Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

tOfficial Baby name thread, aka: Let's name Dendro's & Roc's kids UPDATE: Now with other baby names

+21
Izzo Court
MattyFresh
Floyd Robertson
aualum06
Rocinante
Snake Plissken
InTenSity
I.B. Fine
Watch Out Pylon!
GRR Spartan
Death Roe
MSU addict
NigelUno
Motown Spartan
The Pantry
SawGreen
xsanguine
y2kMgrad
Dendrobates
Cameron
tGreenWay
25 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

tOfficial Baby name thread, aka: Let's name Dendro's & Roc's kids  UPDATE: Now with other baby names Empty tOfficial Baby name thread, aka: Let's name Dendro's & Roc's kids UPDATE: Now with other baby names

Post by tGreenWay 2017-04-13, 22:47

Enough pussy-footing around this in the Im screwed thread. It's time to lay out some names for serious consideration.
We've learned from Roc that if he has a boy, the name is already decided, which means we can pick his daughter's name.
Names for Dendro's parasite seem to be wide open.

Roc - daughter: Citronella or Willow
Dendro - son: Natuzzi or Otto
Dendro - daughter: Parsley or Mandolin

I have more, but I don't want to discourage your recs by posting all the best ones right away.

Last edited by tGreenWay on 2020-12-29, 01:04; edited 1 time in total
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

tOfficial Baby name thread, aka: Let's name Dendro's & Roc's kids  UPDATE: Now with other baby names Empty Re: tOfficial Baby name thread, aka: Let's name Dendro's & Roc's kids UPDATE: Now with other baby names

Post by Guest 2017-04-13, 22:53

My ex stopped me

My kids thus far have failed me.

Therefore I grant permission to either of you to use the greatest obscure male name ever: Bushrod
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

tOfficial Baby name thread, aka: Let's name Dendro's & Roc's kids  UPDATE: Now with other baby names Empty Re: tOfficial Baby name thread, aka: Let's name Dendro's & Roc's kids UPDATE: Now with other baby names

Post by Cameron 2017-04-13, 23:10

Roc daughter: Spartina

Dendro son: Miles
Dendro daughter: Spartarella
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Dendrobates 2017-04-13, 23:16

Between the Genetic testing I had done and the fact you could see her vag, pretty sure it's not a boy. Unless this parasite has the smallest penis ever.

But name wise. How about going with the ultimate stripper name like Destiny? I'm sure we would rock that white trash better than everyone down river.
Dendrobates
Dendrobates
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by y2kMgrad 2017-04-13, 23:19

Roc: Kylo
Dendro: Ren
y2kMgrad
y2kMgrad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2017-04-13, 23:26

'Rocket'
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SawGreen 2017-04-13, 23:35

Dendron boy... Kane (from Alien)

SawGreen
SawGreen
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-04-13, 23:41

Dendrobates wrote:Between the Genetic testing I had done and the fact you could see her vag, pretty sure it's not a boy. Unless this parasite has the smallest penis ever.

But name wise. How about going with the ultimate stripper name like Destiny? I'm sure we would rock that white trash better than everyone down river.

If your parasite turns out to have the smallest penis ever, you really should name him tGreenWay, Jr.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Dendrobates 2017-04-13, 23:43

tGreenWay wrote:
Dendrobates wrote:Between the Genetic testing I had done and the fact you could see her vag, pretty sure it's not a boy. Unless this parasite has the smallest penis ever.
I have to judge for myself. Pics are welcome

If your parasite turns out to have the smallest penis ever, you really should name him tGreenWay, Jr.

Let me be the judge of that. Pics are welcome.

Last edited by Dendrobates on 2017-04-13, 23:44; edited 1 time in total
Dendrobates
Dendrobates
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-04-13, 23:43

Also, if you name your girl Destiny, I'll recommend we Swillers pool our money to buy the girl a couple of nursing classes.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2017-04-14, 00:29

Dead serious. Wanted to name the 2nd daughter Carrera. Wyff shot that down so I had to come up with something else. Wyff liked it and it stuck.

Have never told anyone (even the wyff and daughter) the origin of how I came up with the name. A secret I may take to the grave.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2017-04-14, 01:00

Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Motown Spartan 2017-04-14, 04:10

The ultimate stripper name is Tiffany.
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2017-04-14, 06:43

Boy: Miles
Girl: Miles
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MSU addict 2017-04-14, 07:48

For Rocinante's kid, AKA Kid Roc -

Bawitdaba

For Dendrobates spawn:

Oophaga
MSU addict
MSU addict
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2017-04-14, 07:51

Roc: Matey
Dendro: Ripley
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2017-04-14, 07:54

Destinee  

Go Hip Hop  and make it memorable when its on a resume in 22 years.
Its all about spelling and how others will pronounce it.

GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2017-04-14, 08:18

tOfficial Baby name thread, aka: Let's name Dendro's & Roc's kids  UPDATE: Now with other baby names 20170410

How do I get in on this? I guess I need to have a kid too. Does this work?
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2017-04-14, 08:19

Congrats, Pylon! Now it's time to reward us with pics of the wife. :)
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2017-04-14, 08:26

Death Roe wrote:Congrats, Pylon! Now it's time to reward us with pics of the wife. :)

tOfficial Baby name thread, aka: Let's name Dendro's & Roc's kids  UPDATE: Now with other baby names 900x900px-LL-47973788_mil2

Here she is. You really should have both sides buttoned when wearing overalls.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Dendrobates 2017-04-14, 08:31

Motown Spartan wrote:The ultimate stripper name is Tiffany.

It's a stripper name for sure. But I disagree that it's number 2 on the list! How is Tiffany number 2 and names like destiny, cinnamon, or ginger are all lower. BS I say.

http://star941fm.iheart.com/photos/star-photos/45-most-popular-stripper-names-399231/#/2/22961072

Last edited by Dendrobates on 2017-04-14, 08:33; edited 1 time in total
Dendrobates
Dendrobates
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Dendrobates 2017-04-14, 08:32

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:tOfficial Baby name thread, aka: Let's name Dendro's & Roc's kids  UPDATE: Now with other baby names 20170410

For real Pylon??

Congrats man!
Dendrobates
Dendrobates
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2017-04-14, 08:33

Dendrobates wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:tOfficial Baby name thread, aka: Let's name Dendro's & Roc's kids  UPDATE: Now with other baby names 20170410

For real Pylon??

Congrats man!

Thanks! Really real. Got the go ahead to start telling people this week. Oct. 17th due date.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by I.B. Fine 2017-04-14, 08:43

I always liked the story of the couple that assumed the hospital named their baby, so they stuck with it.
Female, rhymes with tamale'.
tOfficial Baby name thread, aka: Let's name Dendro's & Roc's kids  UPDATE: Now with other baby names 502811600
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2017-04-14, 09:00

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
Dendrobates wrote:

For real Pylon??

Congrats man!

Thanks! Really real. Got the go ahead to start telling people this week. Oct. 17th due date.
Congratulations!
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Motown Spartan 2017-04-14, 09:05

Dendrobates wrote:
Motown Spartan wrote:The ultimate stripper name is Tiffany.

It's a stripper name for sure. But I disagree that it's number 2 on the list! How is Tiffany number 2 and names like destiny, cinnamon, or ginger are all lower. BS I say.

http://star941fm.iheart.com/photos/star-photos/45-most-popular-stripper-names-399231/#/2/22961072

It's totally makes sense. Crystal and Tiffany are real enough names so dudes at the strip club think it's a more authentic experience with a stripper. Mercedes and Destiny sound made up and makes the experience feel as fake as it really is. Crystal and Tiffany are the real pros that bank the most cash.
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-04-14, 09:08

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
Dendrobates wrote:

For real Pylon??

Congrats man!

Holy shit. Congrats Pylon! this place has lost it's mind.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2017-04-14, 09:08

InTenSity wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

Congratulations!

tOfficial Baby name thread, aka: Let's name Dendro's & Roc's kids  UPDATE: Now with other baby names 55953254
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2017-04-14, 09:10

LooseGoose wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

Holy shit. Congrats Pylon! this place has lost it's mind.

Gonna be 41 when this thing comes into the world. tWife is 32 so she's at a safe age still. Anyway, I'm getting too old for this shit, so more than likely it's going to be a one and done situation. I'll hold a presser at Sparty if the situation changes.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Motown Spartan 2017-04-14, 09:29

Someone voluntarily had sex with Pylon? Or did you jack it into a petri dish?
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-04-14, 09:42

I blame Dendro for all the babies, she got everyone horny by talking about being knocked up.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2017-04-14, 09:42

Motown Spartan wrote:Someone voluntarily had sex with Pylon? Or did you jack it into a petri dish?

tOfficial Baby name thread, aka: Let's name Dendro's & Roc's kids  UPDATE: Now with other baby names 3434560931
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Motown Spartan 2017-04-14, 09:45

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
Motown Spartan wrote:Someone voluntarily had sex with Pylon? Or did you jack it into a petri dish?

tOfficial Baby name thread, aka: Let's name Dendro's & Roc's kids  UPDATE: Now with other baby names 3434560931

Me too buddy!
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Snake Plissken 2017-04-14, 09:49

Tits McGee
Snake Plissken
Snake Plissken
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Motown Spartan 2017-04-14, 10:01

Snake Plissken wrote:

Tits McGee

Jugs McGillicuddy
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Dendrobates 2017-04-14, 10:03

Motown Spartan wrote:
Dendrobates wrote:

It's totally makes sense. Crystal and Tiffany are real enough names so dudes at the strip club think it's a more authentic experience with a stripper. Mercedes and Destiny sound made up and makes the experience feel as fake as it really is. Crystal and Tiffany are the real pros that bank the most cash.

Well shit, I'm in the wrong profession. I guess I could change my stripper name to Crystal. Some dudes like the pregnant belly right?
Dendrobates
Dendrobates
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-04-14, 10:04

I'm really jacked about the name Morpheus, Dendro. Come to think of it, Jack isn't a bad name, either.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Dendrobates 2017-04-14, 10:06

gHost Spartan wrote:Dendro, you should name your kid after his/her father: Tanny

Shhhh! That was supposed to be a secret!

LooseGoose wrote:I blame Dendro for all the babies, she got everyone horny by talking about being knocked up.

It's a fetish of mine. I love making everyone horny.

Snake Plissken wrote:

Tits McGee

I like it. It's in the running.
Dendrobates
Dendrobates
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2017-04-14, 10:10

You have to make it different. IE, if you want Michelle, spell it Myshelle. You could go for a central American theme, like Usmael or Usnavy. Then there is objects, like Apple, or Dandelion.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Motown Spartan 2017-04-14, 11:00

Dendrobates wrote:
Motown Spartan wrote:

Well shit, I'm in the wrong profession. I guess I could change my stripper name to Crystal. Some dudes like the pregnant belly right?

Love it! Pregnant women are so freaking hot! I wish my wife was pregnant again sometimes just for the sake of banging a pregnant chick and other despicable acts.
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next