Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MSU tied with Louisiana Monroe or some shit

+17
StylesGShmooth
tGreenWay
Clarett's Folly
steveschneider
WhiteBoyHatcher
NigelUno
Other Teams Pursuing That
DWags
Turtleneck
Watch Out Pylon!
Nordic
kingstonlake
Floyd Robertson
InTenSity
Dr. Strangelove
aualum06
Travis of the Cosmos
21 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

MSU tied with Louisiana Monroe or some shit Empty MSU tied with Louisiana Monroe or some shit

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2018-11-14, 19:41

MSU 2nd half wager ?
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

MSU tied with Louisiana Monroe or some shit Empty Re: MSU tied with Louisiana Monroe or some shit

Post by tGreenWay 2018-11-14, 19:42

Women’s field hockey?
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

MSU tied with Louisiana Monroe or some shit Empty Re: MSU tied with Louisiana Monroe or some shit

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2018-11-14, 19:45

So far we can't hit the broad side of the ocean
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2018-11-14, 19:47

Also Ward got hurt and limped to locker room.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2018-11-14, 19:52

WTF Foster. Two wide open Trey's not close. Two other good plays though.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2018-11-14, 20:13

These announcers. MSU tied with Louisiana Monroe or some shit 502811600

Reddit has a stream once you get past the ads

Last edited by Other Teams Pursuing That on 2018-11-14, 20:17; edited 1 time in total
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2018-11-14, 20:15

That is the second time they have confused a really tall black guy for a much smaller white guy.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2018-11-14, 20:17

For those not watching, dump in to X, beautiful touch pass across the lane to Goins for easy dunk. Announcer credits McQuaid with the great pass.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2018-11-14, 20:20

Wow according to the announcer that guy on ULM scored "just under 1300 points per game" in high school.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2018-11-14, 20:20

Cash is cash
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2018-11-14, 20:24

Cash can't miss and Izzo pulls him. Classic!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Clarett's Folly 2018-11-14, 20:25

Is this on TV anywhere?
Clarett's Folly
Clarett's Folly
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2018-11-14, 20:26

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Wow according to the announcer that guy on ULM scored "just under 1300 points per game" in high school.
Izzo should have recruited him but the reality is that the game has passed him by and he didn’t even think of it
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2018-11-14, 20:27

BTN plus. Sub required
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by aualum06 2018-11-14, 20:29

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Wow according to the announcer that guy on ULM scored "just under 1300 points per game" in high school.
Izzo should have recruited him but the reality is that the game has passed him by and he didn’t even think of it

Did want him to get hurt at MSU
aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2018-11-14, 20:29

Loyer showing promise early
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2018-11-14, 20:32

Another video review of a guy boxing out .... what is this shit?
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Strangelove 2018-11-14, 20:38

Why the fuck does BTN have overflow channels on DirecTV if they're not going to put on games like this on them
Dr. Strangelove
Dr. Strangelove
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2018-11-14, 20:40

Winston hasn’t hit a jumper since izzo yanked him when he couldn’t miss
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2018-11-14, 20:45

Dr. Strangelove wrote:Why the fuck does BTN have overflow channels on DirecTV if they're not going to put on games like this on them
Don't know. It's only 2 games though the entire season. Everything else from here on out is televised. I spent the $10 bc I'm a homebody and knew I would want to watch these two games.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2018-11-14, 20:47

Did we win wbh
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2018-11-14, 20:52

Oh my. Idiot 2 points out to Idiot 1 that ULM player went to Sunrise Christian. Says is that sounds familiar it's the same school Tum Tum attended. Idiot 1 remarks that it's crazy that a school in the Bahamas produced 2 D1 players.

Sunrise is in Kansas.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2018-11-14, 20:53

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Did we win wbh

Not yet. 72-55 with 3:39 left
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2018-11-14, 20:55

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:
Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Did we win wbh

Who is up?
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2018-11-14, 20:57

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:

Who is up?
Sound like ULM
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2018-11-14, 20:58

InTenSity wrote:
Who is up?
Sound like ULM
Fuck
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2018-11-14, 20:58

He is going to have to play Bingham. Even if he can't play much defense. I believe he has 3 blocks in about 5 minutes.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2018-11-14, 20:59

InTenSity wrote:
Sound like ULM
Fuck
I'm just reading this thread. I'd expect some positive reactions of MSU was up by 15 or more with less than 5 minutes left.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2018-11-14, 20:59

InTenSity wrote:
Fuck
I'm just reading this thread. I'd expect some positive reactions of MSU was up by 15 or more with less than 5 minutes left.
Yeah I mean I guess. Whatever. Did you hear Michigan blew out Villanova? Sports are bad.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2018-11-14, 21:00

Conner George with the and 1.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2018-11-14, 21:00

ULM wins 80-59.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2018-11-14, 21:01

InTenSity wrote:
Yeah I mean I guess. Whatever. Did you hear Michigan blew out Villanova? Sports are bad.
I'm watching trolls right now. The Bergen are about to have trollstice. Creek just betrayed poppy and branch.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2018-11-14, 21:01

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:ULM wins 80-59.
Jesus.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2018-11-14, 21:02

Attaboy Gus.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Clarett's Folly 2018-11-14, 21:02

Jesus.

C'mon man.
Clarett's Folly
Clarett's Folly
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2018-11-14, 21:06

As a university, and as fans, and as alumni and as donors? To get a program where a "bad year" is winning the big ten and making the tournament. How do we do that? 

What do we do? Is it all just a lack of coaching. ( I hear our coaches are not going to as many summer basketball camps and h.s. things as they used to. Is this true? Are they getting old and tired and want to be with family more? Is it a lack of enthusiasm?) So is it all just coaching? Is it that simple, just fire coaches and bring new ones in?  

Is it resources? Can we as fans help there? Will we? Does anybody think the university would green light a balls out money gift to football. Tell them to think of themselves as Duke or UNC or Kansas, blank check what do you need. Won't happen in my life, after last years Nassar thing, it won't happen in some of you young bucks life. So, how do we join the arms race without the cooperation of the university green lighting some money? Is it possible?

Classes for athletes? Put them in tracks. Guys like Willikes who is human biology or the bullough's who were always studious or Willis, or any nuymber of players who can handle and use the college for education, let them go, but the rest, have an athletic major and keep them eligible. Would that ever happen at MSU?  

I don't know, what's the answer? TOB just thinks it's as simple as firing coaches. Is it? Even with enthusiastic hard working coaches, do we have the facilities and ability to recruit enough kids to help us when we have 7 or 8 key injuries?  

I've given up on the dream myself. 20-25 years tops left on earth here. I love the occasional 10-2 Conference championship season, so I can stomach off years because I know it's inevitable. Grand scheme of things, college sports aren't important, but meeting with friends, having a good time, enjoying their company is also more fun when we're winning on Saturdays.  

I just don't think in the state we're in, that its' as simple as changing out coaches. It might help and maybe i'm dead ass wrong. But We'ree looking at a 7 victory season tops here, maybe 6-26. Never thought that was on the horizon. So, what's the answer?
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by aualum06 2018-11-14, 21:11

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Oh my. Idiot 2 points out to Idiot 1 that ULM player went to Sunrise Christian. Says is that sounds familiar it's the same school Tum Tum attended. Idiot 1 remarks that it's crazy that a school in the Bahamas produced 2 D1 players.

Sunrise is in Kansas.

That's pretty fricken funny
aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2018-11-14, 21:14

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Oh my. Idiot 2 points out to Idiot 1 that ULM player went to Sunrise Christian. Says is that sounds familiar it's the same school Tum Tum attended. Idiot 1 remarks that it's crazy that a school in the Bahamas produced 2 D1 players.

Sunrise is in Kansas.

MSU tied with Louisiana Monroe or some shit 502811600 MSU tied with Louisiana Monroe or some shit 502811600
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2018-11-14, 21:16

The trolls are about to get revenge against the old cook and befriend the other Bergen with a dance.
Hope I didn't give anything away.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2018-11-14, 21:16

As a university, and as fans, and as alumni and as donors? To get a program where a "bad year" is winning the big ten and making the tournament. How do we do that? 

What do we do? Is it all just a lack of coaching. ( I hear our coaches are not going to as many summer basketball camps and h.s. things as they used to. Is this true? Are they getting old and tired and want to be with family more? Is it a lack of enthusiasm?) So is it all just coaching? Is it that simple, just fire coaches and bring new ones in?  

Is it resources? Can we as fans help there? Will we? Does anybody think the university would green light a balls out money gift to football. Tell them to think of themselves as Duke or UNC or Kansas, blank check what do you need. Won't happen in my life, after last years Nassar thing, it won't happen in some of you young bucks life. So, how do we join the arms race without the cooperation of the university green lighting some money? Is it possible?

Classes for athletes? Put them in tracks. Guys like Willikes who is human biology or the bullough's who were always studious or Willis, or any nuymber of players who can handle and use the college for education, let them go, but the rest, have an athletic major and keep them eligible. Would that ever happen at MSU?  

I don't know, what's the answer? TOB just thinks it's as simple as firing coaches. Is it? Even with enthusiastic hard working coaches, do we have the facilities and ability to recruit enough kids to help us when we have 7 or 8 key injuries?  

I've given up on the dream myself. 20-25 years tops left on earth here. I love the occasional 10-2 Conference championship season, so I can stomach off years because I know it's inevitable. Grand scheme of things, college sports aren't important, but meeting with friends, having a good time, enjoying their company is also more fun when we're winning on Saturdays.  

I just don't think in the state we're in, that its' as simple as changing out coaches. It might help and maybe i'm dead ass wrong. But We'ree looking at a 7 victory season tops here, maybe 6-26. Never thought that was on the horizon. So, what's the answer?

Weird. But  MSU tied with Louisiana Monroe or some shit 502811600 MSU tied with Louisiana Monroe or some shit 502811600
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next