyd Robertson wrote:
Cameron wrote:Justin Amash says some things.

This should come as no surprise, as the Devos family proudly displays it party loyalty.

[tw]1131548675048648704[/tw]
if only the rest of us could be spared from them.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Wed 29 May 2019 - 9:46

[tw]1133730753051860992[/tw]

I hope this is the bash Bill Barr edition.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Wed 29 May 2019 - 10:25

[tw]1133740651944792064[/tw]

Hmmmm.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Wed 29 May 2019 - 10:36

Not holding my breath.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Wed 29 May 2019 - 10:38

steveschneider wrote:Not holding my breath.
yep - the people excited about this are the same people who were excited when Barr was going to announce the findings.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Wed 29 May 2019 - 10:40

This. Seems like Trump would be going batshit crazy on Twitter right now if he thought Mueller was going to say anything that would hurt him.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Wed 29 May 2019 - 10:43

tGreenWay wrote:

This. Seems like Trump would be going batshit crazy on Twitter right now if he thought Mueller was going to say anything that would hurt him.
yep - it'll be funny to watch the mainstream media spin whatever Mueller might say..

"that was the end of the Mueller statement.. now, to tell you what Mueller stated during the Mueller statement, we go over to our correspondent, Brick Sheepskin.. Brick, take it away"...
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Wed 29 May 2019 - 10:49

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
yep - the people excited about this are the same people who were excited when Barr was going to announce the findings.

Mueller put too much faith in the system that doesn't function like it used to.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Wed 29 May 2019 - 11:16

I'm good with this part, though. Now STFU, Trump. You were not exonerated.

[tw]1133753169240924160[/tw]
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Wed 29 May 2019 - 11:31

Floyd Robertson wrote:I'm good with this part, though. Now STFU, Trump. You were not exonerated.

This is my problem with Mueller, if he felt the president did a crime then use the laws to prosecute.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Wed 29 May 2019 - 11:35

steveschneider wrote:
Floyd Robertson wrote:I'm good with this part, though. Now STFU, Trump. You were not exonerated.

This is my problem with Mueller, if he felt the president did a crime then use the laws to prosecute.

He can't. DoJ policy is that a sitting president can't be indicted.

Read between the lines, he was basically telling Congress to do their job and impeach him .
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Wed 29 May 2019 - 11:35

steveschneider wrote:

republicans appointing republicans to investigate republicans.

you can only expect so much.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Wed 29 May 2019 - 11:42

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
steveschneider wrote:

republicans appointing republicans to investigate republicans.

I think Mueller's big fault was he put too much faith that his party would act responsibly. He isn't with the times
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Wed 29 May 2019 - 11:58

steveschneider wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote: republicans appointing republicans to investigate republicans.

I think Mueller's big fault was he put too much faith that his party would act responsibly. He isn't with the times
agree - asking republicans to put Country and Constitution before their racist, bigoted sexual predator hero would be like asking Jeffery Dahmer for some good vegan recipes.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Wed 29 May 2019 - 12:35

The cartoon illustrations in this tweet thread are perfect.

[tw]1133763563024257027[/tw]
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Wed 29 May 2019 - 12:45

I will say that this might light a fire under Pelosi relative to impeachment.

I've never fully understood the "but it will drive the deplorables to the ballot box in 2020" approach - so.. the white supremacists will suddenly throw their weight behind the racist, bigoted christian sexual predator because he was impeached??

what was their other consideration? Take the day off from the jobs they don't have and vote for Elizabeth Warren??  

regardless, it's the right thing to do. If the good people in America don't stand up on behalf of the Constitution now, I'm not sure if they ever will.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Wed 29 May 2019 - 12:52

steveschneider wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote: republicans appointing republicans to investigate republicans.

I was listening to NPR or some such thing. Seems there are two types of Republicans currently running around in DC. There are old school republicans, like Mueller, who go to cocktail parties together. They are pretty up straight and law abiding, moral compass is pointed North type people. They despise the "new republicans" who party in their own circles. They are strictly "Fuck you" partisan people who feel you're either with them or an enemy. They are the Bob Barr's of the world. There are definitely two types walking around the DC area, and they know, amongst themselves, they are different than each other.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Wed 29 May 2019 - 12:53

Floyd Robertson wrote:The cartoon illustrations in this tweet thread are perfect.

[tw]1133763563024257027[/tw]

Haha! Good stuff. I guess my only call out from what I read you can indict a sitting president. This idea that you can't indict a sitting president from what I understand isn't in the constitution or a law it's just a guideline.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Wed 29 May 2019 - 12:55

DWags wrote:
steveschneider wrote:

I was listening to NPR or some such thing. Seems there are two types of Republicans currently running around in DC. There are old school republicans, like Mueller, who go to cocktail parties together. They are pretty up straight and law abiding, moral compass is pointed North type people. They despise the "new republicans" who party in their own circles. They are strictly "Fuck you" partisan people who feel you're either with them or an enemy. They are the Bob Barr's of the world. There are definitely two types walking around the DC area, and they know, amongst themselves, they are different than each other.

I agree with this. I think Mueller is an honorable individual I think he just under estimated how much power the other half has. I thought history called his number and he missed his big moment.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Wed 29 May 2019 - 13:20

I caught some of the Justin Amash town hall this morning.. seems like a fairly honorable guy and, if folks are going to vote for a republican, the sort of republican that DC desperately needs.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Wed 29 May 2019 - 14:15

Robert J Sakimano wrote:I caught some of the Justin Amash town hall this morning.. seems like a fairly honorable guy and, if folks are going to vote for a republican, the sort of republican that DC desperately needs.

Everyone is so anxious for conservative classic to come back and all I can say is I doubt it's coming back anytime soon.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Wed 29 May 2019 - 14:30

steveschneider wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:I caught some of the Justin Amash town hall this morning.. seems like a fairly honorable guy and, if folks are going to vote for a republican, the sort of republican that DC desperately needs.

Everyone is so anxious for conservative classic to come back and all I can say is I doubt it's coming back anytime soon.
yep.

Told my wife earlier that the fact that I felt optimistic about Amash - a staunch constitutional conservative - shows how America is yearning for leadership, morality and dignity.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe Wed 29 May 2019 - 14:52

steveschneider wrote:

OR the backlash will be so large after 2020, it will come sooner then you think.

psh...

pshaw...

LOLLOLOLOLOOLLLOLOLLOLLL.

Almost posted that with a strait face.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Wed 29 May 2019 - 16:16

AvgMSUJoe wrote:
steveschneider wrote:

OR the backlash will be so large after 2020, it will come sooner then you think.

psh...

pshaw...

LOLLOLOLOLOOLLLOLOLLOLLL.

Almost posted that with a strait face.

Yeah, that party is gone. I hate to break it to folks but the choice in 2020 is going to be a dem (possibly the one no one likes) or Donald Trump. I think the stakes are so high I'm not even going to criticize any of the dems in the primary, and will 100% support whoever is the candidate.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron Thu 30 May 2019 - 2:29

Mueller is fucking worthless.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Thu 30 May 2019 - 10:37

You know, the thing that really makes my blood boil is that yesterday gave lyin' Sarah Sanders the opportunity to continue to spread lies.

[tw]1133769308591534080[/tw]
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Thu 30 May 2019 - 10:40

Floyd Robertson wrote:You know, the thing that really makes my blood boil is that yesterday gave lyin' Sarah Sanders the opportunity to continue to spread lies.

I'll never understand why the mainstream media continues to stick a microphone in front of her lying bloated self.

I mean, of course, I know why - but it's befuddling why they continue to do the bidding for the racist, bigoted christian sexual predator... and why people continue to tune into it.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Thu 30 May 2019 - 10:47

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Floyd Robertson wrote:You know, the thing that really makes my blood boil is that yesterday gave lyin' Sarah Sanders the opportunity to continue to spread lies.

I'll never understand why the mainstream media continues to stick a microphone in front of her lying bloated self.

I mean, of course, I know why - but it's befuddling why they continue to do the bidding for the racist, bigoted christian sexual predator... and why people continue to tune into it.

All I'd like to see is for the media to do their job and call her out.

If they retweet that out, they need to preface that tweet with the statement that Sanders' is lying.

If they show her press conference, they should preface it with "you are 100% likely to hear lies" in Sanders' upcoming remarks and follow up with here's where she lied. Mueller investigation outcome predictions (Poll) - Page 15 502811600
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Thu 30 May 2019 - 10:48

Floyd Robertson wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:

If they retweet that out, they need to preface that tweet with the statement that Sanders' is lying.

If they show her press conference, they should preface it with "you are 100% likely to hear lies" in Sanders' upcoming remarks and follow up with here's where she lied. Mueller investigation outcome predictions (Poll) - Page 15 502811600

Agree big time. Instead they reward her with having her on as a guest on the Sunday Morning shows. She's an awful person and your call out is an example of one of the main challenges the media is having while covering Trump.

Last edited by steveschneider on Thu 30 May 2019 - 10:54; edited 1 time in total
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Thu 30 May 2019 - 10:51

Floyd Robertson wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:

it's what the media does.

and until Americans realize that the mainstream media acts as the propaganda wing for the racist, bigoted christian sexual predator.. we can keep expecting more of it.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Thu 30 May 2019 - 10:51

steveschneider wrote:
Floyd Robertson wrote:

Agree big time. Instead they reward her with having her on as a guest on the Sunday Morning shows. She's an awful person and an example of how the media is failing at covering Trump.
yep.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next