Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The NRA - America's Terrorist Organization - Reports a $55 Million Loss in Revenue..

+6
AvgMSUJoe
InTenSity
kingstonlake
DWags
Rocinante
Robert J Sakimano
10 posters

Go down

The NRA - America's Terrorist Organization - Reports a $55 Million Loss in Revenue..  Empty The NRA - America's Terrorist Organization - Reports a $55 Million Loss in Revenue..

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue Nov 27, 2018 2:08 pm

The nation’s leading gun-rights organization saw its income drop by $55 million last year, after a record-breaking 2016 in which the group and its political affiliates spend unprecedented sums to elect the racist, bigoted sexual predator.

now, I suspect this is a ploy by them to whine and demonize people who don't want folks to get murdered in their fundraising literature..

anyway - still fun to see blood-thirsty terrorists report financial losses.

Caution: Mainstream Media Link
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

The NRA - America's Terrorist Organization - Reports a $55 Million Loss in Revenue..  Empty Re: The NRA - America's Terrorist Organization - Reports a $55 Million Loss in Revenue..

Post by Guest Fri Nov 30, 2018 9:02 pm

LOL @ "blood thirsty terrorists".

Do me a favor - link me to one mass murderer that was an NRA member?

I'll wait patiently.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

The NRA - America's Terrorist Organization - Reports a $55 Million Loss in Revenue..  Empty Re: The NRA - America's Terrorist Organization - Reports a $55 Million Loss in Revenue..

Post by Rocinante Fri Nov 30, 2018 9:49 pm

Are you getting fisted by Justice tonight, buddy.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Fri Nov 30, 2018 10:22 pm

LooseGoose wrote:LOL @ "blood thirsty terrorists".

I'll wait patiently.

Can I link you to mass murders due to nra lobbying and policy?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Fri Nov 30, 2018 10:37 pm

I don't think these mass shooters support the NRA. I think they just like the way they lobby.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Sat Dec 01, 2018 5:13 pm

LooseGoose wrote:LOL @ "blood thirsty terrorists".

I'll wait patiently.
an original thought from Goose.. with no mainstream media links or tweets. Awesome.. Congrats dude.

It's just my opinion about the NRA being a terrorist organization that devalues human life and thrives on murder for their sheer existence.

You're welcome to have your own opinion.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon Dec 03, 2018 10:39 am

apparently this patriot was a PR person or some sort of media type for the NRA - America's blood-thirsty terrorist organization - and he got laid off..

Some personal news: Just shy of my 10-year anniversary, me and several colleagues had their positions terminated this morning

So, if you have or know of any jobs available in the DC-area, or any that can be done remotely, please let me know

— Cameron Gray (@Cameron_Gray)

cheers

thoughts and prayers are with him during this very difficult time.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Mon Dec 03, 2018 11:09 am

someone should suggest he get ahold of these kids. They seem to have a fast growing organization.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon Dec 03, 2018 11:11 am

DWags wrote:someone should suggest he get ahold of these kids. They seem to have a fast growing organization.
so proud of those young men and women. I have faith (hope?) that the younger generation is going to clean up the mess we made for them - and it's young men and women like this that make me optimistic.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Fri Sep 27, 2019 12:03 pm

if only where was a way to predict that the NRA - America's terrorist organization - didn't have America's best interests at heart.

The National Rifle Association acted as a "foreign asset" for Russia in the period leading up to the 2016 election, according to a new investigation unveiled Friday by Sen. Ron Wyden, D-Ore.

Drawing on contemporaneous emails and private interviews, an 18-month probe by the Senate Finance Committee's Democratic staff found that the NRA underwrote political access for Russian nationals Maria Butina and Alexander Torshin more than previously known — even though the two had declared their ties to the Kremlin.

Caution: Mainstream Media Link
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Fri Jan 15, 2021 4:57 pm

NRA - America's Terrorist Organization - files for bankruptcy.

I guess not being able to fundraise off of school shootings is bad for the bottom line.

Thoughts and prayers.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity Fri Jan 15, 2021 7:34 pm

Filed for bankruptcy so they can relocate to Texas.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe Fri Jan 15, 2021 7:45 pm

InTenSity wrote:Filed for bankruptcy so they can relocate to Texas.
Right... Does that mean the new york thing might go away?
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity Fri Jan 15, 2021 8:19 pm

What NY thing? If they're under investigation, I doubt it.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan Fri Jan 15, 2021 9:03 pm

Last gasp of Wayne LaPierre as he loses his travel and custom suits perks
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Sat Jan 16, 2021 7:50 am

Not a coincidence that a right wing christian organization has to file bankruptcy because of the absence of school shootings.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Sat Jan 16, 2021 8:08 am

This guy is funny but he's also on top of it. Don't get too giddy over the headlines.

[tw]1350415054584377346[/tw]
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan Sat Jan 16, 2021 8:18 am

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:This guy is funny but he's also on top of it. Don't get too giddy over the headlines.

[tw]1350415054584377346[/tw]

Which I believe explains why they're going to reincorporate in Texas as a non-profit (not sure if they were non-profit before?).
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Motown Spartan Sat Jan 16, 2021 8:21 am

NRA didn’t last a year without school shootings.
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down