Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can you get pink eye from a burst blood vessel in your eye?

+6
DWags
MiamiSpartan
GRR Spartan
Watch Out Pylon!
Jake from State Farm
kingstonlake
10 posters

Go down

Can you get pink eye from a burst blood vessel in your eye? Empty Can you get pink eye from a burst blood vessel in your eye?

Post by kingstonlake 2018-09-22, 08:54

A guy at work asked what happened to my eye. I looked in the mirror and it looked like I took a punch from Mike Tyson. Must have burst a blood vessel. In all honesty I've been in traning for pre game rub out sessions for the Penn St, scum, and osu games. Anywho...it looks like a vessel popped. It's been two days and seems to be getting a little better but I noticed this morning it's draining just a little (my eye, not my dick). I've never had pink eye so I'm wondering if I could get it from this event.

Any advice would help.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Can you get pink eye from a burst blood vessel in your eye? Empty Re: Can you get pink eye from a burst blood vessel in your eye?

Post by Jake from State Farm 2018-09-22, 09:11

Looks like you gave yourself gonorrhea, you gone.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Can you get pink eye from a burst blood vessel in your eye? Empty Re: Can you get pink eye from a burst blood vessel in your eye?

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2018-09-22, 09:14

Have you simultaneously been rubbing poop in your eye?
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2018-09-22, 09:20

Not the diagnosis I was hoping for fellas.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2018-09-22, 09:28

If you were cooking up some meth and got ingredients in your eye you got noninfectious pink.

You just raised your blood pressure. Keep it up and you won't go blind but you'll look like an alcoholic.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2018-09-22, 09:52

Did you wake up with your eye crusted shut? If so, you may have pink eye. Also if the crust/discharge is yellowish or greenish.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2018-09-22, 09:56

Not crusted. Just a little drainy. Seems to be ok now. But still got that ugly red eye.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2018-09-22, 09:58

Can you get pink eye from a burst blood vessel in your eye? Img_2017
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2018-09-22, 10:02

You gone.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2018-09-22, 10:06

Possible zombie conversion.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2018-09-22, 10:09

Could be a toomah.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2018-09-22, 10:25

I'd start wearing an eye patch. ASAP.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2018-09-22, 10:35

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:I'd start wearing an eye patch. ASAP.

This! You get to be a pirate!
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2018-09-22, 10:47

The sour cream you rubbed in your eye was bad. Sorry to tell you that.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by MSU addict 2018-09-22, 11:00

I get that every now and again, usually after knocking my head on something.  I have never had a problem and have been told that unless your vision is affected (blurry or you see red) do not worry about it.  

It will go away in about a week.  If you want it to go away quicker, get some eye drops (visine or generic).  Using that, it should clear up in a day or two but you will see improvement sooner.  Buy the one that gets the red out, not the one for dry eyes.  There are actually two different active ingredients on the get the red out type, both work.  Using both seems to work a bit quicker.
MSU addict
MSU addict
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2018-09-22, 11:12

MSU addict wrote:I get that every now and again, usually after knocking my head on something.  I have never had a problem and have been told that unless your vision is affected (blurry or you see red) do not worry about it.  

It will go away in about a week.  If you want it to go away quicker, get some eye drops (visine or generic).  Using that, it should clear up in a day or two but you will see improvement sooner.  Buy the one that gets the red out, not the one for dry eyes.  There are actually two different active ingredients on the get the red out type, both work.  Using both seems to work a bit quicker.

Thanks, addict.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by aualum06 2018-09-22, 11:15

Floyd Robertson wrote:The sour cream you rubbed in your eye was bad. Sorry to tell you that.

Dammit Floyd
aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down