Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

B1G tosses TV Teddy: Valentine is done working games in the conference

+3
Floyd Robertson
Watch Out Pylon!
tGreenWay
7 posters

Go down

B1G tosses TV Teddy: Valentine is done working games in the conference Empty B1G tosses TV Teddy: Valentine is done working games in the conference

Post by tGreenWay 2018-11-01, 08:34

So long, farewell, and good riddance. B1G tosses TV Teddy: Valentine is done working games in the conference 992749028

https://www.indystar.com/story/sports/2018/10/31/longtime-ref-tv-teddy-valentine-no-longer-work-big-ten-games-official-bobby-knight/1830549002/
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

B1G tosses TV Teddy: Valentine is done working games in the conference Empty Re: B1G tosses TV Teddy: Valentine is done working games in the conference

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2018-11-05, 09:50

No Hightower or Valentine any more. I don't know the name of any Big Ten refs any more. That's a good thing.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

B1G tosses TV Teddy: Valentine is done working games in the conference Empty Re: B1G tosses TV Teddy: Valentine is done working games in the conference

Post by Floyd Robertson 2018-11-05, 09:53

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:No Hightower or Valentine any more. I don't know the name of any Big Ten refs any more. That's a good thing.

Agreed. Should never have known the in the first place. Making a name for himself isn't in the B1G referee handbook.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2018-11-05, 09:59

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:No Hightower or Valentine any more. I don't know the name of any Big Ten refs any more. That's a good thing.

I’m sure the officiating will still be terrible. Brace yourself for a lot of WTF calls tomorrow.
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Clarett's Folly 2018-11-05, 10:07

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:

I’m sure the officiating will still be terrible. Brace yourself for a lot of WTF calls tomorrow.

Prepare for this;
You're confused by a call.
The announcer says the phrase "point of emphasis this season."
MSU spends the game committing that exact foul 27 more times.
Clarett's Folly
Clarett's Folly
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-11-05, 10:13

Good to see you've taken the next step of confessing, even celebrating your lack of knowledge. Continue on this path and soon you'll find peace.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2018-11-05, 10:15

Clarett's Folly wrote:
Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:

Prepare for this;
You're confused by a call.
The announcer says the phrase "point of emphasis this season."
MSU spends the game committing that exact foul 27 more times.

lol! I’ll be expecting it and I’ll still get frustrated.

No spread for tomorrow?
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2018-11-05, 10:20

LooseGoose wrote:

Good to see you've taken the next step of confessing, even celebrating your lack of knowledge. Continue on this path and soon you'll find peace.

Still so angry. Take it to the Bin, Captain Serious. B1G tosses TV Teddy: Valentine is done working games in the conference 502811600
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-11-05, 10:40

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

Good to see you've taken the next step of confessing, even celebrating your lack of knowledge.   Continue on this path and soon you'll find peace.

Still so angry. Take it to the Bin, Captain Serious. B1G tosses TV Teddy: Valentine is done working games in the conference 502811600

If you read those words as angry you're projecting.....use this picture to envision how they were said:

B1G tosses TV Teddy: Valentine is done working games in the conference 12
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2018-11-05, 10:41

LooseGoose wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

If you read those words as angry you're projecting.....use this picture to envision how they were said:

B1G tosses TV Teddy: Valentine is done working games in the conference 12

Just take this stupid passive aggressive stuff to the Bin. It's all I ask. Thanks a bunch, kitten.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2018-11-05, 10:53

The best officials are the ones who you don't know their names because they make calls that are good, and not bad, or at least they don't make consistently bad calls and try to make the game about themselves. Every official is going to make a bad call, some officials try to dictate pace and tempo of games IMO. you can forgive bad calls, but guys like Hightower and Valentine made the game about them. Which is beyond belief.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2018-11-05, 13:09

Does the guy who loves to give Izzo Tech's get thrown out as well?
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down