Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looks like Indiana and tOSU may be joining us in misery - USA Diving

+2
Other Teams Pursuing That
steveschneider
6 posters

Go down

Looks like Indiana and tOSU may be joining us in misery - USA Diving Empty Looks like Indiana and tOSU may be joining us in misery - USA Diving

Post by Guest 2018-07-18, 09:32

'You owe me this': USA Diving accused of ignoring alleged sexual abuse of divers

A class action lawsuit against Indianapolis-based USA Diving accuses the national governing body of ignoring or obstructing sexual abuse allegations, and the lawyer says the organization is "worse than gymnastics, worse than swimming."

USA Gymnastics has been in turmoil since an IndyStar investigation that started in 2016.

A former Olympic swimmer sued USA Swimming in May, bringing renewed attention on sexual abuse in that sport.

The diving lawsuit, filed in U.S. District Court last week, describes the now-familiar dynamic of a coach-athlete power imbalance leading to sexual abuse.

Two former divers are named in the lawsuit accusing coach Will Bohonyi, a former Indiana University diver, of coercing and forcing them into frequent sex. IndyStar typically does not name alleged sexual assault victims.

Bohonyi coached at the Ohio State University Diving Club, which bills itself on its website as the "second highest ranking junior competitive USA Diving team in the United States."

Bohonyi has been on USA Diving's list of banned coaches since 2015, but the lawsuit alleges that action didn't happen until six months after Ohio State University investigated one of the women's allegations and recommended his termination. The report, the lawsuit says, was provided to USA Diving.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Looks like Indiana and tOSU may be joining us in misery - USA Diving Empty Re: Looks like Indiana and tOSU may be joining us in misery - USA Diving

Post by steveschneider 2018-07-18, 09:35

I don't wish that misery on anyone, but hopefully other Universities can learn from what went down at MSU/OSU/ISU and better protect their students and faculties.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Looks like Indiana and tOSU may be joining us in misery - USA Diving Empty Re: Looks like Indiana and tOSU may be joining us in misery - USA Diving

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2018-07-18, 11:16

Us in misery? Like fans on a message board? Change this pathetic title goose. Christ.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-07-18, 11:26

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Us in misery? Like fans on a message board? Change this pathetic title goose. Christ.

Do it yourself. I'm afraid I might disappoint you again.

The entire episode has been miserable for all involved.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-07-20, 16:28

OSU: 100 ex-students report sex misconduct by doctor
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-07-20, 17:13

The one religious nut job republican congressman in Ohio is/was well-aware of the sexual abuse at Ohio State.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-07-20, 19:26

Robert J Sakimano wrote:The one religious nut job republican congressman in Ohio is/was well-aware of the sexual abuse at Ohio State.

Predictable from you. Everything is tribes and political. And no one will say a word since they don't want to cross you.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2018-07-20, 22:59

Aaaaand we crossed over into Bin talk. Happy, hypocrite?
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2018-07-20, 23:12

No one dare cross Bobby! Looks like Indiana and tOSU may be joining us in misery - USA Diving 502811600
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-07-21, 04:27

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:No one dare cross Bobby! Looks like Indiana and tOSU may be joining us in misery - USA Diving 502811600
I didn't know I was so feared at tSwill.

I guess I have a rather intimidating style of posting. Looks like Indiana and tOSU may be joining us in misery - USA Diving 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Senior Dickfist 2018-07-21, 07:59

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:No one dare cross Bobby! Looks like Indiana and tOSU may be joining us in misery - USA Diving 502811600
I didn't know I was so feared at tSwill.

I guess I have a rather intimidating style of posting. Looks like Indiana and tOSU may be joining us in misery - USA Diving 502811600

Negative. I think you're like a little poochie. Can get snippy, but still manageable...lol
Senior Dickfist
Senior Dickfist
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-07-21, 08:16

Senior Dickfist wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote: I didn't know I was so feared at tSwill.

Negative. I think you're like a little poochie. Can get snippy, but still manageable...lol
Looks like Indiana and tOSU may be joining us in misery - USA Diving 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2018-07-21, 09:35

I’m not worried
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-07-21, 11:50

DWags wrote:

I’m not worried
don't cross me, bro.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2018-07-21, 14:14

Bob will be grabbing pussy in no time.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down