Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bomb Threat/Office Evacuation Mega Thread

+11
I.B. Fine
WhiteBoyHatcher
Dr. Strangelove
GRR Spartan
Travis of the Cosmos
kingstonlake
NigelUno
Rocinante
steveschneider
Robert J Sakimano
Watch Out Pylon!
15 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Bomb Threat/Office Evacuation Mega Thread Empty Bomb Threat/Office Evacuation Mega Thread

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Wed Oct 24, 2018 1:25 pm

Throw all of the bomb threat discussion in here.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-45969100

https://www.cnn.com/politics/live-news/clintons-obama-suspicious-packages/index.html

https://www.cnn.com/politics/live-news/clintons-obama-suspicious-packages/h_9e9624202aee5c91a555bbc6c673d811

http://www.sandiegouniontribune.com/news/public-safety/sd-me-suspicious-package-ut-20181024-story.html

Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Bomb Threat/Office Evacuation Mega Thread Empty Re: Bomb Threat/Office Evacuation Mega Thread

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Wed Oct 24, 2018 1:30 pm

https://abcnews.go.com/US/billionaire-philanthropist-george-soros-home-explosive-device-found/story?id=58683450
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Bomb Threat/Office Evacuation Mega Thread Empty Re: Bomb Threat/Office Evacuation Mega Thread

Post by Robert J Sakimano Wed Oct 24, 2018 1:34 pm

it should be noted that all of these actions are encouraged by the racist, bigoted christian sexual predator.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Wed Oct 24, 2018 2:18 pm

word of a suspicious package at congressional mail facility intended for another one of the racist, bigoted christian sexual predator's favorites - Maxine Waters.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Wed Oct 24, 2018 2:33 pm

One sent to Cuomo. Whoever is behind this probably lives in New York. Outside of the state his national profile can't be that high.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Wed Oct 24, 2018 2:39 pm

by my count, "suspicious packages" (and much worse) have been sent to:

George Soros
Bill Cllinton
Hillary Clinton
Barack Obama
John Brennan
CNN
Eric Holder
Debbie Wasserman Schultz
Andrew Cuomo
Maxine Waters

looks like a fine patriotic American has been paying attention at the hate-filled white supremacist rallies.. Bomb Threat/Office Evacuation Mega Thread 2599972566
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Wed Oct 24, 2018 2:47 pm

PS - most of this list corresponds directly to a well worn conspiracy theory that the whole Russia thing was made up by Democrats to distract from various treasonous activities.

#maga
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Wed Oct 24, 2018 2:52 pm

Rocinante wrote:PS - most of this list corresponds directly to a well worn conspiracy theory that the whole Russia thing was made up by Democrats to distract from various treasonous activities.

#maga
on a positive note, at least the mainstream media will talk about this for 12 hours or so.. before getting back to "the caravan" of people who are coming to kill us all.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Wed Oct 24, 2018 3:47 pm

There used to be a guy here who would have called this a false flag operation.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Wed Oct 24, 2018 3:55 pm

How long before the Orange Ape sits at his desk with his arms folded and declares that we need to find out who these people are and have a full investigation. Mind you it took him 3/10ths of second to blame Democrats and call the caravan a bunch of rapists, gang members, and middle easterners.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Wed Oct 24, 2018 4:03 pm

Trump is so cute when they make him read stuff.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Wed Oct 24, 2018 4:27 pm

NigelUno wrote:Trump is so cute when they make him read stuff.

O/U on how long before he goes off the reservation and calls it either a Democrat plot to influence the election or says democrats should have expected it after how they treated Kavanaugh etc?

24 hours.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Wed Oct 24, 2018 4:47 pm

Rocinante wrote:
NigelUno wrote:Trump is so cute when they make him read stuff.

O/U on how long before he goes off the reservation and calls it either a Democrat plot to influence the election or says democrats should have expected it after how they treated Kavanaugh etc?

24 hours.

I'll go with...

We don't know who sent the packages.
Could be a false flag operation.
But, we don't know who sent them.
We're going to investigate.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Wed Oct 24, 2018 5:13 pm

NY Post wrote:It arrived in a manila envelope with Brennan’s name misspelled “Brenan.”

The package also bears a return address for US Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz (D-Florida), whose name and home state are also misspelled.

They spelled "Florida" wrong. cyclops

Bomb Threat/Office Evacuation Mega Thread 181025-cnn-bomb
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Wed Oct 24, 2018 8:03 pm

This is obviously a coordinated effort by the Russians and Hillary Clinton to kill Hillary Clinton.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Thu Oct 25, 2018 4:48 am

So apparently the FBI - which the racist, bigoted sexual predator consistently attacks - is going to investigate the acts of domestic terrorism against the government officials/CNN - which the racist, bigoted sexual predator consistently attacks.

Make America Great Again. Bomb Threat/Office Evacuation Mega Thread 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Thu Oct 25, 2018 7:42 am

Add Robert Deniro to the list.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Thu Oct 25, 2018 7:49 am

And Joe Biden
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Thu Oct 25, 2018 8:03 am

hope they get to the bottom of which Democratic operative is behind this.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Thu Oct 25, 2018 8:08 am

it took the racist, bigoted christian sexual predator a little longer than I thought it would to start assigning blame..

Racist Bigoted Christian Sexual Predator
‏Verified account @realRacistBigotedChristianSexualPredator

A very big part of the Anger we see today in our society is caused by the purposely false and inaccurate reporting of the Mainstream Media that I refer to as Fake News. It has gotten so bad and hateful that it is beyond description. Mainstream Media must clean up its act, FAST!

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Thu Oct 25, 2018 8:52 am

Robert J Sakimano wrote:it took the racist, bigoted christian sexual predator a little longer than I thought it would to start assigning blame..

Racist Bigoted Christian Sexual Predator
‏Verified account @realRacistBigotedChristianSexualPredator

A very big part of the Anger we see today in our society is caused by the purposely false and inaccurate reporting of the Mainstream Media that I refer to as Fake News. It has gotten so bad and hateful that it is beyond description. Mainstream Media must clean up its act, FAST!

I believe this is called enabling.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Thu Oct 25, 2018 10:25 am

NigelUno wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:it took the racist, bigoted christian sexual predator a little longer than I thought it would to start assigning blame..

he's sort of saying.. "better luck next time" to his deplorable base..

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Thu Oct 25, 2018 10:33 am

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

he's sort of saying.. "better luck next time" to his deplorable base..

Careful. Your mailbox might be next.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Thu Oct 25, 2018 10:41 am

renowned patriot and christian, Newt Gingrich, says this today (after a domestic terrorist attack yesterday against high ranking government officials and CNN):

..media has "earned" the label "enemy of the people"...

Caution: Mainstream Media Link
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Thu Oct 25, 2018 11:21 am

So, nine “devices” sent, and none exploded? Are these just dummies? Warnings? Or....#falseflag?
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Thu Oct 25, 2018 11:25 am

Rocinante wrote:So, nine “devices” sent, and none exploded?  Are these just dummies? Warnings? Or....#falseflag?
Seems to me that it would make sense that none would explode even if the person were trying to get them to. If you make 10 bombs assembly line style then it stands to reason that they’d all have the same defect right? 

I do not know anything about making bombs.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Thu Oct 25, 2018 11:29 am

Rocinante wrote:So, nine “devices” sent, and none exploded? Are these just dummies? Warnings? Or....#falseflag?
I've never made a bomb..

(I once lofted a plastic rocket in the air using (I think) alka-seltzer and vinegar)..

but since they're supporters of the racist, bigoted christian sexual predator - I suspect they're not real smart. And, of course, I'm thankful that the bombs didn't explode - hurting or killing someone - you only have to know what you're doing one time to cause a lot of problems.

so, basically, I don't know.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan Thu Oct 25, 2018 12:16 pm

All the refernces to "Fake News" has had its intended effect.

Limbaugh, Fox co-host Melisa Francis to Boston radio host (former baseball player) Curt Schilling and now James Woods are all saying its a targeted political hoax and the bombs aren't a cerdible threat.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Thu Oct 25, 2018 12:35 pm

GRR Spartan wrote:All the refernces to "Fake News" has had its intended effect.

Limbaugh, Fox co-host Melisa Francis to Boston radio host (former baseball player) Curt Schilling and now James Woods are all saying its a targeted political hoax and the bombs aren't a cerdible threat.
I suspect they all consider themselves "pro life", too. Bomb Threat/Office Evacuation Mega Thread 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Thu Oct 25, 2018 1:34 pm

GRR Spartan wrote:All the refernces to "Fake News" has had its intended effect.

All that is symptoms of the end of the empire. Just more fraying of our society.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Fri Oct 26, 2018 9:02 am

Two more packages. One for Corey Booker and one for James Clapper. Both intercepted at sorting facilities.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Fri Oct 26, 2018 9:41 am

kingstonlake wrote:Two more packages. One for Corey Booker and one for James Clapper. Both intercepted at sorting facilities.
I'm sure the pro-life president will issue a statement soon condemning this.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Strangelove Fri Oct 26, 2018 9:47 am

Knowing the crazies we have on The Right I might have to lean to a #FalseFlag attack. Because those guys know how to blow shit up real good.
Dr. Strangelove
Dr. Strangelove
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Fri Oct 26, 2018 9:56 am

from a mainstream media perspective, the biggest problem with the racist, bigoted christian sexual predator-inspired bomber is that they have to talk about it for 10-15 minutes.. which means it's 10-15 minutes they can't talk about The Caravan that's coming to kill us all.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Fri Oct 26, 2018 9:57 am

The only that can stop bad guys with bombs is good guys with more bombs.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Fri Oct 26, 2018 9:58 am

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:The only that can stop bad guys with bombs is good guys with more bombs.
Bomb Threat/Office Evacuation Mega Thread 502811600

and prayer.. don't forget prayer.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Fri Oct 26, 2018 10:22 am

Dr. Strangelove wrote:Knowing the crazies we have on The Right I might have to lean to a #FalseFlag attack. Because those guys know how to blow shit up real good.

Clearly it's a false flag operation.

I mean...the packages all came from Debbie Wasserman Schultz.

Duh.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by I.B. Fine Fri Oct 26, 2018 11:16 am

Huh, 'Florida man arrested', what a surprise
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Fri Oct 26, 2018 11:27 am

[tw]1055841898190069760[/tw]
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Fri Oct 26, 2018 11:27 am

I.B. Fine wrote:Huh, 'Florida man arrested', what a surprise
countdown to when Republicans and their accomplices in the mainstream media label him a "democratic operative".

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next