Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This woman's experience with her baby-husband is completely justifiably extrapolated to all men.

3 posters

Go down

This woman's experience with her baby-husband is completely justifiably extrapolated to all men. Empty This woman's experience with her baby-husband is completely justifiably extrapolated to all men.

Post by Rocinante 2018-08-31, 10:57

Honey, I Swept the Floor!
Why do so many husbands feel the need to boast about completing simple household chores? With mine, it’s all about branding.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/08/31/style/modern-love-honey-i-swept-the-floor.html?imp_id=599585627
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

This woman's experience with her baby-husband is completely justifiably extrapolated to all men. Empty Re: This woman's experience with her baby-husband is completely justifiably extrapolated to all men.

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2018-08-31, 11:05

I only do that when I am doing everything and she is playing candy crush/facebook. More of a guilt thing, or possibly a request for a reward.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

Back to top Go down

This woman's experience with her baby-husband is completely justifiably extrapolated to all men. Empty Re: This woman's experience with her baby-husband is completely justifiably extrapolated to all men.

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2018-08-31, 11:13

Article wrote:constantly trying to seize the upper hand in the domestic chore branding war.

We (or at least I) am not that duplicitous or confrontational... sheesh.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2018-08-31, 11:20

Just do it.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down