Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is there Any significance in blood type?

+3
AvgMSUJoe
Travis of the Cosmos
Bill Cain
7 posters

Go down

Is there Any significance in blood type? Empty Is there Any significance in blood type?

Post by Bill Cain 2022-05-05, 13:32

Recently feeling out a theory
Bill Cain
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Is there Any significance in blood type? Empty Re: Is there Any significance in blood type?

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2022-05-05, 14:20

No I don’t think so bill if you need a transfusion I’m pretty sure you just need to get some blood from whoever ideally drinking it will get that blood into your system the quickest but if you need to butt chug it due to taste that works too
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Cameron likes this post

Back to top Go down

Is there Any significance in blood type? Empty Re: Is there Any significance in blood type?

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2022-05-05, 15:10

I believe it places your chakras in the placid state, ready for your inner self to align with whatever actor the guys from work tell you they remind you of. Also encourages Beta personality type women to sync their cycles in a famine avalanche of will which forces you to drink wine on a weekday.

No, dumbass.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2022-05-05, 15:12

The OP probably goes to a barber for a good bleeding when he feels a cold or flu coming on too.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2022-05-05, 15:51

If Travis’ suggestions are too invasive, you can cryo-freeze the blood, wait a few hours, then pour your favorite beverage (in your case, Yoo-Hoo) over the blood cubes. Use a tall glass.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2022-05-05, 15:55

A+ is the best.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Rick Saunders likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2022-05-05, 16:08

I mean, kI think I had to get my blood type before the wife got knocked up by me. i have no idea why but I guess it has something to do with your kid turning crazy and murdering you out of the womb if two certain blood types mix. Happened in the middle ages all the time I guess. They figured it out in America in the 30's. Jonas Salk.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Bill Cain 2022-05-05, 21:38

Ah.

https://psychcentral.com/health/blood-type-personality#affect-on-personality

Well, theory debunked

My personality changes based on my thoughts, actions, and things going on around me.

Who the fuck knows. Maybe there is no definition.

Just do your job and stop trying to answer questions no one can answer. Believe in God so you stop asking questions
Bill Cain
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down