Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So I found a 20 dollar bill on the ground in a parking lot today

5 posters

Go down

So I found a 20 dollar bill on the ground in a parking lot today Empty So I found a 20 dollar bill on the ground in a parking lot today

Post by Bill Cain 2018-08-10, 20:32

Picked it up and put it right back down.

I’m not a bad guy

Character is what you do when no one is looking
Bill Cain
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

So I found a 20 dollar bill on the ground in a parking lot today Empty Re: So I found a 20 dollar bill on the ground in a parking lot today

Post by Jake from State Farm 2018-08-10, 21:07

I found a $100 bill a few months ago in the middle of a parking lot. Put it in my wallet and never looked back.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

So I found a 20 dollar bill on the ground in a parking lot today Empty Re: So I found a 20 dollar bill on the ground in a parking lot today

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2018-08-10, 21:16

I found like $30. Gave $10 to a homeless dude. Was going to give more but the normal homeless guy wasn't on the way home.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2018-08-10, 22:38

Jake from State Farm wrote:I found a $100 bill a few months ago in the middle of a parking lot. Put it in my wallet and never looked back.

This.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by y2kMgrad 2018-08-10, 23:50

When I was in high school I found a wad of cash in the parking lot on my into Studio 28. Thought I was going to be rich. Ended up being sixteen $1 bills. So I found a 20 dollar bill on the ground in a parking lot today 502811600

Also found an unscratched $20 lotto scratcher in the cart area at D&W. Brought it up to customer service and told them where I found it. The manager took my name and number and told me he'd hold it for a week, and if nobody claimed it they'd give it back to me. Walked out thinking I just got suckered, and he was going to scratch it as soon as I left. Went back a week later and they gave it back to me, still unscratched. Thought I was going to be rich again. Ended up being a $25 winner.

I've lost way more money than I've found.

y2kMgrad
y2kMgrad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down